Tree of Savior Forum

Doubts about founders' servers (EUROPE?)

I hope you are right, found it in one of the our local forums, so it might be fake.

This is how I feel right now.

2 Likes

I’ve just pmed him, he is one of the admins of our local community. Maybe it’s a fake, but he says it’s real. Never seen him tricking people or so.

Though 0 reply really looks suspicious.

Am I the only one who is afraid that actually they are not considering an eu server on the steam version but a separate eu publisher? :confused:

2 Likes

It would be the worst case scenario.

Same fear.

I hope they just rename this server to “American ToS” then.

Would be more honest.

2 Likes

Well, euRO was arguably one of, if not THE best handled server before it closed (and no, fRO is not euRO), close to no bots, one of the latest, if not the latest to get a cash shop, with the cash shop being cosmetic only (as in, useless cute hats). So it wouldn’t necessarily mean the end of the world, but it could be bad.

iRO even had a transfer to euRO despite being handled by different companies.

Nexon EU… :sob:
( I can’t forget what happened with Mabinogi EU…that was like an apocalypse )

Relax, they already sold EA passes in EU so they won’t be able to apply region lock. Probably.

Why not? They already sold passes, as you said)

2 more screenshots from the same guy.

I can ask him to do more if you want something specific.

I doubt he is lying, he doesn’t seem like this type of person to me.

No no, more screen shots won’t change anything. It is still possible he faked those, but I will take your word for it that he is a credible source.

In that case, I would just like to reiterate regarding this piece of information,
“The Founder’s Pack is a product specifically for the NA server, so you won’t be able to receive the items on the EU server, should it ever open” :

Steam has always been advertised as International ToS, so claiming International ToS Early Access is only for NA (should other regions open) is new information.

It’s open for everyone, so they win this argument on a technical level.

Also if they don’t open any other servers than NA ones, they will state that.

Being international doesn’t mean they promised actual, physical, low ping, great service, local servers for international players.

I mean, even if you live in EU you can still play on NA server.

ISN’T IT SO GREAT!?

######It’s a scam!

Today IMC was revoke last information about Euro servers and packs

Hi, guildtor. I’d like to revoke my last response on your inquiry as it was confirmed to be incorrect.

The Founder’s Pack is not tied to the NA server. You may hold onto the rewards and retrieve them on new servers.

I apologize for the confusion I caused you and hope it clarifies any other concerns you have. :slight_smile:

Well it’s hard to know what’s real and what’s not until we have an official post about it. I just hope their whole linked to NA thing was fake cause there is “nothing” on Steam that says so. It even says International version on steam. And not NA version. Then again I already bought the 49$ pack so it’s too late if they do go with it ^^

It wasn’t fake, but it was a misinterpretation by Julie. The packs aren’t bound to NA only. She made a correction, check her posts.

1 Like

That’s good then. But I am still secretly hoping for a EU server ,or a server with “EU” tags that will maybe be data transferred at some point, at launch :slight_smile:

We will find out next week. They are still counting the packs and checking which continents are the most interested in playing ToS. If Europe buys enough packs, you can bet we’ll have a (Europe) tagged server, even if it’s in the East Coast.

So any European reading this, go buy a pack, even the cheapest one.

1 Like

To prevent any more speculation, I’m going to lock this thread to keep it from being bumped. Thank you all for your contribution in the discussion :slight_smile:

3 Likes