Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

That promise was about transfer to new servers which will be added later when the game goes F2P, if there’s enough population that those servers will be added in the first place.

@Topru Then you should really send a ticket and probably even PM Julie about it. And please try to explain it in more easily understandable English. If any of your friends has better English skills, then ask them to translate it for you. I bet support would give you some useless unrelated copy-paste otherwise because they seem to be rather busy at the moment and might not have time to ask and clarify what you’re meaning. Good luck.

hi
When can I go from Klaipeda to Fedimian?
no south america need Fedimian?

You can go between the ~18th of April and 24th of April 2016, if you’re able to travel in time. Please send my past self my regards on these forums if you decide to do it because of just one server transfer on an mmo. I can’t honestly recommend it though, time travels tend you make you feel rather “funky” for few days :confounded:

Okie . i will try it . thx you :slight_smile:

I have some money at the market, and I will not going to be able to retrieve the money till next monday. Can I apply my transfer even if there is a little bit of money to recieve?

1 Like

Hi @Staff_Julie, regarding server transfer. Can I request for a server transfer over to [SEA] Telsiai instead? It seems I have missed out on the prior transfer period to Telsiai. Having bought the dlc pack 1 only after missing the period. I really wish I could still transfer, so I wouldn’t have to waste all that money I spent during this early access period.

P.S. I have not transferred to any other worlds before. So, don’t know if I still qualify for this: "[quote=“kaidestinyz, post:4, topic:196353”]
We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.
[/quote]

Sorry for spam. I actually have friends who are in the same exact situation as me and would like to transfer together with me to [SEA] Telsiai. [quote=“darren.ngcn, post:296, topic:196353, full:true”]
Hi @Staff_Julie, regarding server transfer. Can I request for a server transfer over to [SEA] Telsiai instead? It seems I have missed out on the prior transfer period to Telsiai. Having bought the dlc pack 1 only after missing the period. I really wish I could still transfer, so I wouldn’t have to waste all that money I spent during this early access period.

P.S. I have not transferred to any other worlds before. So, don’t know if I still qualify for this: "

kaidestinyz:
We will be offering 1-time Team transfers to those who purchased Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access.Only 1 Team transfer per Steam account will be allowed regardless of the number of products purchased.
[/quote]

I’m sorry to say this but there was a deadline for SEA / EU server transfer which was on April 26 i think and they already changed the content of this thread for SA server transfer. I doubt they will offer transfer for SEA or EU right now but probably might in the near future.

So the new SA server is going to be up on May 3rd?

Probably, it depends tho on how long the transfer will be.

what goes here 1 week for SouthAme and again SouthAme when, finally, comes Klai to Fedi this is possible?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John
It has no date for transfer to the SA. So after requesting transfer I can put my items on the market? Or transfer will be on 02/03 May?

can someone tell me when there Klaipeda to Fedimian ???

Guys, me and my girlfriend are having problem during transfer apply, to SA server:
Always appears a messenge saying i have one or more characters is a party member!

http://puu.sh/ozl8V/5e0577677b.png (Error SS)
http://puu.sh/ozlrd/87056dc672.jpg (Character SS)

Already tried to enter and leave party with all characters in Klaipeda, help plz.

This message is just to point that before the transfer you need to leave any parties you may have entered. Its not an error just a reminder

But not appear any message saying that the ticket was sent

How long will it take for IMC Stuff to answer ticket about server transfer? Its failed to transfer me to Fedimian where all my friends and guild already transfered, and i am very nervous because no one answered it yet…

1 Like

I wanna play on the SA server BEFORE transferring my team. I know the ping is good, but everything else don’t seems to be that good and i want to test the server in a more “social” way before going there.

@Legaia-ico The transfer from NA server to SEA / EU server was already done. They might offer this again in the future but who knows.