Tree of Savior Forum

Transfers Fedimian -> SA (?)

Fedimian was because people from SEA had to play there because thats the closest server they had. They did it for the ping.

we could argue exactly the same for us, considering non-regional servers weren’t an option because of overpopulation.

1 Like

And I play because I got a little to no lag issues on Fedimian compared to ORSHA/KLAI when the servers got online.

2 Likes

WHY FEDIMIAN CAN NOT BE TRANSFERED TO SOUTH AMERICA AT ALL?

No one is answering this question.
But this is the very first step into our plea, knowing what makes it impossible to happen. When someone answers this in an accurate and reasonable manner, then I will ask them: how the ■■■■ were we supposed to know about that?

I invoke (lol) you @STAFF_Ines, please, help us with this situation. There is a little chance of our “free transfer” happen, from Fedimian to Orsha, Klai or SA server at all?
Seems like the Staff is closing their eyes to this.

2 Likes

All people take a look at this announcement:

“That being said, we will consider creating regional servers later down the line if we see enough support from those regions. Most importantly, we will be offering a 1-time Team transfer to regional servers if and when they are created. Only 1 Team transfer will be offered to each Steam account.” IMC ANNOUNCEMENT.

So where is my 1-time Team transfer From FEDIMIAN to the SA regional server @Staff_Julie?

4 Likes

"Lol, ■■■■ you, your money, your time, your dedication, your ‘rights’, we aren’t allowing transfer from Fedimian because FUK YOU.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff"

This seems like IMC position on this matter.

3 Likes

“Hey IMC, im about to jump from this side of the screen to appear from your side of the screen and punch a few faces”

that is my position.

Calm down, raging won’t help get it done faster. It only makes it more likely for people to turn against you.

As for the main topic at hand, they should quickly add it in as an option before the deadline.

The general rule has always been ‘earlier server’ can transfer to ‘later server’. That’s why Klaip to Fed and Fed to Tels was allowed, but Klaip to Orsh wasn’t.

Since SA is latest in the chronology, all the servers should be able to transfer to it.

2 Likes

comon guys we can’t let this post be forgotten, WE NEED OUR TRANSFER

1 Like

Everything will be fine.
If you go back and read their announcements they stated very plainly that everyone on the founder severs will be allowed a one-time team transfer to newer servers when the game goes f2p. Like a small portion of NA players I too am on Fedimian because It was the first new server created after the first two were crowded and littered with problems. This was also before it became the “EU” server.

Despite many mistakes on their part IMC has been doing what they can to do right by the player base and the recent server transfer proves that they can move players as needed. I just hope when the time comes that I can move to a fresh NA server rather than having to move to Klaipeda depending on server population when the game hits f2p.

1 Like

Oh so you guys wanted to play in a nice lag free server and level up easy without server crashes and with zones to yourself

1 Like

We are waiting for your answer, please IMC we don’t want to loose our token, skill and stat reset potions, experience tomes, enchanted hats, leveled pet and be stuck in a server with 350-400ms, that’s really unfair for us who paid for those itens.
PLEASE LET FEDIMIAN LATIN PLAYERS TRANSFER TO SILUTE

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Look at this ping:

How should I play with this high ping? I have to press several times the keys to be able to use a skill.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. They always said it was going to be moved to EU so they just tried to get an advantage and are now demanding IMC to correct their mess.

It was always the EU server.

Something tells me they will end doing it, but I as a developer wouldn’t do it. The more they do, the more people will abuse.

Abuse of what? I’m playing with 400-500 ping, that’s an abuse. We need to transfer.

1 Like

Vantagem? Não vem falar besteira aqui, babaca. Se tu não jogou desde o primeiro dia e não sabe interpretar frases, a culpa não é minha.

E não, isso não foi sempre EU server.

Obviamente, pra respostas idiotas, não preciso nem dizer de onde é…

Advantages? Don’t come here to talk BS, please. If you haven’t played since first day and don’t know how to interpret a text, it’s not my fault.

And no, it wasn’t always a EU server.

Obviously, by the stupid answers I don’t have to say where you from…(yes, he’s one that started by luck in the right server, got his transfer normally and now come here to flame those he was supposed to help).

1 Like

Why don’t you translate ur offense as well?

To start off, I played since the first day of cbt1. Played cbt2, played kcbt3, played this “obt” since the first day as well.

Second, I didn’t get on another server by luck, I did because I’m able to read, something you aren’t.

Third, yes, Fedimian has always been the EU server. Since the first announcement they said it was EU and it would move later. This is all from the first announcement:

Now grow up and admit ur mistakes. Also, next time translate the offenses as well, don’t forget it.
Have a nice day.

Where is it announced that the “1 time free transfer” would have such a restriction? When i read “1 time free transfer” why would i think that logging into EU server wont make me able to transfer later on? People saying “it was EU from the beginning” its not a valid point. We did know it was tagged early on. But why would i make any big difference among servers when that difference is not stated properly?

Also i think you got the wrong impression about the plea. You answer like we were asking for EU server not to be EU. Thats far from whats happening. We are just asking what makes impossible for any server to transfer to any server (i mean, whats the reason why 1 time free transfer has restrictions). Once this is properly pointed out we can continue asking why a player would make that assumptions when the staff wasn’t even close to clarifying the issue.

there is no mistakes on asking for what they announced below:

Before you talk about mistake at least go and do some search about ALL IMC announcements, and if you are playing on the server you like, this post it’s not for you. This post it’s for the people that are stuck on a high ping server and far from their friends because no one said there would be transfer restrictions.

Thanks

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines

1 Like