Tree of Savior Forum

QS3>ROGU3 Sats help

Hi I am currently using this build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/km0nvf3kps/

This is for PvE (I know I don’t have any aoe), but I don’t know how I should distribute my points in regards to str/dex.

So far most of my points are in STR with like 20 points in DEX, I am currently level 91.

What do you guys suggest?

am doing same build going with STR (100+ points), though I heard DEX was better…

I like my build, but the dmg leaves something to desire some times :confused:

■■■■ now you got me, I hope that isn’t the case because I already invested quite a bit in STR

What level are you and when did the damage start to drop off?

go at least 200dex. look at orange graph, its between 200 dex and 300 dex,

here is another one, compare between 200dex and 250dex data. ( note this is not crit build )

I did almost the same build, but instead of Rogue 3, I got Rogue 2 + Archer 2 and ignored vendetta to max evasion (the closest thing of a pain barrier that I will get…) and lacrhymator.

I had put enough points for 150 dex with 2 Zachariel + Max petaminion and rest in STR.

not far from you actually, around 130, cant remember exact number now…

I can kill almost anything on less than 4 shots with skills, but it’s hard to tell when doing maps 20+ lvls under and such…

then there are mobs that I take forever to kill with normal attacks and the attacks feel slow too :confused:

I will still go STR cause I really want to experiment and know how it does in end game…

you know, see if it gets awesome or ends up been awful…

Seems like both stats are important :slight_smile:

Based on my experience going rouge3 is better than archer2 because extra 10% from sneak attack is fixed crit chance and its higher than 150 crit rate from archer2 because crit rate and crit chance from sneak attack complement each other.

the formula is (crit rate)^0.6

468^0.6 = 40% crit chance
679^0.6 = 50% crit chance
920^0.6 = 60% crit chance

going rouge3 instead of rouge2 is like having extra 211 crit rate. and backstab 10 is nicer.

Yeah you need both stats, tested with full dex and its suck, even white trash mob from mission sometimes dodge my attack, gotta get those accuracy from str too

Yeah hybrid seems to be the optimal choice from the post @sleepychotz sent, which is a relief.

Also rogue 3 + wolf card = gg