Server transfer requests are now closed. The teams will be transferred during our regular maintenance on Tuesday, April 26th. Thank you.
Prior to requesting team transfers, please make sure you have fully read and understood the terms and conditions regarding this service. In addition, there are several things to be checked before you can file request tickets.
Everything you need to know about team transfers is highlighted on this post: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/server-transfer-details-and-conditions/191657
If your team is fully prepared for the transfer, please follow these steps to send in your request:
(1) Go to the support page on our official website.
(2) Log into your Facebook or Google account.
(3) Verify your Steam account by clicking on the top right corner. You will then see the [Submit Ticket] option on the lower right corner of the support page.
(4) After you click on [Submit Ticket], use the drop-down menu to select [Server Transfer] as your ticket type, or just follow this link: https://treeofsavior.com/inquiry/?c=15
(5) You will be prompted to check that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of server transfer. Proceed to fill out the necessary details to submit your request.
We will be taking requests until April 24th, then proceed to move everyone’s teams to the requested servers during our weekly maintenance on April 26th. You will not have access to the game during the maintenance.
Please remember that the transfer process is irreversible, and you should take the extra steps necessary to ensure you wish to move your entire team to another server. We will not be responsible for unwanted team transfers caused by players’ neglection in confirming the transfer conditions.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.