Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Explain why most people went high STR versus high dex after CBT.

can someone tell me a good status build for shinobi?

i mean how much Con would be enough?

should i go for str ,dex or both?

This video was posted in another thread which I can’t find anymore. Salty thread, so I will just leave this here.

Lancer PVP
DEX:344 CON:227 NO:INT,WIS,STR,
SW3>Cata3> Dragon1 >Lancer

Note that this is PVP. PVE may require a different stat approach.

1 Like

if I am building a PVP char I will take 1:1 dex con too, just saying.

1 Like

TL;DR

Build Dex/ low or no str + con for PVP,

Build High Str , low Dex a little con for PVE if you are dopple.

Build above avg str and 75% crit rate dex for dragoons.

Build High Dex low str low con for Fencers.

Balance all 3 for shinobi hemlet bro

for cosair er see you at rank 9

Yes i do. Because of additional 30% for going high str, most people abandoned dex swordie altogether. If you remembered well, all build if not all were dex swordsman in CBT. Meaning after the shift into High STR you see swordsman suck, swordman suck at DPS, cant quests at lvl 200 map, Swordsman is dead at lvl 200. I can guess because they dont have any survival stats going to those maps, hence a rise of these kind of whinings at the start of this game and even today. We had updates afterwards but most people already re roll into archer or wizard after that.

^ that kind of thread. Str swordsman is the most popular stat build even today. Seeing the feedbacks of most swordsmans who rereolled or whined you can grasp the horror they experienced by making a melee glass canon.

lol that Murmillo on the enemy team couldn’t do anything at all.
@jynxie10 so your advice is to reroll archer/wizard? Stop playing swordsman altogether?
I’m sorry but I love swordsman and I’m pretty sure a lot of others here do too. Been playing Swordsman since CBT and I wouldn’t play anything else.

Because you are FULL RETARD not reading the Argument we are talking about.

RAW Value of STR over DEX = DEX wins over.

Who inserted the Doppel ■■■■ here? you perhaps? to what? attract some attentions? show your very failure Runaway pouncing move?

we’ve already move on to more serious topic and yet you keep posting your so-called achievents, videos, screenshots blah blah blah… theory crafting sh*ts. seriously nothing of your replies here are new. they are all recycled trash.

i’ve already send you back all your words and argument that BACKFIRED at you, yet not a single one were answered. instead you misdirect the thread with your undying self achievement. famewhore LOL

My point is that, if those people cant have fun because theyre dying all over the place why instead use a high dex swordsman? Str cannot solo at lvl 200+ without using tons of pots. Cant imagine my cata solo questing at lvl 250+ going high STR. Even at DG or Mission run. High Str die so fast they cant afford to just toss their skills and run. Wiz can, archer can, Swordmsan cant unless there is always a cleric who will babysit you all day long and that is not always the scenario. Thats why the rise of whining threads about how weak swordsman are.

because you are not the TOP SWORDSMAN, who has his own guild, and his party, you don’t have vids and screenshots either. your non-achiever.

You have no right to highjack a thread with STR vs DEX , while you yourself Build STR:CON…

all hail Top swordsman

err isn’t that why DEX builds started popping up again? So they can survive?
Isn’t that the point of this whole thread?

No idea bro people are too fixate on the Full DEX and Full STR builds to consider balancing it to have the Pros of not neglecting evasion + critical for “general swordsman” and not losing out in Physical damgae either with Decent amount of HP left over.

I mean lol. other than that is just some peeps getting head over heir heels

Only now but before tons of swordsmen rerolled into archer or wizards already. Because they cant be a DPS without getting killed over and over again. DEX vs STR is not all about damage it also include fun factor. Do people have fun dying again and again? I dont think so, proof was the tears of swordsmen in this very forum, see the link i gave above.

P.S. People arguing over who has the biggest damage are meta people not common people who only wants to play and have fun. Common people follows meta build, the current meta for Swordsmen is high STR.

Fun is subjective. You can roll a Int swordsman and name it fun. People will just label you insane.

Ultimately as long as you are happy with it. It’s fine.

Do you have fun getting killed over and over again? Soloing, questing, solo queuing? And cant progress beyond lvl 200 map without spending too much time and silver/real money.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That only applies to people who made it pass 200 for your question.

Then again some people do enjoy getting killed. Like for instance a player ran to standing infront of Marnox/rexi when they are level 80-90 levels gap. for lulz. I think for the whole hour he died more than 200 times.

i will not name out who but yea. You get my point.

There will always be “peeps who are into SM and not.” For those who just want to end up playing alone at higher maps. I woulda say this game has design flaws for certain builds classes and it’s not mend to be a solo game after it. Surely certain classes can cheese it but majority of the specific builds are not.

The problem in PVP dex is because the archers are weak. Youll see more swordsman in PVP ranking if theyre more archers there, for the reason Swordsman counters archers so good, much like Wizard counters swordsmen. Same logic goes to cleric, there are no predators to kill them.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@haukinyau you mad bro?