Tree of Savior Forum

The first batch of additional Beta Key Distribution

Hello.
We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

We’ve completed selecting the testers for the additional Beta Keys and we will begin sending out the first batch the keys to 24,000 testers from this point on.

We apologize that we are not able to send the keys to all selected testers at the moment because of lack of Beta keys.

We are contacting with Steam to receive more beta keys. When we receive more beta keys from Steam, we will immediately send them to the rest of our selected testers. Please kindly understand our situation.

There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 24 hours to complete sending out the first batch of the keys to our selected testers’ emails.

Thank you.

14 Likes

wait, 160 hours? almost a whole week???

i really hope you meant 16 hours lol… i really want to get a key =)

24k? Damn, that’s a lot more than I thought.

But u really select people only from LA’s ? This 2nd beta distribution supose to be for Latin American, because of our new server, but more than 130 000 people register for beta…
Please give preference for Latin Americans…

1 Like

24k people from 140k+ ?
wow, hopefully steam can give 116k keys

Is there hope for european players?

A large percent of that 150,000 were bots.

It’s 24k for the first batch?Or you were saying that 24k will be the maximum amount of keys being given away in total?

When i pressed the button there were only 109 people for the aadditional keys T~T

Basically they will be sending 24k beta keys out initially and contacting Steam for more.

yeah, now days full of bots try to earn extra keys for selling

nepomater

Quando eu cliquei tinha 241 mas não será por ordem de chegada, mas quem foi selecionado , pelo visto ja foram 24k que receberam ao decorrer destes dias. Bem provável que Steam liberou lotes de chaves não tudo de uma vez, e assim que forem distribuindo a IMC estara tentando mais chaves para outras pessoas do cadastro. Isso que entendi.

Just got one here lol, if a friend dont feel like playing i may do a giveway if possible.

2 Likes

Please oh Merciful soul ;-;

I just wanna play the game T~T

if they dont feel like playing you could make a new friend with that free key xD
hint hint

can we see the list of 24k? for confirmation that we can wait for 24 hours, lol

1 Like

I really dont feel like giving keys for who “just want to play” because the focus on this CBT is other thing, not only fun.

LMFAO yeah, maybe if Katy Perry come asking me i might give her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t tease them Nando. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha yeah i will be quiet now or it will be hell.

Realmente uma quantidade bem maior de registros, tomara que a Steam mande mais 100k de beta keys =)