Tree of Savior Forum

The South Americans do not deserve an answer?

Ignoring the fact that this is not only a BR matter - it’s a LA matter as a whole…

What does living literally on the same continent matter? Do you know what “routing” means? Given that most brazilians play from southeastern/south region, the “fastest” route to VA would be via BRUSA submarine cabling - a route that has 11.000km (and that’s not even counting land cabling up to Rio de Janeiro). It’s a bigger distance, routewise, than most of Europe (Denmark, for instance, gets a little bit more than 7.000km of cabling to New York).

If you want a closer comparation, that would be the distance - again, routewise - from Japan to California. So it’s not really a matter of “living on the same continent”. It doesn’t matter at all when the fastest route is via the ocean.

Source: http://www.submarinecablemap.com/#/submarine-cable/brusa

Well, I have to agree with @LaScoot, spamming the forum will not help to get our server fast. It’s not the first priority, there is a lot of bugs that is making this game unplayable and it’s friday, that is if they don’t fix it today we will suffer all the weekend with this ■■■■.

And please guys don’t hate each other, we all helped with the EU and SEA servers, now it’s time for the LA one. I hope that at the end of the next week we all get our own server and can just enjoy this nice game.

Why you don’t say it about the EU community? Even after then receiving a response they continued spamming the whole forum…

*It was atleast 1 week of pure spam after the response, we are not even saying to refund the DLC, different from then.

They are ignoring more than 60,000 people.

No need to be a fcking jerk and be hostile. I’m asking cause I don’t live in that region. Just FYI, I played from OCE, so it’s not like I don’t know how it feels to play with a high ping as well.

You could’ve just answered with a simple answer, instead you’re lecturing me with condescending tone. No wonder so many people doesn’t want to play with you BR guys.

1 Like

Asking something so obvious… :unamused:

Will make anyone

My condescending tone has nothing to do with my nationality. It’s all about my sick and twisted personality. :wink:

And if I could have answered with a simple answer, you could have googled “cable routing Brazil USA” instead of asking a stupid question. Once again, my distaste for people not googling has nothing to do with my nationality.

When people don’t ask simple questions and instead google them, I’m actually very nice towards them. Once again, personality, not nationality. Also, I’m a very competent player on most games I play, and my nationality never mattered when I’m healing.

Also… You may check my forum post history and see that I’ve never ever complained from high ping (you’ll also see me being condescending in portuguese to another brazilian). I’m just against bullshit, whichever side it comes from.

I would advise against assuming so many things based solely on my nationality and bitching about them. :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t have any problems in the closed, well the ping was at 180~250 all te time, but it was enjoyable and playable, the ■■■■ thing in this early is the FPS issue, hell I’m freezing all the time, I don’t have simple lag issues, the FPS is killing me.

1 Like

Last I checked Brazil is getting servers. The entitlement is real.

1 Like

Bro, you seem like a reasonable person, so I’m going to tell you: Brazilians don’t want the server you keep saying we’ll have. Everyone here hates Level Up! Games, and nobody will be quiet about a publishing partnership between IMC and them. It’s a matter of being heard on a very serious matter that would cripple our enjoyment of the game. Can you understand this?

1 Like

The only thing i find weird is that basically only BRs are wanting a SA/LA server. I don’t remember seeing any spanish native speaker showing intention of joining this petition, after all, it’s mostly their business. IMO, It only appears to be an excuse to get a Steam server instead of having a finger of LUG! on it.
Sorry to say that, but if things are meant to be dealt like that, IMC might keep on ignoring or just say no, and this not counting the fact it could be easier for IMC to simply add a LA server inside BR server with a dedicated spanish speaker support team. I understand the fear of LUG!, but i myself don’t see a SA/LA happening.

1 Like

Not all BR players are like this, sorry if you get offended for how ppl act. Not everyone do this, its about personality not country c’mom :sweat:

But South America Countries has the worst internet connection in the world.
Bolivia, Paraguay, Venezuela and Brazil have really problems with internet cause cables connection and cause the price. Here in Brazil every technology is expensive.

I want one good server to play, and i’ve 400 ping with my 10mb internet (10mb internet is something rly rly rly expensive here) I play Aura Kingdom without Problems in NA server but Tree of Savior? Nope…

My bad then for not reading a thread with ~300 posts inside just to find that info. It’s not like you guys didn’t make multiple threads asking about a SA server, right, right?

This is the answer I’m looking for. Thank you for being a reasonable person.

@Deprox
No offense, but you seems to have a problem in reading comprehension. I’m asking for the ping, specifically from your region to the ToS server. Googling “routing” doesn’t make any sense. Neither does it help me in answering my question.

2 Likes

Just look at all the SA/LA server post and for about every 4 brazilians, you’ll see at least one non-BR complaining and saying that they can’t play on LU’s server because they can’t speak portuguese. It’s real and it’s there, just go look for it. :wink:

1 Like

No one is being a jerk and not even hostile. By saying “No wonder so many people doesn’t want to play with you BR guys.” Is very disrespectful, generalized and xenophobic. Hold your opinion down, people are not causing drama, they are asking something of their necessity.

1 Like

Too bad BRs have made a name for themselves in literally every online game for acting like this.

Look at these forums. Look how many threads you guy spam.

Second post you can find your answer…

@vintello_iro i do no why people keep feeding you…

My bad for generalizing, but

looks pretty disrepectful to me, esp considering the fact that I was only asking how bad the ping is.

It’s okay though, I already got my answer from someone else.

2 Likes

Disrespectful is you, for ignoring all the feedback that we did and please stop trying to be the victim here… Your lucky that some BRs don’t even care if someone from other country just piss on then.

Don’t look direspectful to me, for what you was asking this is something to be considered.

And good job hypocrite.

I see 2 questions, no offensive terms. If you felt offended, a maturity issue may exist.

1 Like