Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Sorry, I totally misunderstood, you are getting dodged not blocked, the change of STR from Block Penetration to Accuracy and DEX from Accuracy to Block Penetration freaks me out, doesn’t make any sense to me.
Still, the only monsters that I kill with my Chaplain characters are saalus bosses and I don’t experience that, maybe they haven’t high evasion or I am not paying much attention.

I will have to test myself which one is the best for me. Unfortunately the new Reset Event format is only 1x/day and the event may last only 2 weeks, so I can reset only 14 characters and can’t test much. I guess I’ll have to say goodbye to my Pardoner then.

I’ll make the 1 handed mace then and try to reach a good level of enhancement so I can use on all my cleric and wizard characters and try to get good stats on a 350 orange dagger also :slight_smile:

@therhay:
The chap/kriv barely needs a weapon to work well, just try to avoid hitting your atk speed cap though from too much dex.
Zealot is also really strong, but it benefits more from a stronger weapon due to Fanatic Illusion.

@c2gaming.seetoo:

Try comparing them in ktest neet by adding the enchant/trans values:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/204118 vs https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210406
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/204119 vs https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210407

(aka close toa 16% dmg boost for patk and matk at +10, trans10)
Cleric wise these stand out in terms of synergy:

• Druid3, as lycan scales off both matk and patk.
  • Zealot’s FI is an 1100%+ skill factor with its enhance calculated in, so hell yes.
  • Spr Bokors, as zombies scale of weapon matk. (And few other ranks even increase zombie dmg)
  • Spr Dievs as well for the same reason, but need to test if they use weapon matk also as a multiplier or just all matk once into its skill factor.
  • It’s a must-have for Demolition Paladins ofc.

Not so sure on chaplains though, they have a lot of good rank options. Kriv3 ofc is insane, so is inquis1 and even the 1k fire property dmg off zealot1 is a contender.

And you can always get what +60 str from a single rng armor piece as well.

@Wurmheart Whats the DEX you think it’s ideal for 100~120 ms ping? Maybe I could just skip adding points on DEX and get equipments with DEX instead and add all points into INT for max Aspersion.

I did just that for the vienarazis mace (1H and 2H). Both maces get +588 atk and matk from +11 so their differences really boils down to base atk, matk and sub stats. A difference of 100-200 atk and matk is roughly what you get from an elemental dagger (though raw atk/matk is generally better with skill factors) at 315, but an elemental shield comes with the ability to block. And as the upgrade on the weapon increases the less relevant the 2H mace’s lead in raw damage becomes.

There’s also the 2 gem slots are are usually filled with lv6 red gems that negates the difference in p.atk.

I suppose the clear advantage of a 2H would be the extra “main hand” gem slots (that are becoming less and less relevant btw) for magic users since there still really isn’t anything good for offhand gems.

I will not enter the rank choice argument here, but I only want to point out that you’re wrong on the Transcendence part, while weapon upgrades are indeed the same for both type of weapons (for example +11 is +868) since they’re based on weapons quality/level, Transcendence is different, since it’s calculated as a % based on the weapon base damage instead.

Example:

350 One-Handed Mace:
No Transcendence ------> MATK 1203 MAX PATK 1264
Transcendence Lvl 5 ----> MATK 2406 MAX PATK 2528 (+100%)
Transcendence Lvl 10 --> MATK 3609 MAX PATK 3792 (+200%)

350 Two-Handed Mace:
No Transcendence ------> MATK 1444 MAX PATK 1589
Transcendence Lvl 5 ----> MATK 2888 MAX PATK 3178 (+100%)
Transcendence Lvl 10 --> MATK 4332 MAX PATK 4767 (+200%)

As you can see, we’re talking about a 241 MATK/ 325 MAXPATK difference with no Transcendence, but 723 MATK / 975 MAX PATK at Transcendence 10 (exactly +200%).
So when considering weapons, always keep in mind that further upgrading your transcendence level will widen the gap more and more. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have no idea tbh.

My previous tests weren’t conclusive enough, and my ping is lower than most. (it’s even around 16ms-22ms nowadays…)

You’re best of experimenting for yourself vs some dummies/pelts so you can check how much atk speed certain values give you.

Might as well read these:
📊 How to calculate for your cap ASPD (attack speed) based on invested DEX and ping (Updated 2017-10-07) And [Utility] [Test] Archer Attack Speed x Dexterity, Behavior (Credit goes to Elektrus for posting those on reddit btw)

@c2gaming.seetoo:

Use transcend, that’s where it differs.
Ench is for a better comparison percentage wise.

And aside from gems, there’s also rng stat differences, see: http://kiyoshiro-ritsu.tumblr.com/post/167571330959/detailed-guide-on-new-item-identification-system

Think that’s best for 1h+dagger combo’s though. Shields prob just fall into the armor category.

When you say this, how do we avoid attack speed cap from having too much dex?

Edit: sorry didnt see latest post

Just confirmed my theory, Canceril card works as I imagined and having 2-3 makes Kabbalist basically unkillable at C2/C3(unless he’s up against only small or large monsters)without using Heal.

Now if only some more damage came his way in some sort or form, it would be very nice, but I guess Rank 10/11 will be required to pull off decent builds without having to rely on Bokor (the most powerful Cleric Class in the game, somewhat broken to have it at Rank 3-5)…

Edit: I also tested Neop card but sadly Neop card doesn’t increase the CON recovery rate, only the item recovery rate of potions, so it is ,in general, a worthless card :frowning:

1 Like

Canceril makes anyone immortal in general pvm. I can finish 290 dg with a swordman class without ever needing a HP pot (full hp all the time).

