Tree of Savior Forum

The first batch of additional Beta Key Distribution

Sólo esperó que le den preferencia a la gente latina que seguro en esos 140k hay muchos de todo el mundo inscritos

1 Like

seh lastimosamente muchos de esos 140K son Bots…

Espero realmente venham mais keys!!

oh my. May RNG-sama shine upon us. Still waiting since aug. ugh -__-

Hope this is the final 24 hours of painful waiting, itching to play and squash some bugs.

Did not get one huhuhuh

Ohhh.

So that’s why I have here the status “Check your beta key” and didn’t receive an email?
Good to know. I’m so excited to test this game and play along when it release

Ok im quite mad with the scenario.

After know that the keys were distributed I went to a fan page on Facebook just to figure out that some bastards that already had a key or even worse probably register more than one account to receive those new keys were SELLING thats right SELLING the new keys. By the other hand i’m here desolate that was not one of the lucky guys.

I wish I could report those guys but it is too easy to avoid it, just make a fake account and be happy with dirty money on the pocket.

Thats all, congrats to those who receive the keys. Be happy.

2 Likes

The [Check your Beta Key] button on the main page is totally useless, right? Or it worked for someone?

If the message just still the same:

“We’ve received your request. Please wait until we select our testers. Thank you.”

Probably its because you dont receive a key, just like me.

Best luck next time

So that is how it works? Is that confirmed info?

Well like I said is just “Probably”.
I suppose that if you were one of the chosen this button would guide you to a screen with a beta key for you to copy and paste later.

I don’t think so… They’re sending the keys in waves.

Boa tarde Galera

mais cedo estava dando a msg “Recebemos o seu pedido. Por favor, aguarde até que nós selecionamos nossos testadores. Obrigado” só que acabei de olhar em meu e-mail e recebi a chave agora 12:04, então fiquem na fé ai que ainda da. boa sorte a todos.

2 Likes

Well I really hope that THAT is the real thing, lol.
A friend of mine just got registered yesterday night and by morning had a key.
I were registered since the first hundred. Sad

2 Likes

:frowning: sad i didnt get any

Me too… my weekend is going downtown xD

I can see the [Check your Beta Key] red button on the website now but when I click on it it tells me “We’ve received your request. Please wait until we select our testers. Thank you.” Does that mean that I haven’t been selected or do I need to wait for an email first or do the guys who were selected can already claim the beta keys even without getting the email fist?

1 Like

That’s a good question, I’m in the same spot. Did everyone’s red button change to [Check your Beta Key]? That may also help indicate if we will get keys.

Thanks,

-Kuya

yeah plz someone, ANSWER! xD