Tree of Savior Forum

I need help (About additional beta key distribution)

“The registration process will be the same as last time. You have to first log into our website and click on [Register for 2nd CBT] button which will be displayed on the top right corner of our website.”

I can not register me for additional Beta-key distribution , does not appear the button " [Register for 2nd CBT]", this is a system error or I did something wrong ?

The button only appears on the home page. If it is not there then the registrations has probably closed.

Update: Seems like the registration closed about 15h ago.

Registration has already closed. You should still see a big red “Check my Beta Key” button though (it will simply tell you you didn’t get in since you didn’t register on time). To see that button, you need to refresh your browse cache or open up the ToS homepage in a different browser.

“We are going to accept registrations from you until November 6th, 00:00 AM (EST).”

Cloesed? but, but it says it would close today :disappointed: :cry:

You should prob look up a 24 hour clock. 00:00 is 12am november 6th. which means 15 hours ago.

I am a man of very bad luck , I lost the first and second CBT , now i lost Additional beta-keys :cry: :cry: :disappointed:

Thanks for the attention :3