Tree of Savior Forum

[Utility] [Test] Archer Attack Speed x Dexterity, Behavior

Hello everyone.

Yesterday I uploaded a test video about the variation of Attack Speed per 10 Dexterity points invested.
Tons of people have no patience for this, so yeah… i have it…

Tests were made with:
-Crossbow
-no buff
-no passives,
-Static (no move to cancel auto attack animation)
-20 hits on target
-and Start with only 2 dex point invested (since every archer begins with 8).
-no Cuts and no interruptions on video

Serve: Silute[SA]
Latency: 60~180… average of 110, you can watch a latency test every 100 points invested

Here is the Video:

Here is the Grafics and Data
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8M85-D33kYSVDNuaUxzUF8zQTg?usp=sharing

Here is my conclusion:
-Latency have A BIG influence on attack Speed.
-Full DEX, are no longer meta.
-You need to invest at least 100 points on DEX to have a good Attack and Skill speed.
-You can go Full DEX only for evasion and critical damage, but it will not have a better output then a hybrid build.

Here is the Data Resume:

Please, any feedback will be good.

English isn’t my first language, fell free to correct me…
Thank you.

11 Likes

So, at the end Lv (and I’m talking when the game is completed and the Lv cap is 500) and if the system again is not changed, but probably will, we would invest 150-200 (depending on how one would like it) and the rest into STR (of course some CON for survival).

I think the inverse of the above can apply too, 300 according to your chart seem to be the ideal to get a real good aspd, but then again, only who have low latency (50 or lower) will get benefit from it.

The situation above is completely naked, no Collections and no gear on.

It’s just a test tho, I know we won’t be able to get that result unless one start a new account at that time and level up till the end without picking statues or any quest that give stats point.

I wonder how the critattack from dex compensates the almost flat increase in ASPD from DEX 200 and above… Hmmmm @jonatascrispim

Like how many Critattack does 200 DEX vs 300 DEX gives etc etc.

Thanks a lot for this compilation. I’m also a player from Silute and my ping tends to be within the same range as yours. So it’s incredibly useful data for me. :smiley:

Great job man, was looking for data like that. Do you think these decreases in atk speed can be network related or it would really better to stop at 280 than 290?

We all wonder that… and we wonder the point were: Str+Dex = MaximumDps

Last patch that Str variable was 0, but now… no one knows…

I haven’t been practicing my english, need to brush up… but if i understand your point

That decreases are related to the latency, yes… for sure…

The less your lantency the more fast are the server response… and since ToS doesn’t work like p2p game servers (that predict the next action of attack)… you should only increases Dex beyond 280 with 50ms latency…

There is an interesting thread to this topic:

Thank for your contribution
Based on that graph I think the best amount of DEX at the moment is 200,
the first 100 DEX deceased the time to do 20 attacks by 3 seconds.
the next 100 DEX ( 200 total ) deceased the time to do 20 attacks by 2 seconds.
after that the next 100 DEX ( 300 total ) deceased the time to do 20 attacks by 1 seconds which is I think not worth to invest 100 for that.

1 Like

really nice to see someone do this and with this kind of ping. which i play with anyway. so it seems like 290 dex is the sweetspot

Where is this place to test your attacks?

You can go highlander shop on klepeida just beside tp shop.

1 Like