Tree of Savior Forum

Transfers Fedimian -> SA (?)

So, at the very openning of the game, me and other 4 players couldn’t get to log into Orsha/Klaipeda at all because of oversaturation. We logged into Fedimian, again, in the belief server transfers would be granted later on, when a more suitable regional server would appear. Orsha/Klaipeda were so populated we stayed in Fedimian. But now that SA server is announced, and that transfers from Fedimian to SA are NOT supported, we don’t really know what to do, since we spent most of our TP and tokens (not to mention TIME which has no price) in Fedimian waiting for all these transfers to happen. Is there any hope for us to transfer to SA from Fedimian and if not, at least we demand and argument. The very idea of starting all over again is very discouraging, because we finally managed to overcome market and trade restrictions, but what is this: our SA server finally is announced and it seems we will not be able to transfer, even if we were told transfers will come into place to solve this very issue itself, which is kind of contradictory considering the early statements on the game management.

9 Likes

I agree with you, at least give us the opportunity to compenzar in kalpedia later move to SA server with any item of compensation already obtained in the other server eg: Token.

1 month game is quite advance

1 Like

u cant transfer from SEA/EU server to SA, its not good, but if u play from SA i dont get why u started in the other servers
hope IMC let u guys transfer

1 Like

Well in the begining orsha and klapedia were so much populated that the lag in early game was vary high. So many ppl begin in fedimian instead. And all servers were in usa so the ping was the same. This happens at 2 of my friends meanwhile i stay in orsha with the hope that if a LA server opens we will meet there.

3 Likes

This is so unfair!!! imc need to allow the transfer from Fedimian to the new SA server to many players was waiting this for can meet their mates from Orsha/Klaipeda when the SA server comeout!!!

1 Like

well there is [EU] and [SEA] right next to servers name, and everybody that read the forum knew they would move those to respective locations, probably IMC can’t do anything for u guys =/ its sad but its the truth, i suggest u start over in klaipeda/orsha ASAP

1 Like

People started in Fediman because we were told that all founder would get 1 free transfer and that when a new server comes out, we would be allowed to transfer 3 weeks after the server is made. If anything they should stick to the old -> new server transfer rule they stated when the SEA server came out. Personally I am also an NA player who is in Fedi and is hoping to be transfer out to the new NA server when the f2p is out.
Also for the first couple hours the EU tag was not there and people made and claim founders on there before finding out it was EU.

1 Like

well they won’t transfr right now, but probably later, duno =/

This sums it up pretty much… as you say, we want our “1 free transfer” (no restriction). Fedimian didn’t have tag for the first hours, and Klaipeda/Orsha were impossible to log in. I came to the forums looking for an answer but i couldn’t anticipate the server transfer restrictions since it makes no sense to us.

1 Like

I kinda feel for you guys. I think the argument of “Fedimian didn’t have the [EU] tag for the first couple hours” is invalid considering you were still at the beginning of the game at that point.

However for the rest of your points, yeah. It’s true that players are supposed to read the announcements, but at least for this once, since we’re still in Founders’ period, there could be a free transfer from Telsiai / Fedimian to the other servers… that is, as always, if there is enough community input.

In the worst case scenario they could always make server transfer some kind of premium feature?

1 Like

the point is IMC said free transfer to all when the game open ftp, if they where warning about any kind of restrinctions ok! but they dint… so now my 7 friends are in orsha and 3 of us are in fedimian cus we got the foudners pack one week later and orsha was full so what now, only bad news every day in this game -.-

3 Likes

Thanks for your keen response. About the weak point: my friends logged in Fedimian first and when i asked them where should I log in, they said we were going to play in Fedimian for a while until new regional servers pop up, which is actually not crazy at all. And also think of this: they said they were prepared to hold a big group of player upon release, and that they will be offering new regional servers in case oversaturation happens. So the first and second and third day nothing happened, no new servers. High population on Orsha/Klaipeda was actually the main reason to decide to go to Fedimian, EVEN if it had already [EU] flag, because otherwise we were going to be left aside with no actual possibility to play the game in the first couple of days which is brutal for someone who already paid for his game. They were so confident about their server management and we were confident also that if a server was overpopulated we could still play anywhere else granted we’d get the chance to transfer at least ONCE for free.

1 Like

Latins in fedimian dont let this topic dies.

1 Like

It would be nice to have a response from a staff member, we need to know if we have to start over or are we getting the free transfer, hell, even a paid transfer to another server would do.

1 Like

Same here, waiting for some response to this issue…

Everyone hoped when playing in Fedimian we could get an one time transfer to any server which would be stated on F2P launch…

Now everything we done so far, goes to waste :cry:

1 Like

Please forum moderators, enlighten us on this matter, should we abandon all hope that is left and quit the game (because certainly the game will be unplayable once servers are moved overseas), or is there any chance that we will get a transfer to a NA/SA server?

1 Like

-_- /20characterssss

1 Like

say goodbye to your enchant scrolls T_T

Well transfering to SA F2P servers seems to be your only solution that I can think of.

It’s not fair that we can’t transfer to SA server, since they announced 1 free team server transfer for everyone and we can’t use it because we are not allowed.

1 Like