Tree of Savior Forum

Petition: Nerf Agny Necklace. A lv 170 Rank 5 should NOT make same/more damage than lv 270 Rank 8 classes

Woa you have hard issues to read or ?

I do agree for WB everyone agree. For ET people want Chrono 3 and Priest2/3, support classes are not welcome ? Plus it depends on your definition of a “support”, if you think a support is someone without any damage, then that’s not really other fault.

My Thauma3 support himself, no problem on this (increasing my own damage + my own defense = I’m running lvl 200+ with Cafrisun set and I take 1 damage kappa). Same for my Cleric 3, he’s able to support himself.

It’s your build, nothing else. If you built something like Cleric3 Priest3 Oracle2, yeh ofc. The most funny part is you are the only one here to think that kind of thing when in game everyone is searching for a Chrono, Thaum, Pirest etc… Just wondering if we are playing the same game.

No

Maybe cuz I lvl up my Thauma3 alone ??? Until grind moments ofc (but I could grind alone anyway). For my Cleric it’s an alt, I’ll take Miko at rank6, maybe. Because it’s a male character and I don’t like the costume. Yeh I forget to tell you : I did Thauma3 just because I like the class and the costume, nothing else. And you see ? I’m not going on forum crying all my tears, I’m playing my choice and I’m proud of it.

You are totally wrong man. Thauma3 is the best class to don’t spend any silver in expensive gear. Like I said, I still have a Cafrisun set :kissing_heart:. I had Pyro1 in my build with Fire Enchant so : Sacrament + Cafrisun + Enchant Fire (with an Arde Dagger) for the whole game I was two/three shoting mobs with auto-attack (not talking about elites at 200+ ofc), soo… For my Cleric I have little issues to kill every monsters for the moment, it’s gonna change soon.

600k silver per run in 145 dungeon. 150k x5 when I used Swim Body on a silver truffle in my grind party. If I find a Silver/Gold monster I can kill it alone and make me rich in one second.

No, but if I’m rich do I need boss cubes lol ?

The answer is no cuz everyone need freaking SP potions anyway.

Lol man it’s cringe.

Ah I see you had just bad build + you don’t even know how to play. Nothing bad.

I’m not saying everything is perfect in ToS, everything need at least a little change. But what you are talking about is an issue from CBT2 when people didn’t know the game enough.

2 Likes

Can confirm, my Cryomancer experience was ruined by AgnyPyros! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I trying hard on my Cryo DPS build and yeah, i know what you say - icemages is supports. But i think all we know that cryomancers can do decent damage if they builded right (with runecaster).
But Agny damage is just redicilous. When i or other teammates try to do something. low level Pyro can beat 20 pack of monsters in one click. Is this balanced? I don’t think so.
I’m sure that Agny Necklace will be nerfed and it will be fair

Im a Pelt2/Rode3/Cors now and last time iwas in the 200er dun with 3 pyrolinker and 1 archer something.

I use swash and before the first Monster Hit me they we´re all dead xD

The Bosses are gone after i use slithering high kick and 1 shooting star.
Its just stupid xd

I´m realy happy if i have no pyrolinker in my dun/mission runs…

1 Like

like this xD? https://youtu.be/qljMqKGX0oE[quote=“shenhuehue, post:151, topic:347707”]
I´m realy happy if i have no pyrolinker in my dun/mission runs…
[/quote]

In royal mausoleum @7bosses or canyon, they are more than welcome!

1 Like

So do we have a necklace to increase physical atk and doesn’t miss or get blocked? or something like Critical necklace that gives 100% crit chance?

I would love one…

We can’t even have gauntlets (demonas gauntlets) that increase slash damage for 20% without bugging for more than 1 year.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that IMC hates physical classes, and moreover, swordsman.
The best thing left they could do to finish us would be to give ridiculously inappropriate classes for R9.

[details=Wait…]
[/details]

2 Likes

Agny is wizard’s only hope. Agny is fine.

1 Like

wizards keep saying that IMC hates magic classes… Swordsmen keep saying that IMC hate physical classes…

Which one is the truth?

Stop saying something is OP just because you can’t learn to play your own class or see that other people are stronger that you.

2 Likes

IMC hates archers (Missile Hole).

The only remaining is Cleric, IMC loves Clerics.

