Tree of Savior Forum

There won't be any EU Founder Servers

Someone asked the staff in PM and they responded:

[quote=“guildtor, post:202, topic:145895”]
Hi, guildtor. You can buy more than one DLC pack, just not multiples of the same tier. You’ll receive the items for all DLC packs that you buy.

Unfortunately, the Founder’s Pack will be bound to the NA server, meaning you won’t be able to transfer it to a EU server should we ever decide to open one.[/quote]

No transfers either. You buy now, you’re stuck in NA with 200+ pings.

Nah…

Please calm down until we get an official word. Some guy claiming to have had a PM conversation with IMC is not a reliable source.

3 Likes

Fine with that as long as we’ll be able to transfer our characters/accounts to an EU server.

1 Like

If you wanna use the founder pack in EU server (if they gonna open one), and play the game in EA.
Just buy EA and receive the founder pack when EU server is opened.
They confirmed that founder pack can be received whenver u want.

1 Like

i dont understand anything now

u all say different things

i prefer trust the gm in mp

I doubt they gonna open any EU or SEA server in the first month

Hell,even Latin American has more chance than this

So all I’m gonna do is exact as in the OP’s picture

play Dark Souls 3 until the end of April

AGGRRMM!
it’s sad, (going to refund 50$ pack, and buy 10$ pack)

IMC better gets to it and CREATES the means to transfer, because this issue is entirely and solely their fault.
Aiming for an international release without EU, SEA, SA servers… what the **** is international about having 4 north american servers? Let me help you out, thats called a US release, NOT an international one.

So yeah, thank you very much, EVERYONE is LITERALLY forced on US servers because you did not create any other ones, so if you are really going to drop the ball by having no transfer on future regional servers, you are going to attract a real mass of mad and butthurt.

Tree of savior is top 3 in steam sales right now.
Everyone and their mother can book the fact that founders will spend their headstart month with nothing else than trying to log in and then disconnect right away.
The servers will melt and the best case scenario 2-300 pings any EU player would have will be blasted to 500.

How about no thanks?
We will endure the fact that we have to play the beta period on the US servers, but IMC… get to it right now and CREATE the means to transfer.

3 Likes

Stop crying you guys

3 Likes

There isn’t really any official words for this, plus if that guy having his message in PM and decided to copy it, why can’t he just click the “Quote Reply” so we knew which staffs made such statement.

Sounds weird to me that they would inform 1 guy in PM and not make an official statement.

4 Likes

I think IMC should take care of these kind of guys. Honestly, do you guys think that any of the staff members will answer to a random hobo in pm, cause he is that special? When they didn’t answer to any topic related to Eu servers? :smiley:

Whats so impossible about it? I doubt everyone is private messaging them, so why should they not answer if someone does? Its entirely within the realm of possibilities.

Not when it’s an answer which is related to many people.

You know what? PM on the staff.

It would be a serious blunder on their part (or the staff who leaked the information).
If they are asking people to wait for an official word, why would they answer differently in a PM. It would create rumors and a weird situation (like we are in now).
High chance that the PM is a fake and the guy needed attention…

What is happening right now:

What it will be like 1 month from now:

What it will be like 3 months from now:

This thread has been locked.

1 Like

But this guy who PMed Julie says the opposite.

Wait, lemme find the real reply from Staff.
That guy is just messing it up

There you go.
20charforsurvive