Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Wl is not a good option with sorc if u want to focus only on bosses.
I recommend FF3.
Here my build
And here some gameplay

Very balanced strong. My main build, warlock kills mobs in AoE and strong damage overall while sorc keeps sustained dps. Also, warlock works well with frost pillar.

Sorc3 is weak still.

FF3 is an option but very limited range and mostly single target. WL is a better option imo (easier to deal damage with and better AoE).

my marnox around 50-60k is that poor? i think im in a mid gear now and if i go tran 10 if not riding . is summon atk more dmg ?

no, u have good damage :slight_smile: but i dont understand your question, summon still doing good damage even if ur not riding :slight_smile:

I think they’re asking if transcending their weapon to 10 will increase their damage? If that’s the question, then yes.

Untrue. Enervation can debuff all monsters within the range and Kundela Slash has 3 AoE ratio and another 3 with the characters default. Cat buff gives an extra 5 to have 11 AoE ratio, which can hit about 5 or so medium monsters. The hitbox for Kundela Slash is still pretty small though.

1 Like

That AoE attack ratio is there for usage with joint penalty, if you use kundela without joint penalty you will rarely be hitting more than 1 monster.

Idk how you could say FF being mostly single target is untrue. I never said FF can’t hit in an AoE, but most of their damage is certainly concentrated on kundela slash, a skill that most of the time only hits 1 target.

Just because enervation can hit in an AoE every 50 seconds (yes the cd is freakishly long) does not mean FF is suddenly a viable AoE dps. They are made for mostly single target (and with linker this changes, but still limited by joint penalty CD).

Just play something with actual AoE like Warlock or Ele and then play FF and you will realize what being mostly single target means.

Oh and look at the featherfoot thread and it explicitly says the design of the class:

I never said they were good at AoE, just that they’re not mostly single target.

thanks for reply can i know ur guys build ?

And I never said their skills were all single target (why be nitpicky?)

Their main skill is kundela slash, which is basically single target with the pathetic AoE it has. Unless you can prove me wrong and show a gameplay vid of FF consistently hitting multiple enemies with kundela without JP I’m not convinced.

So which classes has good synergy with sorc after the coming revamp?
Im lost =(

Pyro will be good if you have marnox.
My build will be pyro - eleme - sorc
but have a build with cryo + froster lord (equipped) for constant freeze, but needs testing.

Would you know how many seconds it takes for an Elem2 to cast Hail 10 and Storm Dust 5 without Quick Cast?

What does Pyro have to do with Marnox?

Not very long, its ok as long u have surespell will not be a problem

Flame ground will now reduce the target’s fire-proerty resistance by 50 per attribute level. One of the Marnox’s skills will be changed to Fire Attribute, so it will get boosted.

Something about as long as Omyoji’s cast times without Quick Cast? I’ve been watching Bong Tos’s video of the new LV360 raid on Youtube and the cast time of his skills were painfully slow.

u mean my sorc build? i have pyro2 thauma1 sorc2 necro1 shadow2 ATM and DON’T have a plan to change it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You rly thing that is slow? Well…so you will not like to play with Eleme2 xD
For me its ok, and omyoji skill cast are way more fast than eleme without QC.
Here u can see the cast from eleme2 without QC (doesnt have Storm Dust)

Right now I’m Pyro3-Thau1-Sorc2-Ench2. The DPS I’m attaining with all the buffs and equips I got is awesome, but in the end I lack aoe. Flame Ground, Hell Breath, and Frost Lord’s two skills have been and shall continue to be my main aoe spells even after the rebalance, but whenever I compare that to the ground covered by Omyoji, SM, or Elem… it’s just lacking.

So one of the options I’m contemplating right now is to just swap out of Ench2 entirely and go Omyoji. My overall DPS drops as a result, but with the wide area those skills covered that would’ve been acceptable if the skills were quick to cast. If I’m being mobbed in Unique Raid or CM7, two seconds is basically plenty of time and I’m worried I won’t have the space to cast them.

A second option I’ve considered was: (1) keep Ench2 and (2) swap Thau1 and the last circle of Pyro for Elem2. That way, I get to keep my buffs, I still have my multihit Pyro spells, and I gain LV10 Hail and LV5 Storm Dust.

But I suppose all those 2 - 3 second cast times may be managed by casting them immediately after Fire Pillar.

Any tips you can share?

Why not take Sage2 over Ench2? Sage2 has some Elem-level skills. UD is a stronger Storm Dust, MD is a smaller stronger Meteor with more OH, and DC is a strong single target skill (it hits 4x).

I need aoe skills that do multiple true hits to maximize the damage I do. Even if I remove Ench2 that will not change.