Tree of Savior Forum

Future Improvements: Character Slots, Inventory and More

I wouldn’t mind improvements to controls. If you enabled a click through friendly pets/minions for mouse mode I’d be super happy. I haven’t used left click in mouse mode since it came out. I had to rebind forced attack to my mouse keys and use that. It’s awkward and most players aren’t going to think about that I imagine. Or have a mouse driver that lets you rebind mouse keys to keyboard presses.

Either way weird control issues… I know gamepads also have them… Been 2 years… If you can think of how to fix though… It’d make a lot of people happier and improve your churn you probably want more of… Since you’re degrading the population with the infrequent updates and gacha. Maybe I should actually jump on the game and give you a clear feedback but I’ll be honest I’d have the motivation if it was 2016 or 15… But getting a little burnt out at this point. Which is unfortunate since it seems some feedback is actually getting listened to.

lol it is not our feedback, they say they listen to us but it is in fact the translation of Korean forum.

It is feedback from Korean players

These improvements come from Korea

1 Like

No some were our ideas… The bosses having random buff thingers… That was iToS feedback. And that’s on ktest or kToS already I don’t remember.

1 Like

I have seen some of my ideas in-game, even the really small crazy ones I suggested to combat bots (some didn’t work sadly :frowning: )

some Korean players most likely have the same ideas and suggestions as some people here have. and they post them in the kr forums.
dont expect a korean company like this to read or care about western suggestions

Not impossible for it to happen but the probabilities are supper low…

and the itos staff do “talk” to the korean devs >.>

why would that be supper low?
many koreans are not dumb and there game is not more ded then ours

Got nothing to do with been dumb or not and let leave the dead or alive comments if they don’t come with fanservice…

I mean… koreans can have the same ideas and there are also many of them. so yeah

The point is that even if we have wonderful ideas, iTos never take them seriously, if we barely have a decent support who will have our ideas and desires as a way and improvement of the game.

Thankfully we have the Korean players, but their needs there are not always the same as ours … (So the treatment, there they are seen as good customers, here we are only wallets and buyers of gasha)

It is as if iTos is the bank in which the KTos takes the money to invest there.

1 Like

itos is not just westerners though ‘w’;;

1 Like

@kamaroo Interesting analogy

Don’t bother, diane is like a child saying “why” if you don’t stop or throw it through a window it wont stop asking “why”

though now that I think about it, throwing it through a window would make someone ask why :thinking:

1 Like

Nice update. Well time to wait i guess. And why the hell we can get the latest Goddess cube rather than this sweet azz updates?

anyone has an idea on how many players play in ktos compared to itos playerbase? knowing it may help give a better idea on why our current standing in itos is like this, is what i think ‘w’;;

Dont think we can see “accurate numbers” for KTOS.
The website does not list them and no steam or other things.

I have KR Journal Numbers from the last months and someone made a graph with iTOS Journal.
But well… not sure if these would be useful.
And remember, they have 2 servers for one country compared to iTOS.

1 Like

may i know where can i see this graph?

what are your findings on the journal numbers?

if the 2 servers for one country means that 1 server is not enough to to accommodate ktos playersbase then i guess that’s a huge difference compared to itos’s 2 servers for each of the 3 regions. looking at that perspective, itos playerbase may not be feasible to have the non-gacha format for tp shops. we may not be as big of a contributor if we look at this scenario

of course this is just one way to look at it. there are other aspects that may disprove this scenario. but i just want to say that this is also a possibility

regarding the slow updates on mechanics, i think it’s pretty normal. i have games that got the updates after 1-3 yrs regardless of international playerbase contributions. sometimes non-monetary resources are just not in-line with a company’s goal and stuff like that

Hm… From many of the comments here, korea server seems much more responsible and reliable.

Which would be faster? Learn Korean and move to korea server, or wait for iTos patches?

Not sure but i think @Pokart made it? Can you post the current graph?

2 Likes

Oh, actually, I’m not the one who’s gathering the AJ data. Teehee~
Here’s the last numbers he posted.

Server / Total team names registered (0 or more points) / With at least 1 point / At least 1,000 points / At least 50,000 points
#1 Silute: 17,018 / 16,615 / 9,898 / 6
#2 Klaipeda: 9,320 / 9,012 / 4,639 / 4
#3 Fedimian: 8,026 / 7,796 / 4,282 / 6
#4 Varena: 4,751 / 4,565 / 2,637 / 1
#5 Telsiai: 4,690 / 4,512 / 2,608 / 4
#6 Orsha: 3,919 / 3,767 / 1,986 / 0

Total: 47,724 / 46,267 / 26,050 / 21

Those numbers are slightly better than november’s: +5,6% team names with at least 1 point and +23,9% team names with at least 1000 points. That must be thanks to Challenge Mode, I guess.

1 Like

Ahh right, thanks for posting what he posted…

kTOS

31 October

30 November

31 December

31 January