Tree of Savior Forum

Team Name Reset and LAG

Im sure many people have experience the same problem as me. My team name when entered came out incorrect because of LAG and screen freezing. So once I logged in and reset it i had to spend 150 TP ( real money) to reset my name because of IMCs shitty bogged down servers. This is unacceptable. I also lost a few enchant scrolls the other night because of SERVER lag I thought i used just a few but in reality it was 8+. This game is a crapshoot. Im punished and lose REAL MONEY because IMC cant offer stable servers. They should be offering founders pack resets at this point and some other means or explanations of WHEN they will actually invest in adequate server space.

We are currently taking team name reset requests for those who experienced the same issue as you. Please check the official announcement:

As for the server issues, we are aware of them and we apologize for the inconveniences they cause. The servers did undergo temporary maintenance yesterday, and we plan to continue working on improving their condition. Here’s the maintenance topic if you would like the details:

1 Like

How does that solve the fact that the lag caused me to enter the team name incorrectly thus causing me to spend 150 TP to reset it myself before the announcement that you would be allowing free changes. YOU OWE ME 150 TP and you owe me for using enchant scrolls by accident because of heavy server lag.