8 Likes

Sure, except for Bokor, Monk and Sadhu, got to have joke classes and suckers (like me) who rolled one.

4 Likes

anyone caught in monk energy blast dies

1 Like

Can’t understand people who says that Agny is fine. Trolls maybe?
Because when highlvl boss in dungeon dead in 2 seconds by Pyro skills i don’t think that it’s normal :smiley: Of course i don’t mind when dungeon run go fast and nicely but it’s just…really looks unbalance. Like someone said - give this type of necklaces to all classes then :slight_smile:

What makes agny retarded is joint penalty (And transcendence).

4 Likes

The real problem is not the Agny Necklace, which as palliative measure to make viable a class that of another form would be stuffed, is which, for saying it in a simple way, in the ToS +80 classes promised us, when actually only we would use one or two (normally, the last ones in Rank, since other without these broken objects they would be a pure decoration). For my part, I enjoy the object, it yes, wait for the necklaces of other elements for lack of seriousness from the team developer of the ToS (as that of ice or lightining). Another problem is the ‘archetype players’ and a so called disease ‘metabuild’ (one triumphs, they all copy it, me resembles the Yugioh and other games).

It would be a good idea to begin for making all the classes uniform inside his utility, this is, instead of that the skills offer fixed values, his mechanics was percentage in relation to the parameters base (more to part, the increases would add for objects of equipment). Every increased level adds, for example, +10 % to the base (the Skill with maximum minor would begin with a higher base). On the other hand, it would help to balance if the attributes were uniform for all the skills (any skill always has the following ones): a) to increase hurt / effect + %, b) to reduce cooldown - %, c) to increase duration of effect + %, d) to reduce cost - %. Another change that might help is to change the gems of fixed value into percentage on the weapon or armor (or on the stars of this).

With these simple measures all the classes would be balanced in last instance inside his specialities, would serve, and especially, we would not need these broken objects. Then, really we might have a great customization from the beginning (any eligible class at first in view of the absolute balance) and it would encourage to the game (besides other arrangements, since removes the difficulty of the infamous Quest for certain classes, though it would be nice to support or to add prerequisites).

On classes that merely are for construction, manufacture, compilation, sale, etc. If in other RPG the profession of the class separates, why not here? It would be entertained for the players to arrange in the same character something to make, while to attack. Double fun.

Inside the magicians, we might up to playing at eliminating the Elementalist and at creating specific classes of concrete elements (the correspondents to add from this one to his elementary specifics). There are other factors, as certain senseless limitations for users not - token; excuse, the above mentioned is for another matter (as also to change the system of instances and dungeons, where is PK?).

If already bores the game (for diverse motives, not only technical level), the following thing is to stop ruining the little that stays that it helps inside the unsuccessful system of the ToS. Some time ago I appear if really to leave the game, for the present I want to see what they do with other necklaces or if they will make something serious (though it is not equal, similar to my offer) with regard to the system. Surely… SOON ™. I will do the suitcases when it sees this ‘nerfing’; the game does not need more ‘nerfings’, needs balance and deep arrangements in order that they make it entertained with a view to the players, and not frustrating and abhorrent.

Greek clerics went out of control, they have more power and money that the government but won’t feed, help or hire anyone xD

Whoever complains about Agny simply has to understand that all classes of wizards have very good utilities.
Cryomancer - control
Thaumaturge - large damage increase, double XP and drops
Sorcerer and Necro - Summons
Warlock - Darktheurge (attack and defense), Invocation (farm and territory domain), Mastema (damage and debuff)
Featherfoot - Life Recovery
Linker, Pychokino and Chrono - no comments

Pyromancer has no utility except to deal damage, so it has to deal MUCH more damage than all other classes. If he does not give MUCH more damage than the other classes he does not have to be Pyro.
Agny made Pyromancer no longer a useless class.

2 Likes

Everyone complaining about Agny are the ones who get butthurt when they dont get 1st in missions.

#FACTS

Cause they using five hammers.

#FACT

Makes a Holy Necklace with 200% my Chaplain will love. +21k Damage in AA is good too =D. (The problem is the buff amount)

Well I have PD 2, Incinerate with Agny is very OP but if have another PD using Incinarate I lose my debuff :sob: , some classes have problem with another ones, Pyro can have the balls kicked (the magic Fireball).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.