Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

http://ust.chatango.com/um/m/a/madokat/img/l_203.jpg

This topic is derailed to an endless self renovjuvating circle of praise, whiteknighting and then blatantly black magic.

What will happen next … find out in Tos Forum Eps 10! The Hype Zombie Emerges, fighting against P2W Accusations~

2 Likes

Does anyone know what’s the smallest amount of TP you can buy?

They said 100 points was around 9 USD, but it’s also likely to be localized just like the steam Founder’s packs.

No Info yet.

But as far a si know. No TP buyable till Opem Beta.
Just the tp from packs atm.

Atleast that was stated in such a way… could be translation error.

As long as i can obtain said benefits without having to pay a subscription every month through actually playing the game. I’m ok with it.

Also you can only supply the number of tokens that are in demand. So arguing people can become rich from buying token is actually making it even less fair for f2p players by disallowing trading tokens on market.

1 Like

Hi, everyone. I’m just quickly going to answer the questions that have been asked on this thread. Meanwhile, if possible, could you carry your discussions to the General Discussions forum? It would make it much easier for me to find and address others’ questions.

I didn’t include the questions that were answered by other users. Thank you for helping the community, everyone :slight_smile:

@Naito, @matt61192 Server transfer is still in debate, so I cannot answer this right now.

@Rabbit Yes, each item has a stat called Potential, and this decreases each time you trade the item with others or store it.

@Raiden121212, @nacochip, @Huenato Yes, both players need Tokens activated in order to be able to trade.

Additionally, @nacochip, if your Token expires, then you won’t be able to access the Team Storage, making it unable for you to retrieve your item once your premium period is over.

@elfochka I apologize for the inconvenience of the pack as a whole. Please understand that “pack” rewards will always be given out like this. :cry: You can, however, store your hat in the Team Storage to give it to your alt character(s).

@kevin_lenssen If transfer is implemented, then we will be moving the entire Team over.

@owlmanatt The Token benefits are everything that was updated in our announcement, and Team Storage. Regarding the TP cost, we may make a separate announcement on it.

@web_nervepress My personal recommendation is to disregard the conventions of other MMORPGs, as comparing them to TOS will just frustrate you even more :weary: I’m sorry I can’t help you more on that issue.

@Sciguma Tokens and dolls are tradeable, but premium potions are not. I’m not sure what you mean by coupons, could you tell me what you’re referring to?

As for everyone else regarding the TP Shop, I’m going to ask the team, so please allow me some time.

9 Likes

what about the

aren’t you guys sure about “saule” (LA steam server) not opening? (because of LUG’s polemic server)

if that’s the case, i’d be really happy to hear that it might open again :slight_smile:

Easy solution. Allow players to purchase Tokens from an NPC with silver( in game currency) with the option of purchasing the Token from the Cash Shop still available to those that will be paying for the premium. This way F2P players will still be able to obtain them from playing without making other players richer within the game.

To my knowledge, only the BR server is involved with LUG. I’ve been getting many inquiries on a LA server separately, which is why I included it in the list.

1 Like

yeah, but it’s kind of a mess actually

IMC is calling LUG’s server as LA/SA (latin/south america) server, but it’ll only be available in portuguese, so it should be called BR server…

in iCBT2 we had a server called Saule, that was the steam LA server

actually, BR server will be hosted by IMC, as said in LUG’s site (here), so why just don’t host it in Steam?

then you guys can just implement a in-game option to use LUG’s codes to redeem TP, no need for an entire separated patch, the language could also be implemented in the options tab

it would please 90% of the complaining player base, about LUG’s patch, about steam redeems, about the LUG’s client not being able to switch languages to english, and everything else… LUG would still sell cash in R$, but people would actually be able to choose between LUG and Steam to buy t he cash… and we would all live happy ever after <3

@Staff_Julie and thanks for your support to the community, we’ve been quite in the dark since @STAFF_John stopped answering threads :confused:

5 Likes

So IMC will make less money? not a good idea. try again.

If I may add? Would you at least tell us how much TP/USD would it take for one to buy at least a 30 days token?

Also, will there be other denominations of the token? I.E. A 3 days token, 10 days token, 15 days token, and etc.

When you say “Premium potions” does that refer to the Stat reset and Skill reset potions? And if they’re not tradeable, does that also mean you can’t store them in your Team storage?

@Tomazelli I see. I’ll have to check this again. Thank you for keeping me updated :blush:

@nuriomarayana Yes, those are the potions I’m referring to. They cannot be stored either.

Token was priced at 200 TP on the korean server, the equivelent of $18 dollars. For 30 days.

Skill reset and Stat reset are untradable.

1 Like

We will have to wait for these answers…

1 Like

Ahh thanks for that, I didn’t read in the main post above that questions regarding the iToS TP shop will be addressed later so yeah haha.

@Staff_Julie
I really hope you’ll have a good solution for us SEA/OCE players. The Europeans doesn’t satisfy with <130ms to East Coast but for us SEA/OCE 200ms to a West Coast server is more than enough.

We can play with 300ms as of now but we must give up on pvp sigh

Hi @Staff_Julie,

Thank you for answering some of the questions we had fumbling around in our minds. :smile:

I have but one more questions though:

I noticed some people bought all three Founder’s Packs on Steam. Are we able to purchase all three and claim all of the contents of those three packs under one account?

Thanks again,

To IMC @Staff_Julie, Another issue at hand for me is:

Can’t it be that we are able to take our items out of storage but we can’t put it once the token expires? Because that’s how it is on PSO2 SEA and the business model of ToS right now is closely mirrored to theirs so I would really appreciate it if this could be changed to how I described it above.

2 Likes