Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Would you know how many seconds it takes for an Elem2 to cast Hail 10 and Storm Dust 5 without Quick Cast?

What does Pyro have to do with Marnox?

Not very long, its ok as long u have surespell will not be a problem

Flame ground will now reduce the targetā€™s fire-proerty resistance by 50 per attribute level. One of the Marnoxā€™s skills will be changed to Fire Attribute, so it will get boosted.

Something about as long as Omyojiā€™s cast times without Quick Cast? Iā€™ve been watching Bong Tosā€™s video of the new LV360 raid on Youtube and the cast time of his skills were painfully slow.

u mean my sorc build? i have pyro2 thauma1 sorc2 necro1 shadow2 ATM and DONā€™T have a plan to change it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You rly thing that is slow? Wellā€¦so you will not like to play with Eleme2 xD
For me its ok, and omyoji skill cast are way more fast than eleme without QC.
Here u can see the cast from eleme2 without QC (doesnt have Storm Dust)

Right now Iā€™m Pyro3-Thau1-Sorc2-Ench2. The DPS Iā€™m attaining with all the buffs and equips I got is awesome, but in the end I lack aoe. Flame Ground, Hell Breath, and Frost Lordā€™s two skills have been and shall continue to be my main aoe spells even after the rebalance, but whenever I compare that to the ground covered by Omyoji, SM, or Elemā€¦ itā€™s just lacking.

So one of the options Iā€™m contemplating right now is to just swap out of Ench2 entirely and go Omyoji. My overall DPS drops as a result, but with the wide area those skills covered that wouldā€™ve been acceptable if the skills were quick to cast. If Iā€™m being mobbed in Unique Raid or CM7, two seconds is basically plenty of time and Iā€™m worried I wonā€™t have the space to cast them.

A second option Iā€™ve considered was: (1) keep Ench2 and (2) swap Thau1 and the last circle of Pyro for Elem2. That way, I get to keep my buffs, I still have my multihit Pyro spells, and I gain LV10 Hail and LV5 Storm Dust.

But I suppose all those 2 - 3 second cast times may be managed by casting them immediately after Fire Pillar.

Any tips you can share?

Why not take Sage2 over Ench2? Sage2 has some Elem-level skills. UD is a stronger Storm Dust, MD is a smaller stronger Meteor with more OH, and DC is a strong single target skill (it hits 4x).

I need aoe skills that do multiple true hits to maximize the damage I do. Even if I remove Ench2 that will not change.

These are all true multi-hits

Micro Dimension 2509% * 2, 3 OH
Ultimate Dimension 720% * 14
Dimension Compression 1782% * 4, 2 OH

u know, pyro will be better after patch so just wait and decide AFTER wizz rebalance patch :slight_smile: still imo pyro3 is a waste, better to chose something else :slight_smile: sorc 2 is good only if u want to ride if not imo pyro2 tyhauma3 sorc1 ehcn 2 is a way better build :slight_smile: or new one wiz3thauma3sorc1omn2, if u still want to have sorc 2 meyby pyro2 thuama1 sorc2 necro1 ench2? shogoth damage is really nice imo :slight_smile: and with gorkas card and new after patch pyro your aoe will be nice

Doesnā€™t Dimension Compression need Surespell? Or do you activate it prematurely for the grouping?
Iā€™m interested in resetting my Sorcerer to have Sage next week.

I donā€™t find full-charging to be worth it. Only time I charge it up is when Iā€™m waiting for bossā€™s invulnerability or something.

1 Like

Thatā€™s too bad, I though the x2 damage would be worth it.

Charging it is worth it for bosses (and you can certainly charge fully without surespell in boss fights if you position smartly), but most regular mobs just die without charging it and it only hits 1 target anyway.

Itā€™s so upsetting what sorcerer has become. I canā€™t say it was ever good as c3 but itā€™s become mostly c1 filler and I absolutely hate it. So much for wishing I could be a focused sorcerer someday, instead theyā€™re just going further away from thatā€¦

:sad:

ur server not rebalance yet? what build u go after patch hit

No, we dont have it yet here on iToS. Just next week.
The first one i will test is wiz/eleme/ pyro/ sorc.
Wiz will now buff all frosterā€™s lord skills with the new Lethargy effect and pyro will buff marnox skill 2.
Eleme is for complemental damage and have a very good synergy with pyro.

If I have 2 marnox, then i put in second.

Is the morph skill just like revive marnox even itā€™s still cool down ? or I have another benefit ?

and what is marnox skill 2 ? any link ?

i use morph all the timeā€¦ but i noticed something

summoning a boss
use 2nd and 3rd skill of boss with high cooldown

i tried morph
cooldown of 1st boss transfered to my morphā€¦ so im still waiting for skillsā€¦

use this as a baseā€¦ if you put 2 marnoxā€¦ you can bring back a new marnox with a full hpā€¦ but cannot reset the skill cooldownā€¦ hope this ans your question.