Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

This sounds wrong.
I don’t see why Team Storage itself would even need any kind of limitations at all (it’s a core feature that greatly affects character-path decisions in the team-picture and makes everything A LOT more friendly and convenient), but at the very least in this case, you should be able to TAKE OUT the item and just not be able to put anything into the team storage after your Token runs out ^^"

Feel like same “train of thought” was lacking when trading was developed.

Why enable/disable trading as a whole instead of setting different kinds of limits “what”/“how much”/"# per day" you can drag into the trading window?

Also, could you please take a look at the thread in suggestions area on this topic? :3

6 Likes

I agree completely. And I am happy people are talking about the shared storage system. Lets hope it will be adjusted for the international release.

3 Likes

@Staff_Julie

So, are the founder hats tradeable? If they are untradeable, can I still put them in the team storage? What is their potential?

If they are tradeable, can they be sold in the market?

So that’s why my 1.5GBs “patch update” on ToS disappeared and it went from “updating” to “preloading”. (sigh)

They are tradeable(on market for sure), 5 potentiall.

On kToS they cost ~15m though(good ones).

2 Likes

A friendly reminder to you f2p forever token haters, they can be sold on the market, by players, for silver. It’s a lot like EVE’s plex system.

They’ll be expensive, for sure, but nothing you won’t be able to afford at high levels. Unlike the headgear scrolls - those are going to be complete and total p2w.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie
trading 1:1 only you have token, is big issue for most players
the best way to prevent gold seller, is block option for trading gold and only allow interchange between players lvl 30+ for example

1 Like

Damn Julie, that seems like a bold face lie to me. I cannot speak for the korean betas that occurred before the International betas. But in the international betas we could trade silver and items freely and price things how we saw fit on the market. And even if trading wasn’t available in those betas it wouldn’t matter as you the staff have told us we are supposed to be different from Ktos.

Ignore a system other mmos have used for years that has worked as reference?

I feel as though your not being very reasonable.

3 Likes

There even was a wonderful thing called “Buy-in shops” !

5 Likes

will we have an open beta before the early acess of march 29?
“…we will announce the Early Access and Open Beta dates separately.”
@Staff_Julie

@thebloodyaugust That or Julie doesn’t know anything about TOS

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No. The Open Beta is after the Early Access. It starts on April 28th

idk if you’ve been made aware — or if I am misinterpreting your quote, but silver is untradable — even between 1:1 token users, silver can not be traded — there is no feasible method of giving your alternate characters silver.

Our teams are every man for themselves! :smile: (<-sarcasm)

@Derael

“no feasible method”

The option you mention is a way, but it is neither convenient nor easy… nor good really. :sob:

I’d much rather they try something similar to your other suggestions. Let my team be a family!
Big momma swordy just wants to be able to help her new born wiz baby when the time comes. :cry:

Actually there is one way, though it’s taxed hard. You can buy very expensive item from the market, transfer it to your alt and then sell at a lower price. This way you’ll lose like 40% of the money but eventually transfer it to your character.

Though I’ve posted a suggestion about enabling limited silver transfer (like 10000 at level 1 + 2000*1.01^lvl per level, up to level 200) but restricting AH trading for lower level(below 200) characters instead, so they won’t be able to sell items higher then their level for example.

It will help you to more easier support your alts but prevent them from recieving excessive amounts of money.

Maybe a good idea would be adding Interaccount silver stash from which every character would be able to get capped amount of money.

So before level 200 money you can recieve from stash should be capped by level (so you won’t be able to recieve more money until you levelup), and past level 200 it will be current max cash + 15000/lvl PER MONTH (~2.5m silver per month for every character lvl 280).

This will help a lot, I assume.

2 Likes

No… you cant buy your own stuff. Sinc eicbt2. Except if the reworked that again.

They made that change at the end.

Call it tempering, I guess. At least we know that IMC is listening and due to them listening, people complain louder and hopefully, better.

Out of “likes” for today…sorry :frowning:

Yeah, I know you probably can’t.

My suggestion involves giving you alts expensive items to sell on AH. This way you can “transfer” money to them.

Or remove the ability to sell expensive items before lvl 200 (restrict selling items with higher level than yourth), and instead grant the ability to transfer money to them.

1 Like

That sounds kinda interesting