Tree of Savior Forum

Report exploit player all equipment +40 +50 +64

• Server : Telsail

That impossible i’m spend money 50m for +15 item then fail many time

him team name >>>> -Rockbell(Wendy)

6 Likes

OMG i saw this too and not just this player!

but… Cafrisun? lol? xDD

on QS that’s something tho.

but is it impossible? lol :smiling_imp:

it’s been done here… if the guy can make +25 with [-] 1 potential +40 without potential left can be possible then.

It’s not impossible, but it’s highly unlikely

He also have a +18 grand cross. Would you +18 something after having +40?

Also some of his other items on another char

Having 1 item is easy, having a bunch of them is another story

Every time you fail the enhancement reset to +10, thus it get increasingly harder with each higher enhancement

Its been there months ago, its just everyone got x-ray vision now, hmmm… wonder how IMC will do about this? and still no bans for this people from the said issue.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

i know u guys knew this shet earlier…

would u do something ???

2 Likes

better make a copy, who knows what IMC will do once they saw this :joy:

1 Like

If i not wrong after lvl 12 it will return to+10 if fail right? then it’s impossible with out exploit…

Good job IMC I really like new system that player can check other player equipment.

if you use golden anvil… but if you not it will continue.

^ good job imc when they do something about it…

but no…they prefer to focus on new loading screen and custome

:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

1 Like

Somebody plz bring this thread & other reports to General Discussion plz, those sh!tty people really need to be banned soon :frowning:

Let’s not make this thread die until IMC announces lifetime bans for this players.

Omg. I tried to get a +15 GC but I ended up with + 12 0 Potential. I don’t even know how this person can get so many items above + 10. I started getting drops at + 8 + 9 -_-

If you don’t use gold anvil at 0 potential, a failure will destroy your item. Do you really think you can succeed 20-30 times in a row, on 5 different items?

I Thought you watch the video I posted… my God. … and you ask if anyone can? . . . . seriously? and these item she got was lvl15 and lvl40. it’s so cheap to upgrade those… that I think the reason she got so many of them.

mmm… to be honest I’m not sure I understand what you type. anyway I think you’re going to say it’s possible to get that items?

so, I was wondering how could you get tons of golden anvil. 2 chars combined, more than 200? I supposed

don’t forget “When you fail at an enhance level of 12, it will reduce to +10”,
which means 20 times success in a row. WHAT A LUCK!

I’m not sure why I even talking to these people who doesn’t even know how to read nor watch the video of those people they are talking to… for the love of god here… I’ll be feeding it to you by embedding it instead of posting (I did above) the thread itself.

I would freak out if she got +50 rank 7 items but those she got was lvl15 and lvl40 items which so cheap you don’t even care if they broke as long as you have the way to easily upgrade them pass lvl 15.

Lol, why don’t you try it yourself? That method has been confirmed as bunked, reddit tried it and it’s no more than a moment of luck

You can get 1 +25, sure, but 5 +40-50 is 100 times harder to pull off.

Sure they are cheap, but each item will not cost less than several millions, and god know how many items he has. This is just what we can see.