Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Token Prices Reduced

meh… really the annoying part is when you want to hunt items… bots are kiling ur desired mob.

nice hunting, tho (i think ur a cbt player that’s why u knew those things)
but…
the best way (for me with low experience on hunting) to earn silver, is having 7-toons running 3x dungeons per day and hoarding talts then either sell it to the npc, which i’ll get around 3mill in 30days OR trade it (well talts can be traded with items, too)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

IN my perspective this is unfair.
First In game economy is not the same or equal to RL economy.
We use RL money to buy token at the “store” while we cannot use IN game silver to buy token at the same “store”.

Token at the auction house will never exist without people buying it at the TP store using RL Money. Therefore you cannot claim or compare the cost of token in silver and in RL Money. The cost of token at the auction does not depend on how much it is at the “STORE” rather in depends on the in-game economy, that is how much people in game are willing to pay for it, supply and demand.

Although the owner has already sold his token at the auction, it does not mean that the buyer of the same token used RL money to buy it. Hence there is no basis for the buyer to be compensated with something that could only be acquired using RL money.

Players who bought their tokens at the AH, did not spend RL money to buy those tokens, why are they being rewarded with something that only RL money could buy?

While players who spend RL money to buy those tokens get nothing but double loss.

I know i sound greedy, but then this is IMHO.

Come to the conclusion that this game doesn’t like me, picked two classes with game breaking bugs. (Sadhu OOB/Psychokino Gravity Pole), and my token ends a day before the token price change.

Snap

I think IMC is just lazy to track down people who bought the Token through TP. that’s why they just make do on whatever’s out in plain sight.

if you know youre being selfish as the economics have alr been explained then u truly are shameless

So when is IMC planning on adding new stuff to the TP shop? (particularly the Stat Reset)

Yeah you got a point that I don’t deserve compensation and that’s not the problem I don’t want anything from this. But giving out free TP to other players just because they got a Token and also a event token to those that have used a token they just bough, just because the token will drop in TP shop price. That’s like giving out stuffs for free. I don’t like this idea and didn’t ask for it to happen. It’s going to give many players benefits ingame that they shouldn’t have in my options. They could just reduce the price and just leave it there. Why give compensation in the first place. Anyway I don’t like this but so be it.

1 Like

They deserve what they bought for the equivalent value of the 198tp token on the market.

What you should focus your energy is on the exploit the players found and made the Token very cheap which made it very accessible to other players. Thus, lowering the value of these tokens.

This is why I think founder players find free players getting great compensation comes from. It is the fault of the Exploiters, Steam, and IMC and they can’t punish those who acquired it legit after in the game. I know it is not fair but we just have to accept this part of the transition.

1 Like

True when the server launched orsha/klai there’s about 50+ token listings mainly from boleto exploiters that’s what caused token prices to drop dirt cheap which forced other players to sell their tokens on that ammount but overall IMC is just lazy to track players who really purchased the token through TP.

They cant afford any more backlash that’s why they’re not changing their statemen letting real spenders to rot because lets face it thw ammount of free loaders are more compare to people that spend on this game.

1 Like

Tree of Savior is free to play which makes this statement pointless, “free loaders” isn’t possible in ToS because it’s F2P.

No one forced you or anyone to purchase into early access which I avoided but I did buy both DLCs and plan to buy TP in small amounts but not anytime soon.

What they did is correct to me.

People selling their tokens at this price is their choice. They felt that their 198tp Token is worth the 350,000 silver. Nobody in their right mind try to sell an item they don’t feel justifiable to them.

You can look at it at both ways. If we do it your way, the exploiters who has purchased dozens of tokens and sold it to the market will get 99TP which is unfair knowing they didn’t purchase anything at all. If you look at the side of the free players who purchase, they bought it fair and square but will get the players who actually bought legit tp unfair.

Weighing both pros and cons, the best route and the most difficult one would be to allot those who have purchased or acquired token, however they got it. As with my first paragraph argument of fair trade.

A good example would be I am selling you a treasure map and you found millions of gold from it. I don’t expect my treasure map to get compensation unless it is agreed upon first. If you haven’t found the treasure, I got free money out of you. Likewise, I don’t expect to get anything if you do because the right of the treasure map is now yours.

so in summary the 350k tokens sold in the market is still worth 198 tp regardless of tp price changes of token and compensation for the fact that it was sold for 350k silver a token which was valued for 198TP.

Don’t generalize. That’s the cause of all unnecessary argument. It matters on different player. Some may find 350,000 silver is not worth it and keep the token instead. Some find it satisfying and sold it. The demand of the product and when it was sold is also taken into account.

I understand how you feel buddy, and its nice that you understand you’re just being selfish. But on the bright side if you actually hold on to your token you wouldn’t be able to sell it for as much as you did, even if you did miss out on 99 TPs.

hello about how many minutes until my purchased TP shows up?i already obtained it but it still doesnt show in my inventory

Theoretically if a player buys tokens from the market, they paid silver for a 198TP item, and since tokens are reduced to half price, the buyer gets a 99TP token and 99TP which is what he bought from the market. Sellers on the other hand sold a token worth 198 TP for silver worth 198TP, i really dont see whats wrong there.

Thanks for nothing. Hope those botters and cheaters gona pay you.

the compensation to end own doesn’t make sense, the one who paid the real money for TP and buy token was the first owner, and the market buyer was just someone who did grind silver and bought it, it’s like, the first token users did paid 99 TP free to the buyer instead for themselves.

it’s like we buy token+99TP as silver for free in market instead of compensation of the ones who paid the TP so they sell tokens

I guess people now will be getting TP without paying any real money :v