Tree of Savior Forum

IMC closed Telsia during FTP, so allow team transfer to Varena

Just flag it as off-topic, it’s your usual garbage people feel the need to spam whenever anyone has issues with anything.

@naziadragon
Try shooting a ticket at support, I’m pretty sure your post is going to fly off radar from the mods and the thread will just be filled with your average shitposters who sperg out when people complain about literally anything.

Best of luck.

1 Like

i also posted a topic about this.

i think IMC is trying to trick us and not keep their promise

very sad because my friends played at varena, and I still continue my character at telsiai because of their announcement, then they will do this to us. oh my gas. 352 hours of gameplay for nothing

Im on the same boat as you but this is what i think. If your friend knowing that you are on Telsiai and still insist to create thier char on Varena? Just jet them go, it just a couple of weeks until Telsiai open again and they cant wait. So why it is you who have to shame yourself by this Goodbye thread.

They are not your Bros, you just have to change you friend. THANKS

oh really they didnt announce that when they will open telsiai when they release varena, it could be months,years etc. not just couple of weeks.

we can create a character on varena but they said they would be a server transfer 3 weeks after. thats why we continue our characters on telsiai u

well according to staff’s posts- announcement. I can transfer to Varena. So discussed with friends. They can just start playing on Varena and I’ll transfer to join later.

Stuff happened, they changed plans… So just wait For it.

wait for what? ill create my character on varena then they will announce a server transfer when my character on varena is high lvl already? how about my progess and hardwork on telsiai will put to waste

thats life dude. #justacceptitandmoveon

Because stuff thats more important than a stupid transfer is being dealt with now. I prefer a improved game than you having a stupid transfer. Or you can wait or you reroll in the new server. Stop being a greedy kid and think about the community and game, not yourself.

oh come on if they dont announce and promise the server transfer before we will not be like this. you are greedy askwhole

Im not because idont need a transfer hahah.
As i said they are working more important stuff now. Stop being greedy.

if u pay the game to play 1month before f2p , then f2p will launch then your friends cannot join your server because telsiai became exclusive for those who bought dlc, then they will announce that they will have a server transfer 3 weeks after varena is launched to avoid headstart. so we continue to play our char in telsiai because we know that we can join our friends 3 weeks after. then what now we waste our time and hard work

The lack of communication is part of the problem. They’re not saying that they’re working on more important stuff and will do the transfer later. They just act like this transfer never exist while in fact it was in announcement.

You don’t need the transfer. That’s why it’s stupid and unimportant to you. But think about the community and the game not just yourself, there are people who need this transfer.

Im not saying it shouldnt be done. But that doesnt mean you guys posting the same thread everysingle day on forum is going to change anything. If you see devs blog, they are working on OPTIMIZATION which is a problem for EVERYONE playing the game. The transfer is something for some people while the devs are working on something for EVERYONE. Get the point now? We need them to work on important sh.it, not transfers.

OK. Sorry.

But still no response from staff on this issue what do you expect ?

They’re not saying it will be done. They just ignore this issue completely. A staff even replied saying transfer has ended and there will be no transfer.

I think it’s fair to panic. Since we were promised a transfer 3 weeks after Varena’s launch and it has been almost 4 weeks.

3 weeks = 3 weeks I did my waiting. Now I need update on situation. I don’t demand immediate transfer.

Sure that can be posible but its IMC they are slow, you should know that. Panic is useless.

One doesn’t need to be fast to say “We acknowledge this issue and will work on it now we need to focus on other stuff.”

I don’t believe they don’t notice this issue. This issue is probably the first thing that came to their mind when they decide to restrict access to Telsiai and open Varena.

I think they are aware of the issue but choose to not response to it.

I’m just afraid if we don’t say anything they will just let this fade away with time. And do nothing.

Thanks for your interest in this matter anyway.

if they dont do what they promised i have lost all my hope for imc haha. fvck xD

Day 54235364, 45000 has left, there are 5000 of us left, staying in this cold hard desert, waiting for a transfer, waiting for our promised land.