Tree of Savior Forum

More costume? More hair?

No new hairstyles :frowning:

Good god if I ever quit my consultant job and somehow land into a hole developing game. First meeting.

WE NEED MORE COSTUMES.WE NEED MORE SHINY.

We can hold the angry mob at bay with flashy mounts and pretty costumes. They will hunger for more.

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3223464.jpg

1 Like

It’s sad how accurate this is though… Although DEPENDS on the issue, CommanderLoad Fail, sorry no amount of shiny will hold off that angry mob.

Definitely a good tactic to buy time though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To be fair the cosmetic is like on the bottom of the list to do.

However it is most likely one of the top easiest things to do. Not too game intrusive and really should be practice a lot for a game to thrive. You have to have something to fill the void between major content.

Events are nice and all no really they usually are horrendous. But it wouldn’t be bad to release some good costumes to hold people at bay.

i really want to ride a Horse rather than Ride a Mutant Lizard and Mutant Mouse slime…

And More Costume Please…

1 Like

I love costumes! But how to buy them all when we have such limited storage?

The whole game is still buggy. Market economy is going to be rotting in the future with issues. Class balancing still sucks. Bots and gold sellers everywhere. Server transferring. Lags. Peeps angry over the 50% vendor taxes.

But yeah I agree we need more cosmetics :stuck_out_tongue: This game has fewer hairstyles and fewer hair colors than RO when it started out in the first place. We still need like at least 5-6 more hairs and tons more costumes to provide fasionable society certainly.

And give the customize options for pets already… I’m tired of seeing 5 Hoglans in the party and we are all confused which one is ours.

1 Like

I mean look at aura kingdom. God the game is pretty sub par. Filled with bots, and their wait time for game content is pretty long 1 to 1 1/2 months. But dam do they release costumes at at amazing pace. And SOMEHOW that game is still alive. God I love their mounts so pretty. Too bad I quit for too long and they delete my account before I could really get into the game.

I do think a lot would pay to have costumes and hair styles however I would like to see them maybe abit later then currently right now as I want them to more focus on the fixing of servers, etc…

It however wouldn’t be bad if they released anything the Korean versions have released. I also wouldn’t even mind paying for hair color however I wouldn’t like buying stuff for every single character.

plague doctor with white hair = :heart_eyes:

kToS just released some new costumes and new hair options. I am super excited for blonde dye personally.

Beard please?

just wait for it. they are making the costumes as they go.

the latest ones in KToS is the wiz c3 and highlander c3 outfits.
and also the Cockatrice Costume
and also the c3 outfits gives custom visual effects

and hair dye… if u need the link

i wanna know the new partcle for the wiz3 outfit tbh. i cant find it anywhere

O.O

I need that chicken suit!

2 Likes

When I first saw that I was thinking ‘no one is going to buy this…’. Thank you for proving me wrong.

I mean the more meme ish the costume is the more people would buy. I would love to be in a troll face hat. Q_Q

The second they release that kind of stuff I’m out of here. I would imagine most players over 25 would be as well.

1 Like

Eh -shrugs- games release far worst things. I wouldn’t believe too many people would drop a game over a costume. But then again people quit games over all kinds of things. But they all come back <.< they always do. Especially when it’s game like TOS/RO that is more about the community then anything else.