Tree of Savior Forum

How long is the duration that IMC will be accepting transfer requests?

The announcement kinda confuse.
Here is my question

Questions I have:

1. When is the last day of taking of requests?

2. How long will the actual process of account transferring take? We won’t be able to play during that period and gives a cut on our exclusive access.

3. Shall I wait for all my Silver to be retrieve-able before I can transfer? Or is it really just the listed items?

The guidelines definitely cleared that in order to apply for a transfer, you need to have all of the items posted in the auction house to be claimed as well as all the items from the item cabinet. I’m assuming that also includes silver so I guess when planning for a transfer, better not post anything for a while in the auction house.

I too have a question. Will unspent TP on my character be transferred as well?

1 Like

I mean, can i apply now when i still have some item, and silver on market that aren’t retrived yet?
Or i need to wait until everything is clear, then i can go to support and apply for server transfer…

///////////////////.

1 Like

The List doesn’t say about the Token Benefits will they be removed? also the unspent TP as well…

and I need to wait 2 days before i can retrieve my silver. :frowning:

:open_mouth: Good point there
they mentioned Silver but not TP at all @_@

@PoohVz Well I’m not definitely sure because they only stated “Items” but to be safe on my side, I’m waiting to get all of my silver too before transferring.

@Cucok “A little over a week” is vague, I need a definite date ._.

Sure, to be safe i will wait until i retrieve everything on market.

1 Like

Can’t retrieve some of my items. It says Sales Period has passed and I should claim them. But the items are nowhere in the Retrieve tab.

Any work-around to make this work?

then let’s wait the staff :v:
@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

Items in team-storage will be transfered too ?

So should I wait 2 days before I apply? Still got silver waiting to be redeemed…

want to know this as well. since I want to make full use of EA before transfering

Are we allowed to try logging in during the transfer, or will there be separate announcement or email confirming that it is safe to log in after the transfer is done?

There will probably be separate announcement about exact times but asking it anyways just for the sake of it :smiley:

It’s already in the guidelines and terms of transfer that you will not be allowed to play during the transfer process.

We have a ton of questions.

They really should’ve just taken their time and write in detail how it all works. Never heard of a transfer that tells us to be offline for 2 weeks. Shouldn’t it just happen while server maintenance? Makes no sense to me.

I’m now still worried about:

• I was offline when I applied for transfer, as guided.
  • What if login right now to do daily dungeon runs?
  • Will they announce when transfers are happening?
  • Can we not play the game while we wait over a week for our team transfer?
  • What about our 7x3 dungeon runs, mission runs, daily quests?
  • Does the transfer happen instantly? Or during weekly maintenance?
  • What is Cabin items? Storage or Mail Box?
  • What happens to TP? Silver is said to be saved. I have over 800 TP unused.
  • Is our token time reduced while we are offline and unable to play while waiting for transfers?

:high_brightness: :high_brightness:

3 Likes

And how are you going to know when your transfer is complete, so that you don’t try to log in when it’s still not okay? That’s the part I want to know, will they inform us individually or is everything done in one batch and then they’ll just announce ‘btw, you’re free to log in now’ :wink:

The transfer will happen during the regular maintenance (Precise date and time revealed soon.)

3 Likes