Tree of Savior Forum

Warning on Abusive behavior on 2020 is Here Event

woke up to the graph reader guy meme. Hilarious af

I guess you need to learn to read graphs in elementary school again. As well as ccu , and the 48 H time line to notice the trend

p.s
prolly get flagged too by :snowflake:

IMC’s communication is as horrible as always… I don’t rly believe ppl got perma ban for this…that’s overly excessive and if it’s temporary why can’t they say it immediately in the notice?

Also… I don’t fully understand the situation… but if ppl who just ran their daily dungeons got banned for this too… they definitely didn’t deserve it and I also don’t think you have to know every detail of a new event.

But I think IMC knows these too… it’s just their lack of good communication again and most likely ppl are only temporary banned.

2 Likes

So I’m confused, was there some sort of method people were using to intentionally get more coins than the designated 5k, or was the coin cap simply not working at all?

Thankfully I wasn’t banned, but I was just CM spamming for coins, and then immediately spending them on rewards so I was relying on the cap to notify me when I had reached enough. It would feel pretty cruddy if I were banned for getting too many coins when I wasn’t even aware that it was a bug in the first place.

Mine uncapped when i did more CM. Server maint ended at 1:30pm. I hit 5k before the Saalus reset at 6pm by spamming CM. After the evening reset , i did more CM and despite the cap showing 5000, i still got to loot more coins . Then somehow the cap uncapped itself in the middle of the CM

As long as you kept doing dailies , or afk with your character prior to that . You would notice the 500 coins piling in , every time you entered a form of instanced dungeon ( merc post , dungeon , saalus )

Also be careful for now , players are reporting that they still getting the 500/500 coin handouts. So i guess the safest way is to stop once you hit 5k , before complications set in.

The “how to fix it” you saying that i guess it the suggestion about how it would like after be fixed.

If he actually know how to fix it with CODE, he’s already working for IMC.

And about why bug still exist after so many report and years.

Read around the forum, i believe you will find some. There are plenty.

If i remember right, there were a guy in NA sever, he was reported for staying on baubas pillar, but the true reason make him banned is because he exploited the event, make massive asio rc with many alt accounts. Try ask him maybe he can help you
3-5 days for 5 cubes HG390 bosses is too much? Really? You so pure lmao :)))

Of all solutions that can be used, IMC chose to use the worst ever option: Ban players, warn other players, and let the bug continue !
seriously IMC what were you thinking? i wont mind at all if you close the server for a 3-day-maintainance and thoroughly investigation.
me and my friend spam the dungeon reset voucher before it expire to lvl up, and we got banned in the morning? Well played IMC, hope to never play any game associated with you again

Banned player got released

Nobody:

Forum staffs: Peace! At Last! :haha:

3 Likes

Happy New Year IMC and everyone~
IMC, please also schedule a plan to fix Telsiai game time too to avoid future possible problems :laughing: . Thanks in advance.

shouldn’t you guys make an announcement forum post to make sure as many people as possible read this? linking the news post through the forum?

So everyone actually exploits like 100k and buy everything can get away without coins reset ?

No, that would be silly. They get those coins they abused the event for and additional rewards in addition - they’re getting even more coins during the maintenance.
Whereas if you spent a whole month growing a moon and keeping your ranking, you deserve nothing for the time spent.
IMC logic.

So players who exploited and abused for additional coins get all the exploited coins, get unbanned, and now these compensation rewards?

1 Like

Reminds me of DPK fiasco, rewards for abusing

Oh those were good times…

I won’t put my hand on fire for IMC, BUT, this time, it seems like they did a good job. With a major flop on the communication… perhaps on more fronts than they even know.

What i’m going to say here is mostly speculation but it’s also what should be common sense. As they suspended accounts to prevent massive coin stacking and to help on investigating the issue and accounts. Investigating accounts means tracking the movement logs, coins exchanges, direct trades and market transactions, and this whole process is easier to address by having the account unchanged. Once the irregularities are spotted they can revert it easily without affecting other players as would be the case with a server rollback, they didn’t mention that on the announcement but it is the kind of obvious thing that everyone would expect (which aligns with the 10.000 coins compensation for a 2 day suspension). It also makes sense for IMC to give away compensation items (that aren’t as interesting for veterans) to make up for some of the suspension time.

Now, with all that said. They should make players that willingly exploited the bug to become ineligible for the compensation (perhaps even limit to one compensation only depending on the case), after all IMC was able to prevent major damage and also applied a forced suspension already so, would be fair.

Still, don’t take it for granted.

1 Like

Sure this does sound unfair, but IMC did the right thing imo.
i’m an office worker too so i know, when someone suddenly fk up something important, the whole group just find anyway to fix the biggest problem first, as quick as possible, even if that way isnt the best.
So they just gonna blindly give player a bunch of rewards instead.
roll back/remove coin manually will take times, and it not gonna be fun with nearly 1000 players ranting every mins about ban wave.
so pls understand for them :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So we should’ve abused/exploited and then complained about a ban, so much so that we get unbanned and rewarded?

Makes sense

1 Like

Clearly you’re misunderstanding.

No one said people who were accidentally banned because they weren’t aware of the bug should stay banned. These people should be unbanned and compensated.

The people who knowingly abused it, should be banned (at least the duration of the event). None of the posts from them have indicated any such actions. It seems all they did was apologize for the bug and compensated everyone and unbanned everyone. The bug abusers seem to have kept everything from the bug too, as there have been no indication otherwise. This leads people to think that you should freely abuse bugs, and then complain after a ban to get unbanned and still get the rewards.

What a joke of a comment.

1 Like

It was clearly you didn’t get the situation and read the post they made too.

They said there will be a punishment, and they will do something in the next maintenance and more announcement will come.

But it not permanent ban. So if you were trying to make the server into a ghost town, good luck with that.