Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

To make it simple, which I consider to be bugs in the ToS:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
0. Few players, a ‘Bug’ that is solved arranging next bugs.
0.1. More communication on the part of the Staff of ToS, major trasparency. More to do and fewer dresses, suits and fireworks.
1. The classes to balance near his skills, to do that the promise to have 80+ classes real and not a propaganda illusion. See in link

1.1 Close to the point (1), to separate professions of classes (in ToS every branch of classes might have his exclusive professions, for example, magicians -> alchemists, etc. To make Guild, this class must be universal) as it happens in other video games RPG and to rest the only character on several for different usefulness. Double amusement without need of double investment of time (the principal enemy of any user), do not you believe? With these measures, it is possible to limit the free account to one or two characters and to open Slot with TP.
1.2 The suits and dresses ‘Class 3’ have to of being able obtain also free when a character to increase to the above mentioned class/ranks. There is understood that the others, as the suits of Christmas, are exclusive of payment (and event). A free Rank reset tied by a character from the beginning, purchasable in TP shop for great quantity or event acquirable (me the idea does not please that exists, but it is useful to avoid varied problems and a great money font).
1.3 Uniformity in the improvement of equipment and the gems. Any improvement (already it is a route gems, transcendency, anvil, etc.) debit of never being exponential but in respective % of the object and progressive, (for example, if a weapon has 100 of magic attack and one improves +1, this +1 % with regard to this 100 of magic attack of the weapon; if we apply a gem that increases the magic assault in LvL1, +10 % of magic attack with regard to the one that has this object, a LvL2 +20 %, etc.) the improvement must be free, not being like that the proper object of improvement (it is a good idea to put up the price of the anvil of a moderate way 25.000 silver? And that any application of these was free). The gems of monsters (only if there is fulfilled the point (1) might be capable of raising of level, and with it, increase of skill.
2. Optimization & fix bugs assap and not in retarded ways (graphical level and to technical level in connection), is pathetic that a video game that could work even in an old PC needs of brute force for his correct one to pass. Video games badly optimized as Final Fantasy XIII work even better inside his possibilities. It is a trend in the present that is done to sell DLC and to justify updates, but in ToS there is nothing to gain… much that to lose with terrible programming.
2.2 Correct location in every language (official, contract people for it) and network of small servers (modifiable according to need in linguistic area, major flexibility economically speaking) for different areas in language and an only one of great capacity for PvP, market, instances, dungeons and others common tasks for comunnity. Not the whole world knows English or Korean, or feels comfortable with this one (already you know, in the world there are too many languages and none that is for all, im one of these). It would attract many consuming potentials which barriers are linguistic. Obviously, related to (0.1), which the Staff has to a person who translates and helps the above mentioned linguistic groups.
2.3 The best no-broken-addons add them in updates as officials and mention or to mention his authors (they might be rewarded with some small gift, as a box that some cosmetic one random offers).
2.4 Improve gameplay experience (and to solve the problems of remapping in keyboard). It is a PC videogame, not of console (not the whole world has a jostick or wants to crush his mouse), therefore, a good idea, for example, might be the ‘autoaim’ on the part of the skills that they need to select an area for his use.
3. Edit Token. It is true that must offer advantages in some aspects, but it does not mean it to limit the experience to the others that for any reason cannot finance it (potentially they can attract and do free advertising to people who yes can invest his $$$ in it). To enable ‘Team Storage’ (one line of slots with silver function) without Token (but put TP to unlock more slots in these), ‘speed’ normalized for all and at least five objects on market without time of wait (unlimited simultaneous item sales for the one that uses Token). To make unsaleable any cosmetic object Premium or proceeding from event, nevertheless, to make any other one salable.
3.1 The objects Premium must never give an advantage on the rest, and if it was the case, which said could be obtained of some reasonable form in the own one (already be with adventure, silver, drop %, PvP’s points, limited official events, etc.) yes, they are included ’ enchant armor ’ and others. There are other ways of obtaining money, as the advertising of royal products ingame (so called sponsorship, but without managing to be oppressive. For example, other online organize events with this in mind, easily and cash if there is fulfilled the point 2.2 in recounted to network of small servers and the big one jointly for certain matters).
3.2 The prizes of the events must be more exclusively material (a way to obtain custumes without TP) and, expired time bombs. It would encourage more players and would use as indirect advertising to attract more potential habitual users or/& buyers. It can be an opportunity for in a limited way to obtain a pomp that otherwise would be in TP shop.
3.3 The pay items (TP shop and medal) THEY ALL must be the eligible ones for the client and not be a random gift of a box (these boxes would be nice for events, not for the business with real money). When the buying one goes to the shop of clothes and complements, the first thing that she wishes is to choose his product, not to open a surprise box.
4. System antibot, anti-afk-kill and Goldseller, instant ban of account and IP or kick (to recover and there is no convincing justification, to pay for it a kind of fine or penalty in real money). There are many ways, from complex programs implemented in the own video game that do the times of firewall, as simple others (when certain judgment repeats diverse consecutive times in chat, captcha, disconection when one character its making the ‘mushroom’ -afk killing- for last one or two hours without move, etc.)
5. To enable manners of game entertained since already there have proposed other players (or exgamers) of the ToS from THE BEGINNING it is frustrating to have to reach certain LvL to be able to take part, for example, in a TvT). A PvP way I turn (always opened in order that the people mount his own tournaments, inclusive, that the organizing players offer objects as prize), a species of races on mounts, GvG in open field or town, purchase / sale of houses (furnitures, barracks for Guild), miniboardgame (make card game more interesting, balanced or/& place new) etc. PK’s system might help to settle in an indirect way (beside amusement offers) the problem named in (4), even one of two facial features faced from the beginning.
5.1 The instances and dungeons (and anothers features like PvP, TvT, GvG…) should be accessible route menu UI and not route NPC from the BEGINNING (limited since they are now, it would be correct) without requirements of minimal level. There would be applied the average of the level of the members of the group to define that of the enemies to finding, as well as the prizes (instead of a useless box, that this one grants something more that talt or trash material and this is tied to account, except the recipes).

