Tree of Savior Forum

Where's the 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder's Server : Exclusive Access. you are talking about?

you said
"We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.

We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced."

please its already been 3 weeks and my friends are waiting for me at varena server i want to play with them already :frowning:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Im sorry… But team transfers have already ended… Like 1 month ago?

are you sure? i read carefully what they said, they say they will make a team transfer 3weeks(approximate) after new worlds open(varena). its already been 3 weeks. im still waiting

link please? pretty sure the server transfers were a month ago… but i could be wrong

here

The new world mentioned on that article is Telsiai, Fedimian and SA server not Varena. Also, the team transfer is for [quote=“Staff_Julie, post:1, topic:154509”]
those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account
[/quote]

So, no. The offer already ended.

no no no, i was in Telsiai when the announcement was made so i assume that when they say when F2P and new worlds will open (VARENA) they will offer a team trassfer. still waiting for official reply

These transfers are long over. You missed the boat. Restart on their server.

OW MY GADDDDDDDDD!!!

i hope there will be a transfer since my friends f2p started on varena but me i started in telsiai so unfair!!!

The one-time transfer is different from the founder’s server because originally there is only 2 servers: Klaipeda and Orsha. However, there were way too many people that what they had expected, so they opened Fedimian for EU and Telsiai for SEA.

This created a problem where there are already players from those regions on EU and SEA, so they had to offer a one time transfer for those players to be in the right region. Then, Silute opened for SA and was on the boat. However, these are not founder’s server transfers.

I think IMC is having problems on how to implement Founder’s server because there is now regional pricing between servers. Originally the promise for the transfer on the Founder’s server should be for all Founders to all servers, and now with regional pricing it’s difficult to do so cause those who are in SEA will benefit from the lower cost of TP and also carry over items.

What IMC can do is to implement this server transfer now (3 weeks from 5/10 is 5/31) since TP bundle has been paused due to redemption errors, and this will give the players the promise they made. On top of that they will have to make some adjustments as there are already TP (albeit not much due to the bug now) floating around.

What can be done is to discount the TP bundle purchased and items by 5/9 ratio if there are inter-transfers between SA/SEA and NA/EU, and allow the founder’s transfer to be applied now till next maintenance (to keep the promise), and fix the TP bundle during this period.

I am not transferring, just giving suggestions.

@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_Shawn

Also, I think you guys need to consider putting events in. It’s very weird for a game to not have event for more than 2 months… even kTOS has events.

yes please i hope staff will have an official answer. i want to play with my friends and I dont want all my efforts and time will be wasted because im in Telsiai and my friends are in varena

plsssssssssss reply @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_No @STAFF_J

Greetings Savior!

We understand you would like to request to server transfer. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that the request for server transfer service has now ended. We are no longer accepting request for Server Transfer.

If there is any updates regarding your concern, announcements will be posted on our official website, so please stay tuned.

Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

This is the announcement regarding opening of Varena. Telsiai restriction. The announcement cited this another announcement “Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P”

[Transition to F2P and Additional Worlds]

As we have previously announced, we are planning on creating new worlds if there is a sufficient influx of new players when the game releases to the mass public.

However, we will not be creating new worlds immediately upon release. We are planning on opening them gradually in accordance to the influx of new players.

We are aware that the number of players per world is extremely important to an MMORPG and do not want the population divided. Players on the Founder’s servers may feel like they are being penalized if the new worlds are immediately opened and all the new players go to those servers.

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.
Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.

We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.

Clearly means transfer from Telsiai to Varena “3 weeks after the new worlds are created.”

… ? what

yes i totally understood it that way… so total BS i wasted my time playing in telsiai because i tought they will be a server transfer. my friends are in varena hayistttt

no please I know i’m right because I carefully read what the announcement said. it said that there will be a 1 time team transfer after opening of new worlds FREE TO PLAY(that is VARENA) 3 weeks after it opens so it will prevent a head start effects right??? hayssssssssssssssssss

Please.

We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.

Isn’t that meant for F2P launch (Varena launch) ? Because it clearly says

[Transition to F2P and Additional Worlds]

And in your announcement regarding the launch of F2P / Varena you linked to that announcement.

So, the One-Time transfer we were promised isn’t going to happen?
I just want to be 100% certain that all of the work I had done was for naught.

It happened, but a long time ago.