Tree of Savior Forum

Server Transfer Request (Petition)

I’m creating this thread for me and other players who wanted to request for server transfer. I’ve noticed that there has been a lot of thread created with this same topic, however it seems like it is not being noticed or being ignored. Post your reason why you wanted to transfer and tag the admins thank you! @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

Well, i guess you should take your time. Its something that already happened so its something that can be done. Its just a matter of wish (from IMC) and time (or not) for the company to put transfer in TP shop (indeed they could get some cash from this). However i think they have bigger and worse problems ATM.

Orsha population has been steadily declining since the March release and I find it hard to party, and even harder to use the AH effectively when there are very few people farming / buying loot.

I would appreciate the ability to transfer, but what needs to happen is a server Merge between Orsha and Klap

Well I’m still hoping for the best. Hopefully this will be addressed though… T_T

i would love to Transfer i would pay like $50.00 to be able to do that…
i live in states but play EU (i know, my mistake) when i get on its 4-6 in the morning for everyone else… Can’t party with anyone
would love to transfer to Orsha or Kap

Make sure to tag the all the IMC staff so that our thread will get better impact

They don’t have the tools to properly transfer all the character’s over from one server to another. Last time it happened they had to do it all by hand I’m sure from a console editting files 1 by 1 which took them 24 hours per server. It prolly won’t happen again until they fix their bum coding first.

Ill add a server transfer question to the QA thread

IMC actually responded to a server transfer request… but the answer might disappoint you.

I wish you good luck in getting the transfers though… I wish to see more players too.

Well people are willing to pay for transfers but if they won’t do anything about it they’ve lost another player…