Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

Hi, thebloodyaugust.

I made that statement because it’s what I heard from the dev team, but since it’s been creating a commotion, I’ll be omitting that from my comment.

Again, the second half of my comment was just a personal idea and I am not trying to force you to adopt my way of thinking.

As for the difference between the two versions of TOS, I’d like to ask you for your patience as we’re planning to make a separate announcement on it. Thank you for calling for my attention on this matter. Do let me know if you have any other concerns. :blush:

2 Likes

Any news on Eu servers ?

Will the founder’s server open for F2P player later or they will stay exclusive for founders forever?

i think if there is space left they will open for f2p also

founder’s servers will be open to free players on april, as confirmed by the staff before :slight_smile:

I think many people are just misinterpreting the forum’s staff role inside this ocmmunity. As far as i understand it you guys have responsnabilities to report us what the dev team actually decide and to report the dev team with community concerns.

Kind of like beeing in the middle in between two fires.

I think many people actually think that the forum staff are the ones making the game decisions and creating the game.

I wonder if i’m correct

3 Likes

Your speculation on the role is correct. I will withhold further comments to prevent dispute.

Thank you for your understanding. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

are there any updates regarding the regional servers?

If we do have updates on regional servers, I’m going to write up an announcement as soon as possible. I’d like to request your patience on this matter. Thank you for your continued interest.

8 Likes

I will be patient. thnx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I bought pack 1 & 3. Could i receive all the items from 2 packs?

For what it’s worth, I can confirm that in the first ICBT 1:1 trading was a thing. I was there, I traded with people. Then again I have a terrible memory, so maybe only hold my word at 50% value.

Nope. You are 100% correct. The feature existed from the beginning and it was later changed to a premium feature…but that happened when the game found its first publisher. I actually don’t even think it was IMCs decision to do this…but maybe they liked the idea and now want to use it for the international server too

She confirmed in another topic that you can :slight_smile:
You can use one of each pack.

You’re absolutely right about this. There have been plenty of games where the entire economy collapsed because it turned into a token-based economy (in this case). It doesn’t matter how much silver you have, because someone can always buy a few tokens and put them up on the AH to get more, which in turn drives up the price of -everything- else. It’s kind of appreciated that you -can- get tokens without spending money, but at what cost?

C’mon now. If she had any news, the staff team would make an announcement. Asking her directly here won’t get you your answer

Just fedup of w8ing now :frowning:

Well… Tough luck, champ. =P
We’re all waiting here. And the servers won’t open before the 29th anyway, so we have to wait until then, EU server or not

1 Like

I would like to ask you to take a look at the topic that @ridleyco created this is where several of us ended up after debating the market/trade system & bots over several threads.

It proposes an alternate solution that hampers bots and lowers inconvenience on real players.

Thanks.

Yes this has been answered previously by the staff.

1 Like

Actually it’s not. It forces people to get new loot instead of reusing/reselling the old again and again.

1 Like