Tree of Savior Forum

Sea Telsiai to Latin america server

I´m from latinamerica and i want to transfer from Sea Telsai to the new server.
In the begining i don´t know what is Sea or another server, only playes in the first in the list.
Now i see that only than the start with his acounts in orsha or klaipedia can change to Latin america server

What can i do?
can i change from sea Telsai to tje new latin america server?
why only Orsha and kalipedia can change to the new na server?

3 Likes

have the same problem, i didnt know what SEA means, so, i start on Telsai server and i want to tranfer to SA server

1 Like

Same here when i login the first time there isn’t something that tell me there is a South America or USA server, i thought SEA was South America or America at least. I want to transfer because now i got a lot of lag and can´t play decently anymore.

1 Like

I’m brazilian too and I’m stuck on Fedimian server, I think we all need to transfer to Silute like this announcement says:

“That being said, we will consider creating regional servers later down the line if we see enough support from those regions. Most importantly, we will be offering a 1-time Team transfer to regional servers if and when they are created. Only 1 Team transfer will be offered to each Steam account.” IMC ANNOUNCEMENT.

So where is our 1-time Team transfer from TELSIAI/FEDIMIAN to the SA regional server?

Please help us on Fedimian get our transfer too, by replying and viewing this post:

Thank you!

1 Like

and… what can we do?
can we have some answer from something of the staff?

Thanks

1 Like

I’m waiting for that answer for over a week, it is not fair for us playing in a high ping server and far from our friends. We need our transfer.

1 Like