Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

this has already been answered. you can purchase all packs once.

@tsigetartseht you can buy token with silver should you need to buy it again. dont worry.

@Addiktion that’s correct. It costs 1 potential when you put an item in team storage. Withdrawing that item on an alt character does not reduce the potential of the item after it’s been placed in the team storage.

Oh kewl, if it’s possible to buy tokens using Silver then my issue at hand is no longer an issue. Thanks for confirming that :thumbsup:

She literally said this a few minutes ago:

You are overthinking it seriously. Don’t worry about it. -.-

It’s not a large amount of silver considering they are paying to support the game. Why do you want to take that away from working citizens. It doesn’t make much sense.

I’d suggest Julie’s advice:

Staff Julie:
My personal recommendation is to disregard the conventions of other MMORPGs, as comparing them to TOS will just frustrate you even more :weary: I’m sorry I can’t help you more on that issue.

Ops, i didn’t read it. Thanks.

1 Like

Where is the thread or section of this post that gives that answer?

There is more details to my question than simply “can we purchase all three?”

So, it is possible a LA (not the BR one) server in the steam client?

@Vinyl You can download the game for free without paying for the dlc packs.

If you want to play from the 29th of march before the game goes f2p in april 28th you have to purchase any ONE of the packs available, however…

You may buy all packs on your account, each of those DLC will be a box that you can open on a single character by using the team mailbox you can give it to your character of choice. You can also give each of these boxes to different characters on different servers if you wish to.

TP is server bound, so if you plan to play on different servers opening these boxes on different servers is recommended unless you wish to stack the benefits on a single server. You can also save your boxes and open them at any given time once the DLC are applied to your account.

Your team mailbox is account wide.

/cant be bothered to find the post and i gave you a more detailed answer anyway.

1 Like

No, you are just not thinking enough.

I am not trying to take away anything from working citizens. I have already bought four $50 exclusive access 1. One for me, one for my gf, one for my sister and one for my brother. I will be paying for all their Tokens as well, monthly, whether it’s $10 or $20 dollars per token. I can’t believe you implied I don’t want people to support this game when there is quite a varied amount of ways to go about doing so. You are acting as if the only means of IMC making money solely depends on player’s buying Tokens in bulk.

In regards to Julie’s advice

Terrible PR. This game has been riding on a rocket called (Ragnarok’s successor) so I think it is very fair to compare it to other MMOs out there, in particular RO.

2 Likes

I’m done thinking. I already suggested lots of ideas and I considered yours and don’t agree that it’s the solution. Thanks.

/flagged [quote=“fnagz22, post:310, topic:153003”]
Terrible PR. This game has been riding on a rocket called (Ragnarok’s successor) so I think it is very fair to compare it to other MMOs out there, in particular RO.
[/quote]

Thank you, that’s exactly all the information I wanted to know regarding why people purchased three packs instead of just one. :two_hearts:

I’m glad I could help. :blush:

1 Like

Very childish for flagging a comment that contains no vulgar language, offensive or illegal content.

Is this the only way you can rebuke someone, by flagging it. You should learn to properly debate with someone instead of being a mindless drone.

You may not agree with his suggestions, but what he is saying about the terrible PR this company has had in the past few weeks is fact.

2 Likes

it was inappropriate and offensive. Also Julie is trying her best.

@buttonmashing128 mindless drone. You are making me fall asleep. It’s 2.40 am for me in the UK and all questions have been answered. I shouldn’t need to debate or argue with someone who is being offensive, inappropriate and rude.

If you have any more concerns feel free to direct your attention to general.

@Staff_Julie just to add on top of this, I would like to suggest a model that LUG already uses for other games (sorry for the long text). You already get that other south americans now have no server option, and also that some brazilians prefer to play through steam.

Many, I mean, MANY games LUG works with don’t have exclusive clients, instead brazilians download the international client and connect to all the servers. All LUG do is:

• sell cash in brazilian currency, but it’s cash for the international servers (example, ncoins)
  • sell the games in brazilian currency when it’s a buy to play model
  • sell subscription in brazilian currency for those international servers

Few examples of games that works like this?
Aion, Lineage, Wildstar, Tera, Blade&Soul, Guild Wars…

Why do we have to get separated in ToS? I don’t see a single game where the server is managed by the developing company and LUG has an exclusive client which limits us from using such benefits.

Guess what? in other games LUG exactly advertises being able to connect to the international community as a feature! Yes, it’s advertised! And now we get exactly the opposite? Taken from the guild wars 2 site (http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/guildwars2/, many other pages have the same):

“Servidor global
Jogue com pessoas do mundo inteiro.”
[Global server
Play with people from all around the world]

This is what has been bothering us the most. It makes zero sense, unless I’m missing something really big here :neutral_face:

Some other interesting pages from LUG:

Showing how to create the international NCsoft account:

Buying EMPs for Tera:
http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/tera/ (far bottom)

Buying Ncoins:
http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/wildstar/ (far bottom)
http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/bladeandsoul/ (far bottom)
https://loja.levelupgames.com.br/aion/compre-cash
https://loja.levelupgames.com.br/lineage-ii/compre-cash

:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

that’s EXACTLY what i want :frowning:

and i do believe a lot of BR players are in this same side

Yes :frowning:

I’m trying to bring some solid arguments to prove this is not just some random cry but instead a really unique situation. I’m trying to show that LUG itself is used to another model like we, players.

Maybe I should make another topic, don’t want to flood however :sob:

An MMO, a type of game with a focus on social interaction, is locking the ability to trade with other users behind a premium service you have to pay for. I’m fairly certain this is unprecedented. I have never heard of an MMO doing this. No giving your friends gifts, no helping team-mates find an item they need, no being nice to random strangers, no ability to trade for an item you need instead of buying it… There is a reason no other MMO would think of restricting trading - because it’s a horrible idea. It is in the complete opposite direction of the spirit of MMOs. You want to restrict the market? That’s fine, lots of F2P games do that. You want to restrict sharing items between your characters? That’s fine too, plenty of F2P games do this as well. Both of those restrictions are common occurrences that many F2P games use to make money, but not restricting the trading. Even terrible greedy money-grubing player-hating MMOs know not to restrict trading. I cannot think of a single MMO I have ever played or heard of in the entire history of MMOs that made you pay $20 a month to trade with other players.

2 Likes

Ah, I knew about the potential but I had hoped it would be the same as adding it to personal storage. It’s good to know that it detracts from that before hand though so that I can plan accordingly!

Like many users, I really do hope some of the suggestions and feedback about this are heard but I also acknowledge that we need to keep an open mind. :slight_smile: