Tree of Savior Forum

Report exploit player all equipment +40 +50 +64

You laid your point, and diekan laid his point. We agree that it’s possible, it’s that the possibility of them being a cheater is numerically many times greater than them being legit. Logic and common sense would lead you to believe they are cheaters based on the data we have.

It’s crazy for you to assume they’re legit. And wth does that last paragraph and video have to do with these people cheating?

Proving that it is legit vs proving that it can be possible are 2 different subject. everyone agree that it is possible. no body here is telling the equipment are legit.

don’t drag me to that topic as if i’m the opposition. I’m not going to fall for that. so stop it.

The subject we arguing had ended. if you want to start a new subject to discuss then do it. that is if you can find anyone out there who wanted to argue with you LOL. (coz just like what you said… it is common sense).

The Thread starter status : those equipment is impossible to make, it is absolutely Exploit.
My status is (and muitenphale1995 I guess) : those equipment is possible to make, but possibly an exploit.
You and the others : Those equipment is possible to make, but it is definitely an exploit.

At the end of the day this person was cheating . You can argue all you want that its possible to get these items but multiple? Whatever. They cheated end of story.

Probably this “K” guy is also a cheater protecting fellow cheater :joy:

Drag you into an argument? I replied to your comment an hour after you made. Seems like the conversation was still ongoing.

Yes, it’s possible. No, it’s not likely. The numbers point to them being cheaters. If you think they’re legit without any proof that they beat astronomical odds then yea, you’re crazy.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This is funny cause it’s true.

Maybe cos most of the exploiters are still topping up TP for those costumes. So IMC wants to get the most out of them before dropping the ban.

/hopes