Tree of Savior Forum

19/05 BIG UPDATE // [kTOS] New costumes and cosmetics (warning - a lot of pictures!)

Since you haven’t mentioned it in OP, The rental costumes are purchasable from Accessory merchants in each respective town. ( in kTOS at the moment ) , Also - a video posted in KTOS General of the Highlander Circle 3 Costume - Skyliner VFX

2 Likes

HATTEEEEE how circle 3 costumes work in this game, I really do. .-.; Why can’t it just be a reward for actually circle 3’ing your class and then anyone with that base job can buy the costume out of cash shop? Whatever.

New wiz costume looks nice…

Dyes look nice.

Rental costumes … no comment cause I think the whole spending 400k+ for a 3-day costume is stupid.

These costumes look awful xD, i want to be a chicken though.

Wait, are they seriously repacking default hair colors as a cash shop item?

Or are they slightly different? Like would anything change if you used the red dye on the existing red hair style? And likewise with the ash gray/blonde dye with the gray/blonde hair?

yea, they’re different. ash blonde is paler. the ruby red is more “wine” color. so on.

wait how does the swordman have ‘Plow-Guard’ stance/sword facing front? when its usually at the side.

As well as skill effects, the costumes also change some of the animations for the character model.

That Male Wizard 3 costume is straight out of Granado Epsada.

If blonde was on all hair styles originally I would understand your complain, but there is no way to unlock blonde now for all hairstyles. There isnt that many hairstyles that are default blonde and I want to use it on all, so this makes me happy.

this too… i’m really surprised that the basic hair colors aren’t purchasable in the shop.
(hell, i’m kinda surprised that there’s no hair color choice to start with)

but they should be in there… just like the basic hairstyles… 15tp each, buy your basic hair colors. or maybe even for 6tp it’s a one-shot dye that works on either your natural hair or any wig.

They need to put some eye colors up in the store.

Well if they can change the effects of some skills. How about the optimize the game first? I like the Grita Costume ! Woo !

Summer Swimsuit outfits W H E N?

Yeah that was disappointing when I made my character.

“I like this hair style, but not this color”
“Oh, this is a nice color, but I hate the style…”

So if you didn’t like black/white/pink/blue from achievements you don’t really get a free option. Really strange not having at least the default/natural hair colors for free. Or discounted, or in a bundle, or something.

3 Likes

Does F highlander 3 still flash panties? this is important :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yet Tree of Savior has deceptively simplistic craracter creation, or so it seemed until the developers explained that it was already possible to change a lot of things about a character’s appearance, but rather than choosing from a set of options when creating their avatar, the players had to find ways to unlock these options in the game.

The developers explained this choice by their belief that it would allow players to become more attached to their character when it takes hard work to achieve a distinct look instead of just selecting it right from the beginning.

source: http://www.gamersdecide.com/pc-game-news/tree-savior-10-interesting-facts-about-awesome-mmorpg

Yeah, except every single person can have black hair within ten minutes of launching the game, white is a grindfest, blue/pink are basically free past lv100, but now I have to pay for blonde hair, and a simple brown color is impossible to get except on a couple default hair styles.

Like, I get it, it’s cool to work for something, and special stuff can be sold at a premium. But both the free and paid options are extremely limited. I don’t see why we can’t have the 3-4 colors that already exist on the styles we already have, then everything else can be in the shop. Or put all of the natural colors as achievements, and wacky clown hair is TP only.

How do you get blue hair then? What are the party quests :D?

They unlock at Fedimian.

so pink is buried owl quests
blue is 100 missions or party quests
white is 100 craftings.

the 3 unlockable hairs everyone will have with enough play.