Tree of Savior Forum

Warning on Abusive behavior on 2020 is Here Event

i bet you are one of the people abused.

No one said people did abuse should get ban but if IMC actually look in to the coin they farmed and spent they must know there are people farm more then enough for all items in shop.
We just say that is unfair for all other have to farm coin 4-5h/day for the rest of the event and can’t buy all thing we need.

If anything IMC can do then they should reroll sever or give another x5 and 7-8k limit perday 20c/h for 5h log and 1k for login and all people abused 50k+ shoud have debuff can’t have coin for 1w ,100+ get debuff for 2w, and more time for more coin you actually abused.
Ple

please don’t be a hypocrite

1 Like

Ah, people, they aren’t even read. And they think they know all.

Just accept your fate friend, if not want, come, Telsiai still open server for your new journey.

:prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince: :prince:

1 Like

I accepted my fate, aren’t post anything since the accu about ban lifted. And still waiting for the maint and news.

There people just don’t know what they are saying or even the situation and it just seen like they are bitching about the reward than care about the issue. Haha.

They not abuse so they don’t know how it work.
They are not people who affected by the issue.
And probably have no real friend or guildmate. pitty

It funny that they saying they didn’t care.
And they say like it justice.

But they say nothing when the ban were lifted until the reward post.

I think they are the people on the shout last night.

I posted this a day before they even announced any compensation. And I still don’t care about the “compensation”. You can keep making up things in your mixed up reality.

You can keep living in your delusional world and justifying your abuse and exploiting. Keep attacking people instead of actually putting up a case for why you don’t deserve to be banned for your blatant exploits.

1 Like

So you abused it and what your consequence ?

All people “bitch” are casual player not someone played it for 1-2y

And no we don’t need more compensation . I rather have reroll sever after enh +16 spike then have someone actully abused and get flaged like you call me “bitching” when all you do is defend your fking action.
Even my guild mate who abused the hell out of it laught at “compensation”

Sum up : with alot of people abused ban IMC will do something about if but if they “miscommunication” and per ban all of you they will scare and sorry you with more reward.

And do you even reget that you exploited the bug ?

From what I am reading, I understand that he is saying to punish the people who intentionally abused the bug(and there are a number of them who did, e.g 10-100k coins on day1 and spreading the info that there is a way to bypass coin limit knowing full well it was not intended).

Not punish the people who may have accidently gone over the coin limit abit by playing normally.

If you are somehow saying that there are more than 1 thousand people who intentionally abused the bug(e.g 10k-100k, coins) then I dont know what to say.

Relevant quote from what he said in an earlier reply above:

You might be misunderstanding it as him saying to ban all tels players who went over the coin limit whether accident or intentional. But what hes saying is that only the intentional abusers should be banned or have punishments taken against.

The thing about the rewards is the huge amount of coins that is given, I think hes saying that personally he doesnt care about the compensation itself, but feels that it is unfair for the people who did intentionally abuse the event to get the compensation too, along side the accidental players.

Generally if you want to argue a point, it is better to not stick to personal attacks or attempts at it.

Usually, keeping it civil will benefit you more towards any audience.

2 Likes

@William121213513513 @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @Staff_Jin can you please close this thread? i already sent a ticket though.

Editted my post. Just put here so pll know the update.

Just 2-4 week ban everyone who got over 10k coins on a single character, cause in that case you had to leave intentionally. easy.
I cant believe people are defending abusing just because enough people were doing it. :tired:
I know abusing is never punished in ToS, but cmon, have you no honor? Oh wait this is SEA server after all :tired:

1 Like

No no no i really don’t give single f about reward.
All i care are fair , yeah i’m defferent type of “bitch” you talking

Honor? No,

But we use Shout for normal chat and have Pizza delivery daily.

Don’t you know Number is 1 of 4 kind of Power?

LOL.

Keep up the personal attacks. “lonely sad little guy who isn’t happy about the compensation" and “Mr/Mrs outsider”. Not sure why you don’t think people aren’t allowed an opinion on this.

The truth is, we all play this game. You chose to abuse the hell out of an event, we did not. Tell us again why you don’t deserve a ban for going against the Terms of Service?

You keep bringing up “what do you gain from this” shows exactly your mentality in this situation. All you care about is how to gain something or get something and think others are just like you. Guess what, not everyone is a blatant abuser like you.

It’s funny you think people who didn’t exploit are just newbie/don’t need it/too “pure good”, have you ever thought that people just didn’t exploit because it’s obviously a blatant abuse and would be punished? Like I said before, you’re not sorry for abusing, you’re sorry you got caught.

The cap was 5k points a day, you would think getting anywhere close to 30k would make you think something was wrong. I’m guessing you’re in the “30k to 100k" range so you can pretend like you don’t deserve a ban, but everyone else over 100k should? Jeez you’re stretching again.

I’ve already suggested a solution, I linked it to you previously.

@Ennislol Useless you have a suggest to surely detect who abusing and who not.

Your words is just meaning less and hypocrite.

If you are not an Outsider so you are a Telsiain?

I stand for my friends and my people.

I don’t stand for honor.

And sorry for swearing, but damn, i love the Telsiain.

You got the first like of mine, Klaipedian.

Let shake hand, chill and meet in the abusing-land… i mean cross server, sometime. :haha:

Read this

He not siding me.

He telling the truth.

Not sure about your guild member, but i don’t think the massive ban/abusing only happened at Telsiai if the other server are possible to do so.

You’re just need to accept that abuser won … this time.

that’s why SEA can’t develop any further cuz people in SEA are having these mindset

i think most people don’t want them to be perma-banned they are talking about a punishment for intentionally abusing case
and in that case that u said u r the “ANTI-HERO” so u should be happily take the punishment(if any) but now there is no punishment so people demand fairness that’s all
and u just keep whining about the few-days-ban is fair already
dude that is not even a punishment and imc also gave u compensations plus bonuses so after all this u exploiters just take and take didn’t lose anything

i hope ur moral come back real soon bro

from a fellow SEA player who quitted this game bcuz of this unfairness