1 Like

Enchanter2 fits in every wizard build! This is why enchanter2 is a great pick. Lightning hands does not have any down-time. You can use it as filler in every build when skills are on CD. You could also make a build purely based on Lightning hands.

Builds with lightning hands + other damage skills = INT (or SPR if summoner or thauma).
Builds with lightning hands focus = INT, dex (or SPR if summoner/thauma).

Pyro is taken for extra attack line of enchant fire. If you don’t want to pick pyro, you could buy enchant fire scrolls at the market.

1 Like

QS3 Rogue Hacka2 at 340 HG nazar tower here
Solmiki sword Ranger rogue Hacka2 at new library here
QS3 rogue bulletmarker2 at Nazar tower here

Bokor3 Kabba3 at 340 HG here
Krivis3 monk3 zealot2 at new library here
Yet another meta AA cleric krivis3 priest3 chaplain inquis1 challenge mode solo here

Sword3 Highl2 Fencer3 matador1 solo dungeon 300 here
Pelt3 - hop1 - doppel3 - murmillo1 at 340 HG here
Dragoon3 with the new Mashinos spear at 340 HG here

Rune-caster ice wall blaster build with Shadowmancer test vs boss here

Party grind with sapper2-fletcher3-mergen2, bulletmarker2, shinobi murmillo, thauma3-enchanter2, zealot2 at 340 HG here

3 Likes

Yeah, but it doesn’t recover more than 2% HP on Classes without the Ein Sof buff xD
With Ein Sof, my Kabbalist manages to recover over 11% max HP per trigger of the card, if he had more CON it would be an even higher value. Finally a good way to bid farewell to the 60%+ HP recovery from Praktiris healing attribute without losing too much once Rank 9 hits the shores.

Is Canceril card’s heal affected by stats like CON (besides increasing max hp = more heals) or HP recovery? Ein Sof’s double healing doubles the heals from Canceril to 4% of current max hp (the buffed max hp after Ein Sof)?

I’m not sure, but I doubt so. It does depend on your current max HP so if you use it with Swash Buckling (for example) it heals based on your new 25% extra maximum hp. I don’t have them on my Kabbalists but I believe the same applies.

I’ve seen a few topics saying it doesn’t work on pvp, however. The card specifies medium-type monsters so that makes sense to me.

Not sure how you got to the final value of 11%, but I don’t see much of a point to put these cards on cleric classes, they can already heal themselves with barely any effort.

It’s a great card for non-cleric classes. On my Murmillo (for example) it makes me pretty much immortal (not a single HP pot was used during whole run):

1 Like

Saw this vid quite some time ago, and I tried it on a corsair with only 21k HP. Did not do as well. Points to note as to why it did not do well:

• really low MHP 21k resulting in only ~420 HP healed per proc
  • low def/mdef (even on +10 270 leather top n bot) resulting in ~400 damage taken per hit
  • no shield for the occasional block

Seems to me like canceril is really only just QoL for those that don’t really need it.

It is affected by your additional recovery rate via CON[i.e. +0,5% per point in CON] and then doubled because of Ein Sofs stacked Healing attribute, similarly to how Praktiris Healing attribute is affected by your CON recovery and Ein Sofs Stacked Healing attribute, as long as the Stacked Healing attribute is active.

It’s the unique effect of Ein Sofs Stacked Healing attribute, which applies to every kind of %-based HP recovery.

Well, I see a point as there aren’t that many useful purple cards for Kabbalist. 3 Gazing Golems is overkill, and Tutu card or Poata card or Yeti card aren’t really useful if you’ve already got Ein Sof.
Putting in 1-2 Canceril cards can give you up to 20% selfheal [at 10-20% trigger chance], so it’s pretty much useful on any build(as long as you’ve got some CON that is).
It also helps saving your Heals to attack ( as Blessing is now unlimited) or to heal others in a party as you’re likely to never suffer any kind of deadly threat in e.g. challenge mode or ET.

1 Like

This is nice. Means a 2% Canceril card on a 200,928 hp (Ein Sof +200%), 200 CON cleric, will gain 4018 x 2 (additional con recovery) x 2 (Ein Sof’s Stacked Healing) = 16072 hp if it triggers. (8% hp heal @ 200con)

But with low CON (perhaps only 50 total CON), it isn’t as spectacular anymore.

115,752 hp, 50 CON, gains 2315 x 1.25 (additional con recovery) x 2 (Ein Sof’s Stacked Healing) = 5787 hp when trigger. (5% hp heal @ 50con, like a heal tile)

Some CON investment is needed to use this card :3

Another question, does 3x Cancerils effects stack? If we equip 3 lv10 of them how does it trigger?

• 3x 10% chance of 2% heal each when we get hit? or
  • 30% chance of 2% heal each when we get hit?

The former one means there’s a chance of multiple triggers per attack we received (if we are lucky).

1 Like

I have two equipped. It triggers more often than just 1, so I think the chance stacked. But it also double triggers sometimes.

I would like to answer this…
The latter is is the one.

So it will be much more effective if a number of mobs attacking at the same time which triggers it to give you 2% tested on my chrono which has 60k hp giving you a staggering hp heals…
But I also want to clarify the hp recovery does it stack with this?

Don’t think it does if Canceril works just like Sadhu’s Prakriti. HP recovery seems to only be used for the natural hp recovery now, which is a huge slap to Paladin’s Restoration. Tested it with Restoration scrolls (+300 hp recovery at level1) and Prakriti, there isn’t any change in healing total at all.

But that said, Restoration still doubles the additional recovery portion of heal tiles, so is still not that bad.

@peonage_parisi said it will double trigger means it is stacked with 10% chance x2? I don’t have 2x lv10 Canceril to try T_T.