Tree of Savior Forum

Trading Restrictions - STOP TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRIMINALS

It would not be so bad if there was ways to help friends out or other people. you should at least make a party option that distributes weapons/items based on who would benefit best from it. like if there’s a fencer in the party and a rapier that drops there should be a option for making parties for those of us who party with friends that rapier type weapons and rapier type weapon scrolls goes to them and if someone else was using pistols visa versa. if not that there should be a way to at least trade items with other players. I understand if you don’t want silver being traded around but surely there must be other ways around for those of us who want to help others.

1 Like

The restrictions suck, they are annoying, up until now those restrictions didn’t help anybody the slightest. Still, keep it friendly.

haha i think you read my post wrong. I said that ALL of my friends left the game except one. So none of my friends could “tolerate such treatment and yet still play and support” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ez Item to item trading with no silver involve for everyone. The premium is still shyt cause you’re limited to 30 a month o.o, so basically IMC tell us to buy token to trade cause it stop botters. And yet botters can buy token also. So botters buying tokens stop botters. We all win -sarcasms- IMC know they can’t stop it and can’t make money so they literally tell us to buy token for 20$ a month as a way to cash in before the market crashes. I wouldn’t mind if IMC was transparent about the issue and just come forward and say they’re money grubbers who wants us to support them yet they sugar coat the issue on their statement.

I just don’t see the point in them limited trade to token users only. it kind of defeats the objective? whats to stop the gold seller from just buying a token and continueing their business? even like 1 or 2 sales they got their money back. limiting it to no trade for F2P causes problems for everyone. Friends trying to trade with others, People who don’t want to wait 2 days for auction ext. I could understand if silver was not tradable thought physical trades but limiting everything was a bit extreme. gold seller will always be around but players may not if they keep it up lol. they say it would ruin the market but TBH the bots will not trading and gold sellers

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s why I don’t get why IMC so insistent on their system of tokens stopping botters. Making the f2p community suffer which they are trying to target to get them to come aboard and try the game. And if they like it they might be encourage to spend. So as of now I don’t see any perks for a f2p playing. I would love to help others / f2p by giving them my older eqs but as it stands now I can’t even help the community of beginners if I can’t trade. The party system is so bad that you can’t even help them grind/farm also. The whole aspect of being a MMO is being social. I just don’t feel it in TOS. They might as name this SoloMassive(limited multiplayer) game. Pretty much you can say it’s like Diablo 3. ToS have so much potential yet they went with the easy way out and limited everyone. I just hope they fix it in due time.

1 Like

8 hours post …and no one realized it exists …until now
wow…

so guys better read the announcement already

edit: oh wait …still new

About time they saw this coming. With f2p soon they need word of mouth from players to advertise this game. Thumbs up for all our hard earn effort in this fight for the f2p players.

I’m one of those that’s not fighting for it …lol
sort of like the current system (except for 30 limit of course)
but that’s just me, you cant force me to dislike it …right?
I guess you guys just too used with f2p games that have free trades

still, about what they announce …I wonder how will it be? 5 trades a month?

That’s your opinion I won’t force you. But apparently they didn’t sticky that post on the front page so most people didn’t see it. And yeah I pretty much play games that have free trade but I’m a heavy spender also that just want everyone to be on equal ground, free or pay players. It’s just that I want the ability to be able to trade to friends who wants to try the game but may not fully commit to it yet without buying the token. In turn he/she might like it and then buy the token. I wouldn’t mind 5 trades so long it’s something.

I just hope when we see how they do it later, people wont complain more.
if player do complains, Its like …things they give will never be enough for players…and that’s what I don’t like to see.
we’ll see …we’ll see…

That pretty much sums up all game community, they can’t have enough. I dont expect much but Trade issue and AH 48hrs was the only 2 main issue I had. I’m competent now since they said they’re lowering AH to 24hrs and making trade of items to everyone possible. At least they’re listening. I’m not trying to bash TOS, it has great potential but some issues is retarded in a sense lol. But time will tell.

i know how it feels…
for me it’s ok even for non-token users cant trade. what i want is AT LEAST imc should make the team storage MORE access-able to non-token users … let’s say 1 row item slots for item transfer to our alts and no decrease of item potential :slight_frown:

^THIS!!!

no wonder every time im using my priest…i only get less loots. sometimes… NO LOOT AT ALL. dunno why

(OFF TOPIC)

offtopic as well
They need to improve the loot system as well I guess…I wonder will it work if they do bidding system like blade and soul …or NEED/PASS loot like ffxiv

Idk but there was a post before game was launch saying drop rate was lowered. And also if youre in a party the loot system usually favor the dps player so support wont get much loot. But I find it redundant that some lvl 40 items to craft / aquire I need to be farming mobs at lvl 70-80. Why would I do that when I can just get a few more lvl for the next tier. Making lower lvl items worthless to grind for.

The trading system in TOS is the worst ever i have ever seen in any rpg. We paid what you asked for and yet the game especially the market is full of restrictions. Instead of doing this, why don’t you focus on stopping the bot spammers in normal and world chat.

2 Likes

you can be happy now

I think you got my message wrong, I was agreeing with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like