Surely leave many ‘bugs’ me in the inkstand that they do that the people repudiate this great game, but terrible company. But good, it is a product, I am not going to try to arrange the sales of a company for them, it is supposed that it is his work and of his employees. The present model might work in east (Korea, etc.) but to triumph in west it is necessary to be finely different. Signed by a female gamer deceived by the ToS, disillusioned in the time and in how it has ended (as they said, ToS nowadays is a species of ’ Man’s No Sky’).

1 Like

why they removed re-buying again? -_-"

1 Like

Prolly because the same reason it got removed. It is highly exploitable.

1 Like

Wut kind of exploit?
I am interested LOL.

1 Like

Why not ask the IMC Defense Force so they can tell you it never happened yet cleary they had a maintenance and removed it? I am sure they can spin you up the best reason like a lot of people before them denying negative warps and everything. But remember they are not defending anyone and just disagreeing.

There was also:

Never any roll backs or bans.

2 Likes

Basically you could sell and rebuy back and forth and for some reason you could get extra money by doing that.

2 Likes

You know this was iCBT 2, right? First topic is ok. But bringing a second invalid one to “add” to your reasoning is a bit… too much, no?

I do the point was for that second topic people denied there being a negative warp bug during icbt2. Like you know the crazy people who deny the holocaust.

On iCBT 2: Bug gave silver.

• It was fixed.

After launch: It was fixed. Was just a visual bug, you warped even with negative values and it wouldn’t give you silver.

Reproducible test case: Warped from inside guild tower, all silver shown on warps was negative. No silver gain after warping.

Edited for clarity sake.

Clarity?

Can you quote me any post of who denies that the warping bug was existent? I can’t find any on reddit nor in that topic.

Nice try. Next dig please?

Your screenshot: April 16.

Silver bug:

Plus, on your screenshot:

“Infinite money exploit please gms read this”

That’s a totally unrelated post and out of topic. Not related to the silver by warping.

“There’s no actual reason to NOT wipe”

Post the entire thing, please. He’s talking about duping items, not silver by warping.

Are you seriously trying to argue with me saying iCBT2 was in April 2016? Launch was well before that ffs are you senile and lost a year?

