Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

2 frost and 1 hydra is good option for every encahnter 2 with sorc1 (frost as summon too) :slight_smile:

Ah, I see. Totally true.

BTW have you tried Froster Lord as a summon already? Do you know how many hits it does with its S and D skills? I canā€™t seem to get a precise numberā€¦ but I consistently come up to a count of 8 to 10.

Yes i tested. The number of hits vary accordingly to the size of the mobs. Bigger ones get hit way more. More or less equal to the number you said

Falcon 3 is a Sorcererā€™s best friend.

Anyone noticed if any other bosses have block besides Froster Lord?

1 Like

can summon frostlord freeze mob? and frostlord and gorkas what card is better

No, Froster lord cant freeze enemies with its attacks.
Beteween gorkas and lord, both are good but for specific situations, there is no better or worse.
If u are a sorc1 or have cryomancer in the build or dont like to ride summons, Gorkas will be better.
Froster its only good with sorc2 because u must use his skills to be good, and need good positioning to get a lot of hits with his AA

I just came back to this game after a long break.
Sorcerer now has a total of 49 summonable cards right?
Just making sure iā€™m not missing any of them.

Doesnā€™t Froster Lordā€™s skills freeze, though?

Positioning with Froster Lord is easier than Marnox though. Just go into the center of the mob, hit the hotkey, and ride it out.

i try both gorkas aa is better no question but summon skill both skill of frost lord i can 1 hit kill mob in dg300 but with gorkas i use both skill dmg cant even hit half hp of mob am i do anything wrong ?( pull mob all in 1 room )

Froster Lordā€™s D skill has a small chance to freeze.

for a sorc1 class, which of the newer cards are good? froster lord/gorkas/succubus better than netherbovine/templeshooter?

Marnox is still the best for everything?

Marnox is best if u dont have cash for marnox use gorkas

I believe Necroventer is one of the strongest against bosses with just c1.

thanks, marnox is expensive thatā€™s why iā€™m looking for alternatives. gorkas looks promising and cheaper :grin:
will try that one.

still for bosses u can use necroventer or froster lord :slight_smile: gorkas is nice vs mobs

Well, i never saw it freeze, but someone here said it does, so maybe it really freeze xD
Yes, positioning for the skills is quite easy, but the aa not so much expecially if the mobs/boss move a lot.
I dont recomend ride out after u hit the skill key, its better wait the attack finish to get out. But if u dont have the ridding attribute, u can do that.

Not what I meant by ā€œride it outā€ lol

But since you mentioned itā€¦ does Riding attribute stop working as soon as I get off? Even after I turned on the skill and the summon just started doing the animation?

Froster Lordā€™s freezing does DoT, but itā€™s nothing noticable.

Yes, it stops working. The damage is lower if you prematurely unride during attacks.
In certain situations like CM, itā€™s better to do that though.

Urgh. That sucks. Staying on Froster Lord with his slow, slooooooooow animations is hazardous to my health D: