As we have previously announced here, we’re going to be offering 1-time team name resets to everyone.
A lot of our players ended up with unwanted team names due to heavy lag and misleading information, and we sincerely apologize for that mishap.
We will only be resetting your team name, so the rest of your team information including your characters and items, companions, TP, and Token bonuses will remain untouched. You will be prompted to create a new team name upon logging into your server.
In addition, if you want to reset more than one team name, you’ll need to send in multiple support tickets for each server you wish to have your team name reset.
Please keep in mind for those who wanted to swap names that once the team names are erased, anyone can take your name before you reclaim it.
Please refer to the following information to request a name reset of your team:
When to make a request: 03/31/2016 ~ 04/05/2016 at 01:59 EDT (Tues)
(1) Follow the link to our custom support page.
(2) Log into your Facebook or Google account.
(3) Verify your Steam account by clicking on the top right corner.
(4) Submit your ticket. Use the drop-down menu to select [Team Name Reset], then the server where you wish to have your team name reset.
(5) After our maintenance on Tuesday, you’ll find that your team name has been reset once you connect to your server.
Again, please take precautions when you type in your team name as this reset will be offered only once. After that, you’ll have to use 150 TP if you wish to change your team name.
We suggest you do not use the Enter key to prevent accidents.
Thank you again for your loving support for Tree of Savior. We hope this opportunity will push us one step closer to a more satisfying service.