Tree of Savior Forum

Just a friendly reminder that there's going to be a maintenance on Tuesday

Might want to calm down a bit and wait. Getting your panties all bunched up probably isn’t going to make the maintenance come any faster. Maybe we can all be constructive.

Hmmm… Constructive… in an online forum?

Words do not compute.

404 Error

3 Likes

Being constructive would be very nice for this forum. Unfortunately the a significant amount of the people here in this forum just like to be obnoxious and throw snide remarks everywhere.

Well it is the weekend. There are a lot of people at home with very little to do.

Time to make the three words story topic in off-topic section.

@Rubiss

YOU CANT TELL MY PANTIES WHAT TO DO!

I would say 90% of the posts regarding the issues are constructive, just a lot of white knights cannot handle people saying anything negative about this game, even if said negativity is warranted.

Oh, man. If they take until tuesday to get Klaipeda playable I’m going to apply for a refund and I’m going to get it, too.

I don’t see no early access tag on the steam listing. These was launched on steam as a finished product. Point that out in your refund request and gaben has your back. This sort of thing don’t fly on steam.

I dont want to be the typical QQ boy but when you make a game with a ranking system featuring the top 5 statue at capital , its seems so fuckin retarded to have half the server impossible to log in while the other half is farming.

the ranking makes no sense right now.

Good thing I didnt join the run. Feelbad for those who try to be top 5 and are stuck in comanderloadfail stuff.

the saddest ■■■■ is I’m pretty sure a server restart would fix this bug. I know its sunday but how hard is it for admins to clic 3 buttons at home to save your game rating on steam ? Guys please

<3

That’s when their maintenance is. You’re free to refund if you’d like, though if you claimed the TP, you’re probably going to have a bad time.