Tree of Savior Forum

Warning on Abusive behavior on 2020 is Here Event

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Warning on Abusive behavior on 2020 is Here Event’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1883

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

i just play this game for 3 week and i spend quite TP already, now you banned me without notice and detail?
you tell me to quit play this game for this weird issue @system ?

if you abused the event then obviously you are going to get banned.

1 Like

gem feud

2 Likes

wow. your comments everywhere or your old account comment that got banned continously make me disgust of your way of thinking.
you should just play tetris dude.

just remove their coins no need to ban, but ya they are dumbasses if they farmed over 100k coins lol :tired:

if i use your word back then its only some stpd player who cant even read the event page,event details on board or use newyear feature to know the limit is 5k a day.
when they bypass the content limit they shouldve know its a bug
and abusing a bug is a violation
and why so protecting those abusers btw? are you one of them?
somewhere you try to be whiteknight for newbies who actually chill and now you try to protect abusers…
i honestly dont care what happen to them
removing the coin?and the used stuffs that already transferred to gears like anvil, magnifiers etc?
thats another level of stpdity

1 Like

type /greedisnotgood
the story i heard of is: someone found that you can get 500 coin just by afk for x minute in some DG, and he shouted it. Suddenly the DG queue become very lively with greedy player. My informant even get 80k coin using this method since 2PM server time (2 AM in my real time). My informant got banned silently already tho, 2 hour after sharing me this story. Deepest condolence
What an interesting story to start the 1st day of 2020!

1 Like

Starting the decade by purging the Telsians.
Good start.

3 Likes

guys please calm down , IMC just want you guys do something more productive and spend all your money and time for something that really worth it. IMC just being nice to you guys, cmon look at the bright side. 596444558594670603

2 Likes

I, too love spending money on a game and getting banned the day after OMEGAPOPO

IMC, can you help me to refund the TP I reloaded yesterday? Reloaded, haven’t used… But I can’t login now due to some reasons… According to steam regulations, since it’s less than 2 weeks and haven’t been used… It is supposed to be refundable. If possible, refund my last 3 transections, all 3 of them are not* consumed yet. Thanks.

Sorry buddy, but thats not true.

1 Like

Oh, but it’s still possible right? I bought the TP like 20 hours ago (less than 48) … And haven’t spent yet… Was waiting for pp point to reset~

Geralt: Hmm…slowly but sure, one by one, the banned abuser unconsciously coming to this thread demanding a justice. Some name even considered above-mid player in my server. Interesting!
Waiting for IMC next announcement for the ending of the abuser

Meanwhile in Telsiai

finally im free from crazy farm 6hr. aday

thank you imc

1 Like

Both Devs and Player are wrong.

Player know it wrong but they still abusing it, because it fun.
Devs can’t fixed their own fault so they snapped half of the population.

And yeah, i’m one of the people who massive abused the bug last night and i see it more enjoyable than any other event so far. Because people was gathered together, first by the new year spirit, second by the bug.

So why try to cover your fault when obviously it’s everyone is fault.

And in case IMC, if you don’t know how to deal with your fault, i have some suggestion:

• Rollback the event item, make a fresh start. Since IT IS your fault first who left the bug so player can abusing it.
  • Make another Maintenance, a hours, several, or may be a day, i don’t care.
  • Give everyone the maximum of 1 day worth of coin (5000) for the apologize (optional, but you should to)
  • For the punishment, we accept it, but permanently isn’t acceptable, even if the abusing is us own fault to begin with.

Are you willing to sacrifice half of the player population (when the game is already have very few population) or even half of your profit, because most of them are whales and active player who are willing to pay, just to cover your fault so you don’t have to make an apologize?

Will you kill your kids when they find a way to sneak out of your cookie (or even money). You punish them, but not kill, right?

You are the professional, and if you are not willing to admit your mistake, so either the player. It’s their nature to abuse and try to get away from it, if you let them to.

Edited for grammar checking&typo

Look like someone triggered so hard. Keep it up mr. white knight :haha:

For people who read my post, there is a/are some white knight that refused to get reroll, and they’re triggered by my post, so they try to get my posts got deleted by flag-ing it.
if you think i’m right, abuser or not, click a like to show them that we are many more than them.

Let the anti-hero rise up. :haha:

11 Likes

Somehow I agree, they didn’t even deleted items from previous event, guild quest reward coin and the keys.

to all of the banned abuser: