Tree of Savior Forum

Weekend Double EXP Event (Feb 17-18, 2018)

They could’ve warned us… :roll_eyes:

If we knew beforehand, it wouldn’t be frustating…

2 Likes

Seriously. To be told 100%, 48 hours, all characters free and actually get 50%, 1 hour, 1 character, 1talt per request is just insulting.

They’ve run 100% weekends twice in the last month, I don’t understand why it’s so hard to do it a 3rd time.

I just did the math for the 16 characters on my account to get what was promised, I’d need to spend 18,816 talt, which would still only get me 50% xp, so double it again to get 37,632 talt.

Now this is a bit disingenuous because you can’t possible be playing 16 characters at a time, but I don’t really care. That’s what was promised me. I’ll happily accept my 188 mil silver as compensation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, in their defense, they didn’t say it’s free and lasts 48 hrs… Ah who am I kidding?! Even the best lawyer in the world cannot defend this…

1 Like

F ock IMC, more and more stupid, it is not written in event page that u need talt
No communication between the devs and the team lol
Or is GM going to update the event page ?

I wonder if GM can do one whole week of announcement without having to correct and update the pages ?

1 Like

It doesnt say anything about talt?? and the picture shows 100% exp, why do they lie so hard?

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

Please, meme with correct and complete data:

Unique players in last 2 weeks is actually going up in the last days after the Merge announcement:

CCU is relative to people doing mostly Saalus after they’re done with game r9 content update that happened in December which explains the change in CCU.

Thank you for deceiving everyone again, IMC.

Can you show what is orange and green ? There is no indications.
New players are just veteran making alt account for saalus shards, it doesn’t prove anything.
The real indicator is still number players at the same time, the peak players.
The peak players doesn’t rise but new account rise, can also means like I said veteran making alt account for saalus with exp bonus up to 4 chars, you make a lvl 330+ in just 1 day
Even dungeon 300 it is nearly impossible to do at night, no one does it. You have to wait 30+ min.
Shouldn’t be night time the peak moment ? Not at all. They don’t do dun 300 for alt account

It isn’t only about new players. It’s about people playing.

And here what’s each thing is:

Yeah, unfortunately Fedimian have those problems. Klaipeda is a little better, altho still not as great.

Most people actually only do Saalus, not dungeons.

It’s misleading, it lacks information. The information is real but we do have 35k+ players currently. Both should be used together.

Simply because not everyone does dungeons but they do other types of dailies. They participate in the game economy and other things. You just have different interests than other people currently in the end-game. But that doesn’t make those people not exist.

Just look here:

52% of voters actually doesn’t do dungeons in the game, yet does other dailies.

So the unique account logging in in a day is 35k?
It is hard to believe.
Maybe the data is unique chars :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed.

What his stupid steamspy chart is showing is the number of connections done in the past 2 weeks. Just that, launch game once and BAM you are somehow a “unique player”. Which means new bot accounts, people who just login to check the market, etc, basically people who barely play the game.

In any case, what matters a lot more is how charts evolve over time. And what is clear is that the population is going down no matter what metric you use. Of course he won’t show you the evolution of his dumb chart (the max you can get is 90 days, which is not enough at all. While steamcharts gives you all the data it has). He’ll only be showing you 2 weeks of data, which is 100% useless.

The correct measurement period is in my previous posts. I’m not going to repeat it, read again.

So are you saying that people who only check the market doesn’t affect the game community and economy just because they’re waiting the next content patch?

What if they already have enough Lv.360 characters? Why do they need to keep doing dg 300 over and over when they’re done with their main characters?

They’re mostly doing Saalus. Just check the poll I sent above.

Nah, I’ll be saying the population is going down. It’s a truth, no one can deny it.

Thing is: It isn’t reducing as much as some are claiming it be. Some people like to overestimate the issue.

I just ask for you to use both data, the current unique players that logs in and do stuff along with CCU to present a complete picture of what happens.

If the conclusion of using both is the same but actually more accurate… why is it so hard for you to use both measurements since it won’t even change your position?

Consider Adv Journal data then. Numbers from Jan 31 say there are 48k registered team names in the Adv Journal with 26k team names with more than 1,000 points.

