Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Token Prices Reduced

Remember that it is IMC’s choice to refund

Well, if Tokens were Worth 99 TP in the first place, yes, the supply would be waaaaay higher and the price, way lower.
Because it meant every single person that played was able to buy one from the TP shop. Since most players bought the 10 Dollars founders pack, most of them weren’t able to buy Tokens. If they could, trust me, the Market would be so inflated with tokens you would be glad there was a time that you could sell them for 350-500K each.

2 Likes

The thing is IMC just want to RID the market of Tokens since most right now are devalued to 350k(you can farm this in 2 hours most people have 30m+ already) after the announcement it went up to 800k-1m+ now the hoarding happened. and there are few to none left.

That’s their plan. now here’s the catch they CLOSED the server for this main reason so when they opened it and newer players comes in they will be force to buy Much more expensive tokens since there are like I said few to none, they will either Pay a lot of silver or be forced to buy TP/Beginner etc.

The Token price will probably not go down since the demand now is higher(Purchased Tokens on the market is bound already and cannot be resold at the market), those who just purchased single tokens that are F2P will be expiring soon and it will cause them to look for tokens rivaling the needs of newer player so in the end the tokens will just be more expensive.

IMC wins people will be forced to buy Tokens through TP. those who hoarded will be will have a lifetime supply of tokens and free TP. some people will be disgusted to buy TP now considering how they got treated by IMC which might result of stop spending in the game.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Apparently, a game company can’t attend to their player’s opinions without having a huge conspiracy behind it. Damn this community has become such a piece of feces.

2 Likes

I agree with @sierrabind @Sylviaaaaa

While it’s nice to know that the cost of TP is lower, I don’t think compensation should be made because well…they didn’t bother compensating for the 50% DLC packages for those who bought it at full price just the day before and we survived and lived with it.

Giving away TP as a form of compensation to those with existing tokens will only hurt the lower end new users who didn’t have a chance to buy their own tokens with their hard earned silver, and the sellers who coughed up real money to buy TP. Why give the rich with more wealth? They can buy an extra token for every 99 TP they get, essentially doubling their hoard.

This just feeds into people scrambling at the gold sellers to buy whatever tokens are left on the market to make a TP profit after maintenance. The RMT guys are probably laughing at this because they made a profit off cheating. <–This is close to rage quit.

I feel it’s best to stick with the lowered token TP prices and let us be miffed at IMC’s poor decisions at regulating their pricing on items and goods - then, now and in the future (LoL). We can deal with it and get over it.

TP is currency bought with real money.
Silver is currency gained through grind.
Tokens bought with silver shouldn’t translate into TP.

If the cost of token has dropped to 99 TP, why not drop the rest of the TP market too? I could use a cheaper skill reset pot, cheaper cosmetics, cheaper enchant scrolls, cheaper everything. In fact, just let me buy them with silver.

3 Likes

A right choice. I sold some tokens too and I’m not complaining.
Anyway, is easy to farm 500k in 2 hours or less.

I misread your post, I thought you were against the idea.

My bad :wink:

Basically you are a low level player, so no point in keep this discuss :wink:

Do you consider 227 low level?

PrinceMark just said how he managed to gather all that money, which doesn’t really require you to be high level.

Yes. 227 and don’t know how to farm;

I’m so sorry for not having as much time to waste as you do o_o.

Oh yeah 2 hours is too much.
Lets keep the point here ok?

As long as you don’t bash others like that for no reason at all.

1 Like

The seller of the Token has taken the chance and equated the value of 198 TP for whatever the price of a token is. This is their choice to sell their Token (and in affect TP). I have a Token and TP from my founders pack. I have a token and will receive a 99TP bonus (I am not going to complain but what?!) and if I had spent any of my TP to buy more tokens and sell them I have chosen to say that my 198 TP is worth whatever tokens are valued at at the time of selling.

The purchaser of said token gets an additional 99TP (for another token). This is a slight bit weird. I said that my X silver is worth a token and in respect 198TP. Giving me more TP for this is a bit odd but it would only be normal if people were selling Tokens for half the price now. ONLY. So if the market dropped to lets say 150k silver and I paid 300k then this would make sense. If tokens stay the same price then technically everyone who purchased one would get a free month. I hope that June 7th is when they release the TP packs and then markets will drop for the Token prices.

With a bit of luck and a bunch of grinding, some pple probably have over 150mil already.

150mil earned in a fair way I actually doubt it, but I get your point.

As PrinceMark stated, hunting for high demanding items is what makes you earn money. I almost never use the market and the highest amount I managed to get at once was 2m :smile:

Sad thing that my animus is gathering dust in my inventory due to the max price limit ;(

My personal worth is already over 70mil so its not surprising as my luck with boss drops is pretty bad vs some others I play with. Once you stop grinding exp, you start learning about efficient ways to make silver (grinding exp is not one of them). Theres quite a few and you have to play the market a bit.

So when will this price change be showing in game?

So… with this announcement, I would assume that ALL tokens were canceled off the market? Probably not? The rich get… more TP?

Also that compensation date. “Those using at least one Token at the time of the price change (Tuesday, June 7, 2016)”. My Token expires on the 4th of June. xD Oh well.