Tree of Savior Forum

Team Name Reset (Completed)

Please PM me the details you used to submit your ticket (name, e-mail) so I can nullify it.

Thanks Julie for the clarification

@Staff_Julie I answered your PM, but it looks like you answer faster in this topic, soā€¦ could you please check the PM? I have to leave soon and I need to know what to do now since I canā€™t check this site for 3 days from tomorrow.

Indeed, if we could swap team names, it would be rather useful. I would guess many of us restarted on Fedinian with a different name from the one we initially wished for, thus a swap would fix that issue.

so can we send a ticked now or can we only send it on the 5th?

i also want to swap team names, between klaipeda and telsiai
i dont get why this wouldnā€™t be possible, just give out 2 resets for both worlds, since one will likely not be used anyway.

Yes please, this is what I need exactly how do I get a swap of team name from orsha and klaipeda server ? This would solve everything and I can finally be at peace

@Staff_Julie can i additionally request a team deletion on one of the servers?
(edit: because i want to swap team names)

Hi Ms. Julie, regarding this team reset i would like to ask if i can reset my account at klapedia server because what is stated on your post is that all of the items from founderā€™s pack will be back at the lounge. Is it possible that i can reset my account and used my founderā€™s item to another server ā€œTelsiaiā€ rather than i wait for too many days. Iā€™m ok with my account getting reset i just want to used my founder to the sea server because iā€™m from asia. Hoping you can reply regarding my question it will really help us from sea to be able to play now rather than late. We are ok going back to level 1 just to play the game. Thank you very much.

Can I get my team name reset on both Orsha and Klaipeda? The name I want to use I ended up using on the Orsha server, but I wasnā€™t aware that if I used it there that I wouldnā€™t be able to use it on the Klaipeda server.

I submitted two ticketsā€¦ since i also moved to Tesliai

@Staff_Julie Do you think a swap would be possible? Between my two team names in Orsha and Klaipeda. Since thereā€™s no ability to delete a team, I was wondering if I could use my team name reset as a swap instead.

How do you PM on here? Sorry iā€™m new to this forum.

Edit: nvm found it.

@Excenmille @yellowike @azebu95 @Edirash @Daikuza @Don_Falce @yodish92 @MaxMisa @FranticGrin @Ghosty @Lames

We will be able to reset all your team names, as long as you send in multiple tickets. It may be a hassle, but we can reset all of them for you. Please make sure you send in a ticket for each server.

Iā€™ll update this on our announcement so that others are on the same page.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Do you mean I send a team name reset for both names, or I send an etc. ticket indicating that I want a swap? Thanks for the quick answer, btw!

wow Julie, youā€™re on fire today :laughing: good work

1 Like

What kind of ticket i must send for the refund? ETC or change name ticket?

Personally I used my TP to rename before the announcement to be published, but I still think I misled the teamā€™s name comes before the name, so I do not like my name, I hope get a refund and a new team name ^^

Just the Team Name Reset ticket twice, each with different server. Thank you.

@GrandTickler I havenā€™t been able to check the forums closely as of late, Iā€™m sorry for my absence!

Alright, thanks Julie! Appreciate the active responses.

@Staff_Julie this i also need to know
i requested 2 team resets, but i just want to swap them.