Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Token Prices Reduced

There should be a cap on how much TP can be claimed from this… unless you guys really think people who hoarded like 50 tokens from the market deserve to be compensated thousands of TP? Really?

Is this retroactive? I mean If I have already used 2 tokens will I get the compensation for both? Or will it work just for unused tokens?
I don’t understand if it will be better to use them or keep them in the inventory :confused:

currently the prices shot up to 900k - 2.5m gg

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes but I have a character to delete with a token on it and I’m afraid to loose 99TP for adding it on the one I already have active.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Personally, I’m quite happy about the price drop for the tokens. It’ll finally bring them into a reasonable price range for a 30day VIP. <3 (Which is enough for me to continue playing this game and to start buying TP when we can do so outside of bundles.) I do still have some concerns with the TP Market though.

First, this will mean that the costume items now cost more than VIP membership. (Which 100+TP price on them is too much to begin with.) At most the avg costume should only be about $5, not $10. But it doesn’t bother me too much. Not as much as the untradable Status they get when you buy them anyway.

Second, the sudden flood of TP to the market could cause problems to both the staff and player base. Its possible that some players will end up with so much TP that they won’t run out for months or years from this. A Cap of how much TP can be given out would be a smart idea. Perhaps at the 495TP or 990TP point? That would help prevent the worst of it.

Third. I love, LOVE, the communication with the player base in the announcements. <3 Though it seems to of brought far more ire than it should of. Mostly people being upset that they aren’t the ones profiting from this, which is normal I suppose? More of an explanation as to the reason(s) why this route was chosen for compensation would help. The way I see it is the way some people have already tried to explained it as. If you sold a token you sold it when the market was effected by its price of 198TP, despite whether you sold it when its price was low its price was still effected by this amount and therefore you already got the sliver for the full 198TP. Whether you thought this was fair or not, Oh well? You made the choice to sell it at that price knowing that if you waited the price could of gone up and you could of gotten more. But the people who paid sliver for that 198TP token would be out half that sliver from the sudden price reduction. It would be rather difficult, and rather harmful, to refund them half the sliver for the token. So half the TP would be more reasonable. While it would be an option to give them another token for each one that could end up being an unwanted burden on the players. Some players have enough tokens for two years or more worth of VIP, some players with tokens may not even still be playing long enough to make use of all the new tokens they’d get through this. So TP which everyone can make use of, and can use to buy more tokens if wished is a better option. Please keep in mind that No compensation for the token price reduction will be 100% fair to all players.

Again, I’m quite happy with the price reduction, and I’ll be happy to buy tokens once its in effect and TP is being sold outside of bundles. ^.^ I look forward to it~

so the costumes now equivalent to two months subscription price? or ten exp tomes? why don’t you just reduce the price from the steam? your others TP shop commodities has became more expensive in this way… I am sorry, it is just what i feel

@STAFF_Ines I hope you can read this. I think it’s necessary for IMC to reset the minimum and maximum prices of Tokens on the Market once this price reduction has been applied.

Reason is, because if the actual cost of Token is reduced, it’s price in silver should be reduced as well but since the Market has this minimum-maximum price system, players might not be able to sell it for alot cheaper.

My Token expires in 6 days so it’s obviously before June 7, will it be compensated as well?

need to clarify about the tokens

so lets say i bought 2pcs of 30day token, that will be instantly extended to +14 days right? and i have 192tp too

now my question, does the token effect stacks up?

• id get more commission from the market?
  • id get +6 movement speed?
  • plus another 10 market listing (total of 20)
  • id get 60% xp from mobs
  • trades to 60
  • plus 2 extra buff count
  • and a total of 2 extra dg run (4 runs in total)

is this correct? pls clarify…

that already had been answered… you will get extra day while benefit stay same or someone would have stacked that by 20 time and be lv 280 already o.o

You have listen to the outcry from the community, acted swiftly, and most importantly made the right choice. Keep it up and you’ll have my support forever :slight_smile:

good, now reduce the price of the cosmetics haircuts and such, no reason should they be $20

I agree, I think the female hairstyles are set way to high I do understand why they did it however when your spending the full amount of TP you get for 20 dollars on such items it’s way to much. If they are going to overprice female hairstyles because their more female characters then why isn’t female outfits higher too.

I also think skill reset potions are way to high as well however everything else I am fine with the prices.

1 Like

ok wait, let’s see the good points here and the intention, that in fact is enough and is fair.

Or we complain about the high price and later complain about the low price? sorry but no sense.

I buy a video card from amazon at 200, the store in my city sells for 300 so i tell amazon.com to put it 300 too?

Price of the token in silver depends on Real money, Dollar cost. Not TP or
silver.

IMC and those who agree with IMC’s decisions knows the basic rule of supply and demand. I already shared my thought on this on numerous whine threads, I suggest you go read them first. I don’t have anything more to say.

4 Likes

would have been better if you could somehow check the history of buying in the tp should rather than having to see if every people have a 30 day token I know I’m just being selfish but I bought two token and sold both in the market @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_No

1 Like

I like the idea of giving 2nd token. but giving 99 TP for them/us to freely buy stuff from TP Shop is kind of weird(I’m benefit from this though), TP should be exclusive for someone who spend real money for it.