Tree of Savior Forum

19/05 BIG UPDATE // [kTOS] New costumes and cosmetics (warning - a lot of pictures!)

:))))) I forgot that I’m a man coz that Bird companion is saooo chhhuuuttte!!! Honestly so cute! The color scheme seems taken from the ragnarok galapago monster. Nice nioise!

I just need the Long Wave Hair - It’s so cuuuteee <3

Strange that the contacts give light to your eyes. I’m prob in the minority for disliking this though heh.

Thank you for the update!

the penguin is so cool :slight_smile: i just hope i don’t have to feed my feathered friend with tp food :frowning:

i want a

LINKER C3 COSTUME!!!

Linker costume is **** AWFUL!

2 Likes

COSTUMES

Closer look. The cards-based costume is 129TP, the other 59TP (I might have misunderstood google translator, however).

[female wizard]

[male wizard]

[female archer]

[male archer]

[female cleric]

[male cleric]

[female swordsman]

[male swordsman]

HEADGEARS
They can be used regardless the class.

Seems like they can be sold in AH as well.

GM has been spotted wearing some of the new headgears.

7 Likes

They also seem to be implementing their own classic chat switch.

would love this option asap aaa

Hells yes. Spade outfit and feather hat please.

cleric out fit always dress
sorry not my cup of tea

That premium storage shines.

Thanks for bring this.

Big update, didn’t get much attention o.0 Bumping in case someone is curious about it.

1 Like

That Male wiz diamond costume + hat is the best among all of those for me
Totally looks like a modern magician/wizard :open_mouth:

Its a shame that kToS seems to be getting way more attention from their development team than ours at the moment.

3 Likes

awww, Archer female costume is sooo cute :heart_eyes:

Feeling quit itos n go ktos… More love from dev… Itos seems so dead… Update is lack… Community communication between GM is none… Even cannt purchase TP…

1 Like

But you may have ban anytime and it is not easy to buy TP (maybe more expensive than iTOS) :frowning:

We Clerics never get any sexy outfits. Almost all circles have to wear long dresses down to our feet besides of Druid and maybe Paladin. Sad. p_p

Well you know we’re clerics :slight_smile:
But I love the PD dress too much I don’t even want to buy costume for my cleric

1 Like

That’s very true. I haven’t made it to Paladin yet (only in the closed beta), it’s my big goal but I love the dress a lot too. I still wouldn’t mind an alternative sexy costume to change it up sometimes. Maybe for the C3 master costume that’ll inevitable be made at some point.

Oracle is super sexy, I wish my archer has oracle’s outfit