Tree of Savior Forum

Upgrading Packs?

Now that it’s finalized that Option B is the plan for early access, are we able to buy a cheaper pack and then upgrade in the future during early access?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

1 Like

What would be the point? :stuck_out_tongue:

why would u do that ?

Many people usually buy a cheaper pack to get into the game and see if they like it, then usually upgrade to a better pack if they enjoy the game.

There’s various other circumstances, and this is usually offered with games that do have founder packs.

Hey FatePGN,

You may purchase as many of the packs as you wish. However, please note that the same pack can only be purchased 1 time.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Does that mean you can purchase all 3 packages on the same account once and benefit from all 3?

I.E Spend $90 to obtain 1190 TP, 3 months of TP tokens, 3 hair accessories, a companion and skill/stat reset pot?

That aside, for example, can I do this?

Buy the $10 package, then a week later, upgrade to the $30 package by paying $20? etc etc.

Ah, you can’t pay the difference to get the next tier of benefits no.
Sorry if there was any confusion.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up, but I can buy all tiers of packages on the same account once?

On Steam, each pack will appear as a Tree of Savior DLC, you can get all 3 “DLC” (one of each), their bonuses stack, but you will pay the full price for each. At least that’s how it was with Wakfu and Warframe.

I don’t think it’s possible through Steam to have an upgrade system, where the price of lower tier would be deducted if you bought a higher tier pack afterwards. Correct me if I’m wrong, anyone.

Glad to hear that I could help out. :slight_smile:
Yes, you can buy them from the same account at once if you choose to do so.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan

i was wondering, we know that a EU server is being considered, maybe not for EA launch, but at some point.
If we buy the EA packages and play on the USE server, can we save all the bonuses from the EA packages untill a EU server is released?
like are they in some sort of cash shop storage untill you withdraw them manually?

Hey Skrunken,

You may choose to receive the items at the time of your choice.
There will be no expiration date for those items.
Hope my answer was helpful. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

very much so, thanks bunches :smiley:

RLY THANK YOU for this answer!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can we buy as a gift as many as we want to another STEAM account? All bonuses will be double, triple?

Hey @itzNiko, the Steam store link is as follows : http://store.steampowered.com/app/372000

@kaixermax The Founder’s Access is treated as a DLC by Steam so you can only get one of each tier of access.

1 Like