Holy moly please stop I am mercy killing this conversation.

No.

What I’m saying is that you’re trying to bring three unrelated topics together.

Then you try to pick one random of the last ones which is totally unrelated to silver by warping. Then you tried to put it and tell that people are denying the silver warp issue by saying that no one posted proof of the duping item thing.

The person could have denied that there was an infinite silver issue right? Yeah. But that’s related to the actual “infinite money” exploit thread not the silver by warping issue.

If you can’t argue, stop trying to make up data to actually try to argue. Just present concrete facts and I’m all for it, I’ll agree with you if you make sense. But if you post bullshit, just prepare for the debunks.

And, from what they are saying about photoshopped screenshots:
Shop silver:

Inventory silver:

It could be yet another display bug, right? But doesn’t it brings some doubts about the actual screenshot if you don’t put a reason why there’s a difference? People looking with attention would see that difference.

Plus, actual problem was:

TP/DLC abuse. Which no one denied. And accounts registered with that bug were banned.

2 Likes

Maybe I posted everything on purpose because of exactly what I said in this post. Then you did exactly what it says twisting everything for an extremely moot point. You literally spun in circles trying to say nobody denied then when I found references you went on about time frames when the center point is people denying exploits and everything.

My statement is accurate whether since iCBT2 or launch which you even had to sit there and try to pin me down on the moot point of it not happening and it actually was on multiple things at multiple times. All just to disagree with me. Yet even if I did pull the ace from my sleeve of exactly what you wanted you STILL would try to find a moot point to stand on after that.

This all comes full circle to that and not what you just humorously twisted it out to be. You basically just defended a bunch of people denying exploits all because your bias against me personally. That is the real point here not what ever you just said in your last post about me not being accurate, truthful, or what ever mumbo jumbo.

I even corrected the first post then you still went on having a fit about that too.

They didn’t deny. Can you quote that or you can’t find? That’s my point.

The only one changing the argument/topic of discussion to walk in circles, each time a different thing, is you.

My only point is about you saying “People are denying exploits existed” and you still didn’t show any quote that people denied exploits.

Also, “pulling ace from sleeve”, are we playing a game or trying to see what wins an argument? Why? For nothing? Isn’t it just better to talk about concrete stuff instead of chasing mirages of white knights with secret tricks and logical fallacies?

Like I said, the only thing I want is to talk about concrete things. If I had any grudge or anything about you I wouldn’t even say that I like some of your posts to a friend. I do think that you’re a nice person and I admire people who do their work seriously which you seem to have.

But please notice, you’re going out of your point, exploits exist here and there, everyone knows it right? There’s no one denying them.

And of course I won’t agree to something you are making up. If you want talk about concrete bugs or problems, go ahead, let’s talk. Isn’t this simple enough?

You still don’t seem to realize I purposely responded to a troll post with something stupid on purpose knowing full well you would come and reply. It literally just proved your bias against me which I know from previous topics of you doing this as a revenge for the Missile Hole thing. Does it start make sense now that I didn’t even use the term White Knight yet you were ready to defend anyone for sake of vainglory here just to be right. Now please stop spamming Max’s thread over something silly I am sorry everyone.

For real back on topic my new suggestion which sort of falls under bugs is correct skill translations and explanations. Biggest problem with this game is not only when you pick a class or advance to find out it is bugged the other is when it says something and actually doesn’t do what it says. That’s why you’ve got millions of people asking for resets since a lot of the skills are misleading.

To add to that, A skill showcase with videos at the class select screen or a skill test enviroment of the class you’re going to take would be nice too.

I agree with that, especially with the R8 skills preview with 50k damage which feels off from reality from almost all players, if not all on some skills with low base damage.

Now… really… you just want to “add” a bias on how I act by what you think. Later you’re gonna try to define what I think and what I do? rofl

I think you are painting your reality too much with illusions, seriously.

Why should you post something for me to reply but I should be the one who ignores you and don’t reply? Isn’t you who the one who wants to be right? Even when it’s about other’s people feeling, thoughts and actions?

You’re “right” even on how other people thinks, you must be a Goddess, you should be part of the game to save the world.

1 Like