Tree of Savior Forum

People who missed the transfer, lets group together and demand IMC give us our deserved transfer!

You should get a free transfer when f2p comes:
“We will be taking requests from those who would like to make a Team transfer once new worlds open. The transfers will happen approximately 3 weeks after the new worlds are created in order to ensure that some of the head-start effects brought by older players are reduced.”

/thread :smiley:

silly20202020202020

People don’t need to be Forum hoggers to get the news. The news about the transfers were clearly written on Steam and the news are displayed everytime you select TOS in your Steam library. If for some reason you are not using the “Detail View” for your games, meaning you won’t see the news, then i don’t know what to say.

Well you still can transfer to SA server LOL

1 Like

At least you weren’t like me a long time ago back in the day.

I completely forgot the certain day I was supposed to have a date in the evening and never realized until the next day.

Of course I was young, and proceeded to “Demand to give me my deserved love!”.

But yeah, like what’s happening now. You can’t turn back and what’s missed is missed. All you can do is be salty and realize how dumb you are for not properly checking the calendar (Or news in your case.) regularly to see what’s coming up soon.

Just like how you love women. Just like how you love Tree of Savior. Just have to take the time to invest into finding out what’s been going on for them. Otherwise you miss an opportunity.

To be honest you can’t be unfairly treated for this since it’s not like they could go to your front door with an air horn to announce the transfers.

Are you talking about this deadline?

We will be taking requests until April 24th, then proceed to move everyone’s teams to the requested servers during our weekly maintenance on April 26th. You will not have access to the game during the maintenance.

it’s your fkin fault and no one cares about this request. where did you get your sense of entitlement?

bye have fun crying, op.

2 Likes

The topic title is already outrageous…

People who MISSED the transfer, let’s group together and DEMAND IMC give us our DESERVED transfer.

Holy shi-, your fault for missing the deadline it’s been up for 2 weeks.
If you can’t even stay updated about the games you play you surely don’t deserve special treatment, nor have the priviledge to demand something you missed out on.
You can transfer to the F2P servers once early access ends, but your chance on a large-scale transfer to EU / SEA is gone.

HOWEVER, what you could do is stop being a whiny bitch and file a support ticket asking POLITELY for a transfer (like every other mentally sane person does), and actually get transfered.

1 Like

i know right? I wonder where they got their sense of entitlement -.-

Yes, this is what I am trying to say. IMC’s way of informing people is not perfect and I don’t think anyone should be obliged to dig through the forums to find info about servers being down etc (Especially when the forums go down the same time as servers during maintenance, where am I supposed to read the information about servers going down like yesterday for example?). For example I never go the League of Legends forums ever but I still get all the information I need through the client.

People can say whatever they want about me missing the deadline, but if you don’t agree to that they should have more info on client open for example and ALL important info collected at one place you are just being stubborn. The FAQ is poorly updated and support FAQ as well. This is an issue about clarity and that is something that IMC has not been good at at several points during the release period.

The announcement was on the steam client on the games front page. Its your fault for missing transfer, now please stop with the excuses you sound like a whiny child.

crybabes… keep crying.

People these days think the world build around them.

1 Like

What second wave? Will there be a second wave of transfers? Cause my freind was too late because of reasons aswell.

only casuals missed the transfer window… now you deserve to rot on a NA server.

no more transfers and GG

thats ur own fault. Just make new char there dude

It is so sad to see how people are treating each others.
It’s the same history ever of the opressed turn into opressor:

Ridiculous, people that only made weight in the world. Sad that you all have a free time to makes others life worst.

IMC should make a queue for transfer, regardless server and etc. Those kind of treatment are equal of those people above.

Sure, if IMC can complete the transfer without shutting down servers. It’s no ones fault other than your own if you didn’t feel like checking the announcement, so why should other people be punished by another maintenance because of your ignorance?

Worse* and k.

Thanks, miss typed, and…

Hypocrites. =T