If you ever studied statistics in your life, you must know that a single measure isn’t capable of describing anything. You need to cross information to conclude something and, if you cross the number of team names registered with CCU numbers, what we can conclude is that player activity is decreasing due to the awful nature of the endgame in ToS, which is just:

1. Login
  2. Do Saalus
  3. (insert another daily chore here)
  4. Check the Market
  5. Logout

Yeah, this is true, but total population (based on Adv Journal data) is decreasing at a slower rate than CCU and peak players numbers. Some people were also gathering Adv Journal from before October and we had something between 50~60k (56k iirc) registered team names in September (when they introduced the Adv Journal rework).

1 Like

1k points is nothing. It’s probably what a bot (or a new player) has at level 20.
I had almost 7000 points last month and all I’ve been doing is maybe 10 cms per week and that’s it.

Anyway, you’ll get what you want soon if this trend of losing players continues. A nice and comfy server with no bullying, not “doomposters”, no “trolls”. Only nice and cute like-minded people having fun together (all 3 of them).

There comes more overestimation :woman_shrugging:

What makes me keep nitpicking about this is exactly this type of saying. I’m not sure if you’re aware but your type of crying do pushes people away.

But not in the way “oh, stop hiding the problems”. What you’re doing is actually making up problems and making issues bigger than they are.

Do you care about the game population? Do you want it to be more successful? Or all you want it to have fun on forums or push people away?

Because if you care about the game you want to complain about issues but complain right, showing the right scenario with on-spot feedback. You don’t want to make people quit demotivated by reading overestimated complaints in every thread.

If you want to have fun trolling or pushing people away, yeah, you go full retard on doom posting.

What do you really want about the game?

Tell us about yourself: Do you complain to try to get heard for the sake of the game or complain for having fun in “Tree of Forums”?

Make your position clear so we can understand why you feel like that about CCU and Total players.

We can explain anything you need to know about it.

Or we can also simply agree to skip correcting and throwing words at each other if you assume you’re trolling. Then there’s no point trying to explain to you and we both stop losing time here and everyone’s happier.

Which is it? What do you want?

1 Like

Genius, what demotivates people is the game itself.
They play it, it’s free, they don’t care about the forums until something inside the game brings them here.

Go play the game. Just go.

I like the game, but this is … amateurish at best… I mean, imagine this: You go to a bank to get a loan, and there is a HUGE banner saying ‘double money, no taxes!!’. You go there, they give you half of what you wanted, and with a bigger tax than you imagined. You complain, showing the poster ‘But the poster said no taxes, double money!!’ and the employee goes to the banner with a pencil, crosses the info and says ‘oh, no no, the loan is working as intended!’

This is the kind of information that should be clear since the beggining… not changed AFTER you see you made something wrong… or, at least, say the truth ‘Oh, our mystake, we’ll informe de coders/devs/whoever does this about the error!’

I’m aware too that the staff in the forums, GMs, devs are (I suppose) all different parts of the process of making an event, but they should communicate.

:thinking: To tell the truth, this remembers me of the place where I work, where the director change things, and forget to warn/tell thw wrong info to the manager that forgets to informs us/informs us the wrong info… :roll_eyes: I thinks that’s the reason I get so pissed with this kind of error, feels too familiar.

And again I rant… sorry for the long wall of text.

1 Like

Calm down peeps, just enjoy the games :3

1 Like

Yeah but who makes these feelings worse are doomposters and trolls.

So can you make you position clear @lanierchang?

Tell us about yourself: Do you complain to try to get heard for the sake of the game or complain for having fun in “Tree of Forums”?

Let me ask you again:
Make your position clear so we can understand why you feel like that about CCU and Total players.

We can explain anything you need to know about it.

Or we can also simply agree to skip correcting and throwing words at each other if you assume you’re trolling. Then there’s no point trying to explain to you and we both stop losing time here and everyone’s happier.

Which is it? What do you want?

Please, make it easy for everyone.

@raikoseifuu I almost agree with you. I only don’t on the too harsh parts. But IMC does acts a in a amateurish way with some things. >_<

They have A LOT to improve. In various ways.

Like you said about warning beforehand… This seems to be a really small thing that I doubt many people would even care, yet it turned into a mess mainly because the error right on event day that sounds bad >_<

They have a lot of small errors here and there and they do build up a little.

Altho… as much as I know it’s bad to say this. Being sincere, I feel that many people making a giant issue out of this here in forums isn’t like just dissatisfied with the event but actually making it for fun or trolling .-.

And being really honest here, I really like reading your posts (altho I don’t agree entirely with some).

You get to pass the right thing that you’re complaining, how you feel bad about them and still be nice when posting. >_<

1 Like