Tree of Savior Forum

Report exploit player all equipment +40 +50 +64

Now this is the time I need to post the thread itself (that I already posted above) where you clearly didn’t even take a look.

are we still arguing here about Possible or not? coz it has been confirmed already that it was possible. (that maybe the explantion why all level1 items on the market is always out of stock) the question is if she did it using these or did she exploit. that can only be done if IMC look at the log.

Maybe you should read your own thread

And read what I wrote too

It’s possible for you to win the lottery, are you winning it?

Read the whole thread. please stop nit–picking. we are talking about here if it is possible. the video has already proven it.

want me to nit-pick like you? here…

btw? does her necklace and bracelet +50 too? it looks like that was max peta and sissel there.

Lol, those are just “think” and “hear”, not tried out, like I said, why don’t you try it yourself? People tried, and it doesn’t work. Get back to me when you get full +25 cafrisun set, I won’t ask for as much as +40

No, not +50, those are +0

I believe that success rate depend on each individual gear. When you fail to make a gear to +8, there is a high chance that you will nenver make it to over +8 or you will fail alot after +8. For my isba xbow, it didn’t fail when upgrading from +1 to +13 so it may have high chance to reach +15 or even higher :slight_smile:

btw, I did try that method. It works for me. I also make my own way to upgrade from it hahaha :laughing:

Ok, show me your +25 items then I will believe lol. We are talking about +25-50, not +15. +15 is fairly easy with a bit of luck and some golden anvils.

For me, I don’t believe on that +50. it is just a fake equipment. I remember Mirarara had posted a video showing how he faked a equipment to what level he want. For +25 and below, I believe that there is still chance to do that. At least a guy made a video to show you that is possible.

If you don’t believe on these things, it’s fine. However, pls remember that some ppl are extremely lucky (and rich also).

P/s: +15 is fairly easy? I dont think so.

It is possible alright? For a guy to have one +25 is possible. For a guy to have a full set of +25, need to re-think it. (actually that guy goes up to +23 and destroyed his item, but whatever)

You don’t want to believe in the +40-50 items, which various people see in game, without the owner posting? Fine. You don’t want to believe that after he found out people are looking at him, he took down all those +40-50? Fine. But why do you want me to believe there’s a method to enhance item without fail?

Hint: type /memberinfo -Rockbell and see for yourself ingame.

P/S: you don’t think +15 is easy, but you believe you can have full set of +25?

1 Like

It’s not about the +, and if you lose +10 potential if you fail on a 0 potential item, no one here seems to notice the fact that you need MILLIONS to go up that much +'es…

you contradict yourself, you saw a proof … a video that it is possible. +25 with -1 potential. that’s 25 - 5 = 20 (51% success) only fail once. and you don’t believe that he can reach +40

I believe it won’t even reach 10M to create it even if you lose and broken tens of it in the process… that’s a lvl15 gear for crying out loud.

if she got +50 rank 7 items that’s something else. imagine every enhance it cost you 1M… there’s no way she can afford losing and breaking some of it.

Whatever you don’t need to protect someone who have over upgrade.
Just let IMC check it. If they don’t have guilty then nothing happen.

No matter what a lot of ppl use exploit for upgrade thier gear. This’s reality.
Even if this game have some someone who can upgrade until +25-40 without exploit.
PPL need to check it’s legit or not anyway.

1 Like

Read what I wrote, I believe you can go up to whatever, if you pour everything into ONE item (that is if there’s really a way to reliably enhance it - which is never proven). If you have a barrage of +40-50 items, then no, I don’t believe it.

It’s the same reason I believe you can win the lottery once, but if you win it 5-6 times in a row, no way Jose, you gotta be cheating somehow.

Your argument is logically flawed.

Yes +25 items are possible, your video has shown that. However channel crashers are not only possible, they are an UNDENIABLE fact. The fact you base your whole argument over a ABSURDLY SMALL possibility (+40 is in the odds of <1/2^35) instead of considering a MUCH MORE likely possibility of them being channel crashers (which btw, has ALSO been proven to be a very real thing) is ridiculous.

To give you a better understanding of how small the possibility of enchanting a +40 item; it’s easier to win the powerball jackpot 115 times than to enchant just one +40 item (note these players have not only +40 items but multiple +50 items). If you still honestly think these odds are better than the odds of these players being cheaters, then I have no more words for you.

10 Likes

lol if this is legal so time to quit this game , comeback to play and this game even worst than before

I was looking for some1 to churn out numbers. THANK YOU.

This post completely made keruchan_0 stfu lmao.

LOL?

sorry but nope. First of what me and others are arguing was “is it possible” and everyone “Agree” that it is. and everyone lay their own point. it’s a good debate.

that’s why I already stop on thedojin comment.

and that guy… just enter to the conversation (so rude the first thing he does is a personal attack) and he his argument is about “the possibility of it being exploit” and nobody here from the very first thread had said she “didn’t”

so why do I need to answer the guy? that as if I’m the opposition? unless she has a brain of a lady (from the video explanation) who connect everything and assume everything.