Tree of Savior Forum

Double EXP event bug

You need to pay at least 1 talt, the buff is only 50% and lasts 1 hour. Lame…

This is not solved, we are only getting 1h of 50% exp, not a weekend of 100% exp as announced

Dunno why they even bothered doing this event through the kupole NPC in the first place when they already implemented it automatically the past few times.

4 Likes

correct, but partly solved on that mystery item.

It’s just a talt, but the kupole looked like a damn thief because there’s no notice at all that it took something away from your inventory.

What if it actually took a blessed shard or something more of value? Events need to be more clear at least.

lol, I’ll probably ignore it I guess, not like I have anything to do with an alt that’s already 350.

3 Likes

The live event has literally nothing in common with the announcement, i tihnk it is bugged, even the chat lines of the kupole are strange, people just lost items without knowing. If it stays like this (1, 2, 3 talts for 1h/50%xp) i’ll ignore it as well

1 Like

I didn’t knew that the event was going to consume our talts so I clicked several times to refresh the buff thinking that something was bugged with the 50% bonus, it was supposed to give +100%.
And now I not only lost my talts but also increased exaggeratedly the number of talts required to get the next buff, GG IMC

@Staff can you please reset my buff counter and correct the event text to reflect the actual event?

@edit: Also, as I said before, I don’t think it’s a good idea to call this “double exp event” cause we’re getting 50% flat exp bonus and in the last event we got 100% flat exp bonus, this is not doubling our EXP gains.

Ninja update!

[Update] We apologize for the confusion, the Weekend EXP Boost buff you will receive is 50% as intended.

:tired::tired::tired::tired::tired:

Amazing how they can just edit that but fail to notify the multiple threads created that say it’s a bug.

And still, nothing about the talts.

Dev and staff miscommunication? Event manger?

???

Could also be the other way around because the screenshot shows 100%:

What actually happened:

“Oh sht I fcked up, I placed 50% instead of 100 on the NPC! Hmm, we can say that it’s 50% as intended, they wouldn’t notice, much better and faster than doing a very quick fix.”

Headline clearly said “DOUBLE”, now you say 50% as intended, you’re not going to fool us here, please.

I’m sorry, as much as I love this game, this is how I see things now…

5 Likes

What a mess :haha: why didn’t they just make it the same as the last one, ““intended””.

This is outragious, CRAPPY COMMUNICATION.

Do you IMC take us for FOOLS ? or COWs for milk ?

1 Like

Come on over to the servers this weekend for two days of double EXP!

[Update] We apologize for the confusion, the Weekend EXP Boost buff you will receive is 50% as intended.

… wut

1 Like

Never forget,

Stop embarrassing yourselves.

6 Likes

why would we limit our own user base?

1 Like

And this is how I see it:
It’s simple a different event from last week.

If it was the same event it would automatic.

As their own line says:

And what I think happened:
Announcement error. Only the copy-pasted parts from last week are saying double or 100%. The new parts of the announcement says simply “Bonus EXP”.

Look, previous week:

This week:

It’s pretty clear that the problem is in the announcement that was copy-pasted from previous week.

If you see something such as:
“Hurr durr put 50% because they won’t notice.”

It just shows that the cup is always half-empty for you.

Nothing new here. Old doompost and the old rabbit showing what probably happened with something that makes sense to support it but will still get discarded because :woman_shrugging:

Just shows how much people can get influenced by other’s frequent doom posts that were happening few days/weeks ago ;-;

“Problem”

Who’s at fault? and where’s the talt announcement?

My sister actually got mad the npc ate about 20 talts.

A lot of even worse things could happen when your announcement doesn’t even show what item you have to give to get the exp.

This is no longer about doom posting, more like lies, laziness and whatsoever about IMC.

4 Likes

Agreed. I just dislike people blaming code-related people for copy-pasted announcements.

You started following trolls and “hurr durr, let’s keep 50, no one will notice” and I came to show what probably happened, thinking before writing.

I’m not going to extend this discussion, whatever. I know you’re better than that.

Problems in ToS exists, it’s nothing new, no one’s saying they’re right in copy-pasting announcements. But the problem ends there here. The intended event in-game is working currently, period.

You don’t need to morph into a machine repeating what trolls used to say and think we’re blind when we say “hey, the problem is X, not Y”.

Everyone has friends that quits or had bad experiences at one time or another. It’s just a matter of stopping, then understand the situation, then post instead of falling down to the forum troll wavelength.

I was already like that before I left, sorry to disappoint regarding that point.

IMC already made my mind with how I feel or see the game.

No one can change it besides IMC themselves. Again I already got mad with the DPK lie in my previous discussion, same here.

2 Likes

And I’m still waiting for proof that the STAFF group lied in that regard. Because they actually didn’t post about DPK by those times :woman_shrugging:

Just so you know, I consider the support team part of the staff to avoid misunderstanding, as for the post itself, I won’t search it anymore, but there are clues in the big DPK thread.

And this is another example of a perfect lie, no need to prove anything else

(they had a lot of days to change this, btw)

2 Likes

So you’re linking someone’s post in a thread to say the support team lied but without any actual quote or screenshot or anything that shows that? :woman_shrugging: